The Story of Your Friendly Neighborhood Wizurd

TheSoulless

2 hours ago, Madz101 said:

Time doesn't stop you know. The time for arena season is running out while we sit on out bums and watch it happen. 

Tbh comparing to other communities which review bomb or take the game down completely. (sue games in some cases. WS has a really peaceful community and that's actually what makes the games administration carefree. 

Like earlier in spring event we had these server issues people lost sets of stams it was going on for a week and then what we get messages ingame after a week that server isn't stable don't do anything at that specific time. And  the disruptions kept happening people complained a lot. After that they "fixed" the issues. 

But hello? where is the compensation? Where is my great upots stams minions? 

Just an example not putting it on u higgs showing people. 

Played since 2012 but never have the admins been so carefree like the past 2-3 years..... 

:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I think the community was pretty resilient considering people were spending actual cash to spam dungeons and having them being thrown in the trash because of server issues. @Higgings I think its to be expected that there are delays for those support team from this because of avyondil t5 but almost seems as though this happens all the time, with either incredibly slow responses or automated responses.

5 hours ago, samir10 said:

我们能让至少一个支持团队的人来看看这个话题和那些信息吗?MODS?你不能打电话给别人看看这一切吗?给我们一个真实的答案?!否则这只是几天后我们会忘记的另一个问题?如果是这样的话,我不愿意继续和这支冷漠的球队一起玩这场比赛。@Higgings @红衣主教

Does something themselves don't in the clear like a beaten crying children complain no bear say somebody else Posting everywhere in what to say why none of them has always been you are subject to the direction of the bad that's worth attention to think about if you are not the post busy it should be spend money to purchase the helper or why do you do this thing if you don't have to do with

how mods can threatened chinese and they got banned?:biggrin:

maybe 1-2 years ago they banned the guy Justgan who went against Themercs guild.

Edited by Krystal
picture of chat app including personal info

3 hours ago, 1249071337 said:

Does something themselves don't in the clear like a beaten crying children complain no bear say somebody else Posting everywhere in what to say why none of them has always been you are subject to the direction of the bad that's worth attention to think about if you are not the post busy it should be spend money to purchase the helper or why do you do this thing if you don't have to do with

look let me help you, go wechat, open your warspear group and ask in chinese "who has good english skills? they are revealing our sharing accounts and bots using, write me some meaningful sentences to defend ourselves somehow" cause you aint making any sense here. 

4 hours ago, 1249071337 said:

Erm hello? 

You were losing by 150k ap so you reported him and your winning. 

:fuck_that:

Edited by Madz101

I read here the altercation with the Chinese, I read, and I laugh, how lucky you are that our crooks from Russian servers have not reached you yet .... How would you then begin to howl ..:rofl:

1 hour ago, Dia Thadarat said:

how mods can threatened chinese and they got banned?:biggrin:

maybe 1-2 years ago they banned the guy Justgan who went against Themercs guild.

Well, bots are stricted banned by any mean, or do mean anything else?

20 hours ago, акм said:

In my opinion, all these disputes are not about that. Try to understand, not the Chinese are to blame, but the system. We have the same thing on Russian servers, even worse. The system gives rewards for lost fights, which means that it encourages scammers. And there are a lot of scammers in any country. As long as the rewards for lost fights are not canceled, the fraudsters will not run out. Sorry for my english..:unknw:

The statement here is right, get enough of the drama. Hard to measure the fairness these days.

If you really got any complaint, report properly to support team, they will take necessary actions ! As some mentioned, it may abit longer to fix the issues as there are alot of complaints every day, message me directly here if there is a thing i can help, have a good day

11 minutes ago, Krystal said:

The statement here is right, get enough of the drama. Hard to measure the fairness these days.

If you really got any complaint, report properly to support team, they will take necessary actions ! As some mentioned, it may abit longer to fix the issues as there are alot of complaints every day, message me directly here if there is a thing i can help, have a good day

you missed the point where we saying support team answering most of us with automated messages with 2 lines? yet you saying to send a report to them.. like comon isnt this the same answer every mod has? we did send them hundreds of messages about different topics. and about the system its been like that since 2013 where i started playing and i remember too many old players complaining about the same thing. yet again nothing changed. this is clearly not the solution to solve this. 

Edited by samir10

7 minutes ago, samir10 said:

you missed the point where we saying support team answering most of us with automated messages with 2 lines? yet you saying to send a report to them.. like comon isnt this the same answer every mod has? we did send them hundreds of messages about different topics. and about the system its been like that since 2013 where i started playing and i remember too many old players complaining about the same thing. yet again nothing changed. this is clearly not the solution to solve this. 

So again i say, how may i help you? Aigrind is probably busy right now on the next ayvondil release.

And do u give proper explanations, sufficient infos, and proofs?

