[2012.11.02] Version 3.2 bug fixes

Kuzmitch

Same here.... And watch the spot where my friend lost half of his body too  ;D

Опубликованное фото

Chacha, i had it too two times, i and my friend came here being arena.. There is no exit just stand here till other team "kill you in arena" and u come back... What the hell? I reported 2 times :lol:  Fixed bugs and made bigger crap for arena  :facepalm:  Just dont know what to say  :unknw: bad...

loved the bug fix at horror circus  ;D ;D ;D

please try to do such fixes once in a month or so  :blush:

Doubt anyone ever liked it.

Quests rewards looks like they designed for level 3-5.

and quests objectives look designed for level 20.  :facepalm:

--yah such a waste of time..

-----------------------------------

hope they would put back the old AA>.  hard to quest blackjack!  :nea:

To IOS users, u guys should remove the old one and/or just reinstall it from the Updates>Purchased(list of apps u have downloaded). Yes, I was having same trouble unable to install/play and even unable to search the app until I figured my way out in the category "Updates">"Purchased". I installed it once and it showed old version, but I went there again it had Update button and I installed that. Now got Warspear version 3.2.0 in my iphone but i couldnt connect and same thing on pc. Right now server is still down? If so, hopefully it will work after server back to normal. Please forgive me if I'm bad at giving instruction. Hope it will help. Apple has been such a pain in the butt anyway! LOL

Thanks for trying to help but cuz already said that it wouldn't connect because they screwed up on it.... :( it will take five more days before fixed. (According to kuz)

stupid update... they scewed it again...  :facepalm:

really reconsidering whether to keep on playing warspear... :facepalm:

Are you talking about the update as a whole, or are you also an iOS user having to wait over a week to get the update like me? :(