Add protocol about kick/inv Guild

Waheed

Hi all, 

As far as we all know there are a bunch of scammers in this game. You can't know who it might be but it would be nice if we could see a protocol of ppl getting invited and kicked by a player.

Like the one for the items. 

Screenshot_20190604_225238_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

The option could be added here on the middleScreenshot_20190604_225257_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Ps: A castle activity log would be appreciated as well

3 hours ago, Waheed said:

Hi all, 

As far as we all know there are a bunch of scammers in this game. You can't know who it might be but it would be nice if we could see a protocol of ppl getting invited and kicked by a player.

Like the one for the items. 

Screenshot_20190604_225238_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

The option could be added here on the middleScreenshot_20190604_225257_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Ps: A castle activity log would be appreciated as well

Definitely needed.

@Reivenorik @Peony @snorlax  Add protocol about kick/inv Guild  up

Berserk guild member any inv Catchwho cant see none info who inv problems
Catchwho is scammer

2113844997_ScreenShot2019-06-04at22_29_55.png.129872e66be6c65a327d3e4fac38f4ed.png

Edited by vla-wot

An ignore list that you can add the player that you kicking and could able to add reason of it tho. So guild members would able to know aganist whom they have to be careful. Also could able to add someone in that list without inviting in guild.

Edited by Kara Savaşçı

28 minutes ago, Kara Savaşçı said:

An ignore list that you can add the player that you kicking and could able to add reason of it tho. So guild members would able to know aganist whom they have to be careful. Also could able to add someone in that list without inviting in guild.

Yes so all can know the people who shouldn't join even if they changed names

On 06/06/2019 at 05:11, Lyzoic said:

Catchwho foi membro por algum tempo lá, o problema é o mesmo que com Diplomata, por que ele arriscaria seu char alto para scamming e parece nu agora ... eu sugiro rebaixar aamil / sasuke também. Embora eu concorde que deve haver maneira de se livrar de golpistas e membros indesejados, a esperança pode nos surpreender mais tarde com novas opções

Pare de ser idiota que eu deletei meu rogue Diplomata, então pare de usar meu nome para aplicar golpes... Bando de idiotas...

14 hours ago, David Calibwoy said:

Pare de ser idiota que eu deletei meu rogue Diplomata, então pare de usar meu nome para aplicar golpes... Bando de idiotas...

Problemas dentro de guildas não são resolvidos aqui. Não use termos ofensivos no fórum, você não precisar ofender para mostrar seu ponto de vista ou opinião.

On 6/10/2019 at 5:42 AM, Akasha said:

Problemas dentro de guildas não são resolvidos aqui. Não use termos ofensivos no fórum, você não precisa receber comentários para mostrar seu ponto de vista ou opinião.

Edited by David Calibwoy

On 05/06/2019 at 06:16, vla-wot said:

@Reivenorik  @Peony  @snorlax   Adicionar protocolo sobre kick / inv Guild up

Membro da guilda Berserk qualquer inv Catchwho não pode ver nenhuma informação que inv problemas
Catchwho é scammer

2113844997_ScreenShot2019-06-04at22_29_55.png.129872e66be6c65a327d3e4fac38f4ed.png

Gowtter para quem não sabe é o mesmo jogador do bravetank... O cara que roubou Gold de metade da guild Berserk e YinYang no EU-Emerald se passando por mim...falaram que fui eu que estava na conta deles para aplicar golpes...e o gowtter ainda continua na guild... São tudo ladrões usando nome de pessoas honestas para roubar, defamaram meu rogue no emerald mas não tiveram uma prova que era eu na conta... Gowtter=Bravetank <mesma pessoa golpistas usando nome dos jogadores para roubar Gold tomem cuidado... 

Keep the subject of the topic in line with the Title please. 

@David Calibwoy the same goes to you. If you want to report something, the support team is the way, not the forum.

Edited by Higgings

On 17/06/2019 at 15:45, Higgings said:

Mantenha o assunto do tópico de acordo com o título, por favor. 

@David Calibwoy  o mesmo vale para você. Se você quer denunciar alguma coisa, a equipe de suporte é o caminho,  não  o fórum.

Porque está removendo o meu comentário, só para dar razão para alguém me acusar de ladrão sem provas concretas? Que tipo de Mod é você?eu realmente não ligo para esse assunto da guild, eu me incomodei no momento que ele citou o meu Nick falando que isso pode ser eu na guild sendo que meu único char está deletado, você Higgings está querendo me incriminar por algo que não fiz também?

4 hours ago, David Calibwoy said:

Porque está removendo o meu comentário, só para dar razão para alguém me acusar de ladrão sem provas concretas? Que tipo de Mod é você?eu realmente não ligo para esse assunto da guild, eu me incomodei no momento que ele citou o meu Nick falando que isso pode ser eu na guild sendo que meu único char está deletado, você Higgings está querendo me incriminar por algo que não fiz também?

Nop, I am trying to make you two stop with this conversation for several reasons:

1. You are going off topic

2. This is not the right topic for this kind of things

3. The forum is not the place to post these kind of things at all.

You have been warned formally twice by me and Akasha as well. If you want to keep commenting here, I invite you to write posts related to the topic's title. If you want instead to blame and play the Martial Court game, please, do it outside the forum. My aim isn't to blame anybody, but just to stop the flame: I have warned you as well as the other ones as you could see.

:smoke:

4 hours ago, David Calibwoy said:

Que tipo de Mod é você

One of those who are very patient, as you might see. 

Now to you all, again, keep the conversation in this topic in line with the title. Thank you all for the understanding! :up-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 6/20/2019 at 8:20 AM, Higgings said:

One of those who are very patient, as you might see. 

Now to you all, again, keep the conversation in this topic in line with the title. Thank you all for the understanding! 

:derpina2:  He is a gift to our team!

On 20/06/2019 at 11:13, Higgings said:

Justo. Como não há mais razões para isso continuar, certifique-se de respeitar o tema do tópico: Não haverá outros avisos a partir de agora. 🙂

Obrigado