3 minutes ago, Krystal said:

So again i say, how may i help you? Aigrind is probably busy right now on the next ayvondil release.

why would "support team" work on ayvondil release lol their job to help people in such stuff, no matter the time or if theres an event or update. next time we want to rank i should properly ask in forum if theres some event coming soon or if support team busy or not to check our emails and kinda care about the players, not treat them as characters in their game. you making it look like theres 1 guy working in support team and at the same time hes helping the other 1 guy who releasing ayvondil..

also no offense but im not expecting help from you since i understood mods dont have influence on support team. so im waiting someone with higher powers to give us proper answers. 

for the proofs. we've been sending photos and videos since last season and im sure Imawizurd has explained to them the "suspicious activities" on his account. but thats not MY point anymore atleast, if they gonna ban Imawizurd for whatever reason, then lets bring justice to those chinese players shall we? 

PS: while we've been "giving our opinions" for 3 days now in this topic, we losing time and the whole season. 

3 minutes ago, samir10 said:

why would "support team" work on ayvondil release lol their job to help people in such stuff, no matter the time or if theres an event or update. next time we want to rank i should properly ask in forum if theres some event coming soon or if support team busy or not to check our emails and kinda care about the players, not treat them as characters in their game. you making it look like theres 1 guy working in support team and at the same time hes helping the other 1 guy who releasing ayvondil..

also no offense but im not expecting help from you since i understood mods dont have influence on support team. so im waiting someone with higher powers to give us proper answers. 

for the proofs. we've been sending photos and videos since last season and im sure Imawizurd has explained to them the "suspicious activities" on his account. but thats not MY point anymore atleast, if they gonna ban Imawizurd for whatever reason, then lets bring justice to those chinese players shall we? 

PS: while we've been "giving our opinions" for 3 days now in this topic, we losing time and the whole season. 

Sorry if my words offended any of you, right, let's wait for admins to respond here 🙂

And right, we mods don't even know how the ban mechanic works

24 minutes ago, Krystal said:

We do indeed have proper evidence on the chinese. That is the main issue we're having here.. We are giving them evidence yet nothing happens. I tried to prove them that the ban I received was false, and they ignored it.. This is what the whole topic is about. It's about support team being ignorant and careless.. 

And yes I agree with @samir10. This time unfortunately you, @Krystal, can't give us the answers we need, and we are not blaming you for that. I've waited for automated replies for days, I don't mind waiting few days or even a week extra if that means we'll get a proper reply that explains their actions.. We appreciate your concern, and we shall keep the topic semi-friendly so that you don't need to intervene. Besides... We have Mr. Higg here reading through all the replies and editing them if necessary.

P.S

This is not me trying to lowkey tell you to get lost, but to simply explain what are our demands here... In case I missed the point while writing that. 

22 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Sorry if my words offended any of you, right, let's wait for admins to respond here 🙂

And right, we mods don't even know how the ban mechanic works

Appreciate your understanding. 

I can feel u bro i was moving to Sweden from Hungary i was spaming dg all day road was 2days almost 3(and i was logged in from like 4-5 country) i was inside the the dg when i got dc and got banned i tried ti explan to the support what happend they didnt believed me... many friends want me back but after 2 of my accs banned nah ty...

Edited by CleverBish

8 hours ago, CleverBish said:

I can feel u bro i was moving to Sweden from Hungary i was spaming dg all day road was 2days almost 3(and i was logged in from like 4-5 country) i was inside the the dg when i got dc and got banned i tried ti explan to the support what happend they didnt believed me... many friends want me back but after 2 of my accs banned nah ty...

Yeah I can understand how you're feelin'

I had same situatuon like 5 years ago, and my druid was banned because of ,,sharing or trading accounts,, . I never shared any of my accounts,and i dont have any access to anybody else's account. I was just playing with 1 phone, but 2 different IP-s , wifi at home, and wifi at work. I gave any info devs has been asked me, including the IPs i was using,proving thats was actually me, but all of that was useless, and my druid kept to be banned. What i can say....... stupid rules, stupid devs. Like now, 90% of the players sharing their accounts, but they dont get banned, why? 

13 hours ago, BgVoin said:

I had same situatuon like 5 years ago, and my druid was banned because of ,,sharing or trading accounts,, . I never shared any of my accounts,and i dont have any access to anybody else's account. I was just playing with 1 phone, but 2 different IP-s , wifi at home, and wifi at work. I gave any info devs has been asked me, including the IPs i was using,proving thats was actually me, but all of that was useless, and my druid kept to be banned. What i can say....... stupid rules, stupid devs. Like now, 90% of the players sharing their accounts, but they dont get banned, why? 

