[2012.11.02] Version 3.2 bug fixes

Kuzmitch

Now that equip will break i never go back to Circus....all those quests gives few exp,not much gold and no good rewards...collect 70 amber is boring and ive heard who done that quest got poor reward...and ive noticed that some mobs red crown (1000000-10000000 hp) dont drop nothing..

Dear players!

Today we release a new revised version of the game, which eliminated the bugs found in the first days of launch “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.2. The game will download automatically a small file with the fixes during game startup.

List of fixes:

1. Consumables for Arena Points are now sold at the right suppliers.

2. Arena suppliers now have enhancements spheres in stock.

3. Reduce the cost of traveling from one Horror Circus.

4. The number of available daily quest in Norlant Marsh increased.

5. After death in the Horror Circus equipment now break properly.

6. Fixed a bug in the calculation of experience and gold for the quests on factional islands. Missing gold and experience compensated.

7. Fixes in translation.

8. Minor changes in the quests and graphics.

what about new boss black jack? why mobs tempress cant attack for mc? anyone can tell me about it?

uhm...never liked horror circus anyway..so, i dont care....

lets go back hunting laby coz prices are going back to normal now...  :blush:

:facepalm:  "MEDIAN NIGHT" this time has been a useless update...no fun, devs should revert back to the old times.. :facepalm:

so thats where they got those costume from... and i thought its amber  :blush:  oh well cancel quest and save equipment  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:facepalm:    "MEDIAN NIGHT" this time has been a useless update...no fun, devs should revert back to the old times.. :facepalm:

huh... well lets hope they dont screw up christmas...  :blush:  who am i kidding they screwed everything  :facepalm:

im sure xmas event will be same buy bags worth 2000$ n get junk item like amber pcs copper bar n bla bla or item which we cant trade with enemy faction. :facepalm:

FAIL UPDATE

im sure xmas event will be same buy bags worth 2000$ n get junk item like amber pcs copper bar n bla bla or item which we cant trade with enemy faction. :facepalm:

FAIL UPDATE

xmas eventvwas soo cool last year u can buy the costumes from miracle shop but now xmas costumes rare but looks very cool

The IOS version was delayed because of some bugs in new version.

referencing your bottom tag if u squint your eyes so your lashes blurr the screen u can read it :D

Same here. Bought 350 Holiday bags. Got only a few candies, 600 pumpkin pieces,3 copper bars, 2 gold bars. The bars r ok cuz atleast can trade for a bit of Gold.

Equip break now in Circus? Oh no! Haha. Was so happy when equipment stayed full. Lol

List of fixes:

6. Fixed a bug in the calculation of experience and gold for the quests on factional islands. Missing gold and experience compensated.

7. Fixes in translation.

Thanks for helping us to find these bugs!

1. about first one, i think the pots were in the arena supplier shop already.  :blush:

2. spheres in shop, good one..  :clapping:

3. third doesnt mean much, bcoz the quest in circus r creative, innovative but reward is trash and exp is minimal, i dnt think people like this....last halloween  was way better than this, dark dusk rings and amulets were worth something. also the quest difficulty was matching all levels.. pumpkin bosses wreak havoc. for me this is just update for some cool costumes.  :unknw: :facepalm: :wacko:

4. this is something that adds meaning to stopping servers.  :lol:

5. fifth one is a reason to why horror circus will b left empty. coz that makes it norlant without exp and rewards. all the struggle for nutin but loss of repair...  :facepalm:

6. is it about the island of forsaken? coz i see forsakens of same quests are behind MCs in exp..  :unknw:

7. hope all quest isnt found are fixed by now  :give_rose:

8. Nice work with the dead bodies BTW and weapon looks. the lv14 staff from genie quest, please keep that look to only that staff.  ::)

Something for future:

1. after a long time, i suggest again please do something to make elf/chosen drops on elf side and mc/forsaken drops on mc side. OR let the inter-faction trade b open in nadir, like good old WS 1.5 times.

2. people have turned it from warspear to business spear, no one will notice undergoing trades if there is a continuous war going on. i suggest the old nadir respawn b resurrected. nothing better than a war-all-day spot.

3. with all casters getting kite or aoe skills, preist sucks big time with none of those. anyone can escape a preist. even if used truce skill they can fallow u wen u try to outrun a hunter. No stunn for this guy  :( :aggressive:

even necro gets to do that..

4. need to rethink that, everyone has defence against forsakens but not all have defence against sun atk of chosens. seems to me unfair advantage  :bad:

5. also mages/warlocks too low on hp, bad because they cant heal.. their equips r not fairly treated, amulets frm bg get sun/dark +astral  :wacko: . a full 18 set warlock lv18, has 1980 hp in US server, how bout that when u get 20% def and no heal...

anyways thanks for finally listening our queries

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Today we release a new revised version of the game, which eliminated the bugs found in the first days of launch “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.2. The game will download automatically a small file with the fixes during game startup.

List of fixes:

7. Fixes in translation.

Thanks for helping us to find these bugs!

In next update hope the music be again available,also connection to Twitter.

Hope the party member limit should be again 8.

Same every class could have sub-classes as was at 0.7.0.

We wait Arena vs. Monster also,that should change every week and could be massive fun.

Make some contests when ppl can fight of collect some flags maybe? Just for the fun.

Inspire self,make the game full of things to do.

To IOS users, u guys should remove the old one and/or just reinstall it from the Updates>Purchased(list of apps u have downloaded). Yes, I was having same trouble unable to install/play and even unable to search the app until I figured my way out in the category "Updates">"Purchased". I installed it once and it showed old version, but I went there again it had Update button and I installed that. Now got Warspear version 3.2.0 in my iphone but i couldnt connect and same thing on pc. Right now server is still down? If so, hopefully it will work after server back to normal. Please forgive me if I'm bad at giving instruction. Hope it will help. Apple has been such a pain in the butt anyway! LOL