[2012.11.02] Version 3.2 bug fixes

Kuzmitch

WTH  :nea:    No warspear in apple store  :facepalm: :cray: :mega_shok:

You can still find it but you have to look at your previously downloaded apps.

You can still find it but you have to look at your previously downloaded apps.

Now it says its not available in the US  :sorry:  :'(

dev‘s should change company name to AI GREEDY.

oh wait.....i‘m forget LOL.

it‘s a shop not a game.

Try to make mmo game for free, wish you luck ;)

So update every month means ios user get to play 10days by the end of the month and break time 20days when new update comes just like that?!! Lets not have update better  :facepalm:

So update every month means ios user get to play 10days by the end of the month and break time 20days when new update comes just like that?!! Lets not have update better  :facepalm:

Its supposed to be updated in a day... I'm sick of not being able to play

Kuzmitch, why nothing sudden doom items at captive and shaman captured quest???please fixing it...i jelous saw my friend have full set divines and doom weapon, what IS BUG???? Or tricks...please give chance to got sudden doom, ty...

Sorry for bad english...

Bd lvl 18 Dog...

Kuzmitch, why nothing sudden doom items at captive and shaman captured quest???please fixing it...i jelous saw my friend have full set divines and doom weapon, what IS BUG???? Or tricks...please give chance to got sudden doom, ty...

Sorry for bad english...

Bd lvl 18 Dog...

you have second way for get doom weapons . u knew it already. go to farm eye  :crazy:

ya iknow but to going eye need Good pt and must 3-5pt to can going eye...And last very need more time 1-3hours...

you can reach to eye with 1 party and can farm with 1 party too ;)

you can reach to eye with 1 party and can farm with 1 party too ;)

He's right, you just haven't farmed it before i guess.... I hate how noobs are complaining they can't get doom weapons now, when before swamps we would farm for months trying to get stuff from exe.

26326_.jpg

It Has Been About A Week And I Still Can't Play On iOS.. And How Come Warspear Is Not In Apple Store?

Kuzmitch said the update for iOS would be today! I'm sick of never being able to play! It's not even the worst part that they suck at working with Apple, but that they say the update will happen at a certain time and then the time comes, and passes and we hear no word from them. They just act like we don't even exsist....  :facepalm:

This ios problem just got fixed like not more than 10days before this latest update 3.2. We all were being told to wait until the day came but still not fixed, afterward same thing was said.. on and on and on till I got tired of waiting. Now this is happening again!  :wacko: cant trust aigrind anymore. This is so not professional. just saying :facepalm:

He's right, you just haven't farmed it before i guess.... I hate how noobs are complaining they can't get doom weapons now, when before swamps we would farm for months trying to get stuff from exe.

i wish i could farm lab too... is it bcs ppl hate me? when i try to fill in the request to farm something(anything aa, lab, blah...) asked by players and their reactions:

1. invite me

2. look at me at party list

3. dismiss me

im sry if i did anything wrong to make u all hate me...  :sorry:

or other caseS im unlucky... the whole pt got wiped out be4 we can reach a lab boss... huh...  :fool:

dev‘s should change company name to AI GREEDY.

oh wait.....i‘m forget LOL.

it‘s a shop not a game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't blame aigrind for the policy of Apple. Apple wants to test and approve every single app before putting it in the store. You never know when they finished it. You can see it as a service; you get a well tested application without virusses for example. It only takes some time. When you buy an iPhone you commit yourself to this extra 'quality'.

You can't blame aigrind for the policy of Apple. Apple wants to test and approve every single app before putting it in the store. You never know when they finished it. You can see it as a service; you get a well tested application without virusses for example. It only takes some time. When you buy an iPhone you commit yourself to this extra 'quality'.

Its always easy to explain such things if u can play warspear, but they cant. Imagine how u would feel being in their place.  :bomb:

They probably give us the date that apple says it will be up and then apple delays. And im sure they dont give us a reason because any reason would be unacceptable. And also by law they cant say anything negative regarding apple

Its always easy to explain such things if u can play warspear, but they cant. Imagine how u would feel being in their place.  :bomb:

I'm working at a ICT-company and we create for example also apps. We have to deal with the crazyness of Apple too... It has nothing to do with my ability to play ws or not. But these experiences made for me the choice of which mobile i bought very easy.

I'm working at a ICT-company and we create for example also apps. We have to deal with the crazyness of Apple too... It has nothing to do with my ability to play ws or not. But these experiences made for me the choice of which mobile i bought very easy.

:good: My mother have iphone (i bought her this phone by myself  :facepalm: ) at the begining i was jealous about her present, but with witch new update i hate her phone more and more, and im happy owner of android phone:)

stupid moderators dont hav mind to operate game, banning pplz and not giving their ids back, wat are they gonna do off that , i think the will put all banned chars in their ass :diablo:

fcuk u  :aggressive:

warspear lost 60% of old self-serving self-righteous players within this 4 updates

No big loss?

If old players are quitting perhaps it's because they can't deal with change? or are impatient? I like the 60% though, was there a census?

Alright, maintence, again! I have been told to wait for ios apple test, wait for anoter test after fail, and now server maintence so i have to wait wait wait... I'm like hundred years old now. Halloween came and gone. I did not enjoy these last updates at all.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

No big loss?

If old players are quitting perhaps it's because they can't deal with change? or are impatient? I like the 60% though, was there a census?

You obviosly don't know how fun it was to farm with your friends to get the best stuff that no one had. Before swamps level 18 gear was so rare, and no elf to my knowlage even owned a level 18 top. So the only way you could get the best stuff was to go out there and get it yourself. There used to be something to actually work forwards to. Now its a contest on who can buy the most mcoin. THAT is what happened to this game, and that's why everyone quit. There is now almost no way to make money from farming. You used to actually be able to get good stuff just by spending time playing the game...

You obviosly don't know how fun it was to farm with your friends to get the best stuff that no one had. Before swamps level 18 gear was so rare, and no elf to my knowlage even owned a level 18 top. So the only way you could get the best stuff was to go out there and get it yourself. There used to be something to actually work forwards to. Now its a contest on who can buy the most mcoin. THAT is what happened to this game, and that's why everyone quit. There is now almost no way to make money from farming. You used to actually be able to get good stuff just by spending time playing the game...

You can trust that I know exactly how it feels. I camped for months to complete my cloth, light, heavy sets. Third bd with legit dual gladius. I was there when first dooms dropped elf side. Damn proud of what I've done in lab. If you like I can on Kaworu and link it all to you. Obvious is not so obvious.

The fact that most 17's now sell for way less does not take the fun away from farming it with your friends and you can still get 18's at deep bosses. The shop ruled before swamps, still does...nothing changed there, good thing it's optional.

People cry and cry for updates, new content, anything.. and then when it's delivered they ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan because the game is no longer the same. No shit. I say good riddance to the players who are quitting because they now feel their epeens are inadequate.