About Evasion :)

darkme

• 2 months later...

How much does Evasion add at lvl5?

At lvl2 i get 3% ...so does anyone know how much % addition at lvl5 ? :)

its useless skill, i have normaly dodge 20.3% and with 5 lvl skill, it does not dodge at all. ;) Ranger is now noobish

its useless skill, i have normaly dodge 20.3% and with 5 lvl skill, it does not dodge at all. ;) Ranger is now noobish

ive got 24%dodge without skill. So thought i could get to 30+ with skill. But no idea if i could cos no one really knows abt lvl5 dodge ;D

• 1 month later...

I have 25.4% dodge without skill. With level 2 evasion i had 28.4 (+3%), then i used book of oblivion to raise evasion to level 3 and i only got 29.4?????? Only 1% more? I expected 30%+ no less. What a wasted book of oblivion...  :mega_shok:

I have 25.4% dodge without skill. With level 2 evasion i had 28.4 (+3%), then i used book of oblivion to raise evasion to level 3 and i only got 29.4?????? Only 1% more? I expected 30%+ no less. What a wasted book of oblivion...  :mega_shok:

ya heard it adds only +1% every lvl. Not worth upgrading.

I thought since lvl 1 adds 1% and lvl 2 adds 2%, then lvl 3 should add 3%...

In other words lvl3 should be 1%+2%+3% = 6% more dodge

If lvl 2 adds 2% and lvl 3 add 1%, i think its a bug or a mistake from the devs...

I thought since lvl 1 adds 1% and lvl 2 adds 2%, then lvl 3 should add 3%...

In other words lvl3 should be 1%+2%+3% = 6% more dodge

If lvl 2 adds 2% and lvl 3 add 1%, i think its a bug or a mistake from the devs...

lvl1 : +2% , lvl2: +3%, lvl3: +4% and so on. Yes i expected atleast +8 - +9% at lvl5.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry cried elves, developers will listen you all, they will make evasion same with dodge skill of rogue, after you can kill player just 1 sec you will never see dodge in your head cuz the enemy already dead

you will never see dodge in your head.

U see dodge in your head? tats strange  :crazy: and btw there's no problem with dodge skill, its just that we had no idea how much extra dodge each +1 upgrade gave.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nobody knows what +5 dodge skill will give cuz nobody in their right mind would waste their skill studies on that skill lol. You're a ranger! You're supposed to be max attack so don't even touch the non attack junk skills that you are given