Im gonna reply this at monday, waiting for "support team" answer right now to know what to say. Ofc they sent their email at friday to take the whole weekend but who cares lmao

18 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

dead topic? 

keep it alive till we get a response :kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

More than "we" it's the owner of the topic that shall have a response, and that must not necessarily be public :smoke:

It makes no sense to wait for an answer on Sunday, it will be good, if they ever answer at all

I should let you all know that I've possibly made some progress in the unbanning of my account. I think I've finally received a reply that was not automated or written beforehand, from the support team. 

This doesn't mean that I'm any less concerned with the lack of attention this topic has received from the admins and even more importantly, the support team members themselves..

That being said, I still don't think that demanding for replies on weekend is necessary, since as we all know, they don't look into these things during these days. 

This topic ain't gonna die until there has been clarification of their actions from the support team, or at least the admins if they wish to work as their messengers.. The whole topic wasn't meant to be hateful or disrespectful, but merely questioning the actions they have - or haven't taken. Therefore I tend to keep it alive in a respectful manner. This is because I once heard from someone far more patient and disciplined than myself that to gain respect from others, you need to show some yourself. (._.)

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

More than "we" it's the owner of the topic that shall have a response, and that must not necessarily be public :smoke:

I'm obviously not expecting them to come here, confess and apologize all their wrongs, but merely explain and show us that the support team DOES care, and IS on side of the players who are NOT violating the rules, or abusing the system. I would also hope to see them change the system so that it wouldn't be that easy to abuse (as we've come to see), but guess that's bit too much to ask to be done instantly.

I understand that even if the system feels wrong and unrighteous, it still took time and effort to build. Creating a new one wouldn't be any easier to say at least.

All that being said, all I'm expecting is a mere recognition of the situation and that they are indeed working on this system, to avoid situations like mine and the many others who've suffered from these flaws.

P.S

I don't know if a private message from them would be enough to satisfy the public, for it is pretty much the whole community who are more or less interested in receiving an answer from them.. Even so, anything is better than nothing, don't y'all agree? 

Edited by TheSoulless

21 minutes ago, TheSoulless said:

I don't know if a private message from them would be enough to satisfy the public, for it is pretty much the whole community who are more or less interested in receiving an answer from them.. Even so, anything is better than nothing, don't y'all agree?

Hmm.. okay 

This is just one event thats been made public and got a 1000+ views

many people have been through this and have gained way less support than this:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Since we are getting a chance why don't we ask the questions now and then so next time something similar happens we atleast know why or how. 

Or we have to make a topic and wait for  another few weeks if it happens again. 

I don't wanna stir up trouble or something.Its just that this matter has been unattended for too long and given chances to cheaters than having good and honest players winning. 

:advise:

It's almost 2 month and I didn't got a reply from support, he still didn't got banned, do something gm, he also logged his friends acc for afk them in arena 3x3

PSX_20190610_173626.jpg

Edited by Kazakus

4 minutes ago, Kazakus said:

It's almost 2 month and I didn't got a reply from support, he still didn't got banned, do something gm, he also logged his friends acc for afk them in arena 3x3

PSX_20190610_173626.jpg

On 6/4/2019 at 10:36 AM, Higgings said:

I remind you all not to use this topic as mean to put all of your proves about who breaks rules and who doesn't: this, as well as the forum in general, is not the right place for that. 

12 минут назад, Higgings сказал:
В 04.06.2019 в 10:36, Higgings сказал:

I remind you all not to use this topic as mean to put all of your proves about who breaks rules and who doesn't: this, as well as the forum in general, is not the right place for that. 

Thanks, @Higgings !

Friends, I ask you to send all complaints, if you notice a dishonest game, in technical support.

Our experts respond to all without exception within 5 working days.

The answer may come to the "spam folder" you should be check it more often.

So...

Technical support will NEVER hold an innocent person into blocking.

If you have received an unjustified blocking and have not committed any illegal actions, then you should insist on being right, but do it competently and with respect.
The truth will sooner or later be obvious.

I can't make you some kind of accusation, as well as declare that the ban was wrong, because I just don't have the opportunity to verify this.
At the forum we will not be able to solve problems of this nature, we don't have access to check violations and issue bans to players.
There is absolutely no sense in such topics, because each problem is solved individually and in the course of personal correspondence.

You can think of it as a standard automatic answer, but I just can’t say anything else, it's true.

11 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

If you have received an unjustified blocking and have not committed any illegal actions, then you should insist on being right, but do it competently and with respect.
The truth will sooner or later be obvious.

okey what if the truth gets obvious too late? you see the whole thing here we spent time and money for this season and cause of a false ban we lost everything we worked for. i even doubt they gonna admit its a false ban, but what if it is? how are they gonna make it up for us? 

in other hand we've sent more than enough evidences about the people who actually breaking EULA rules, yet nothing happened. 

besides i believe we got it, we got it forum isnt the place for this and you cant do anything about it, but if they took them 2 days only to ban a guy why would they take 2 weeks to unban him or even care for his words? last email he got was them basically asking him "how did you spam that much without sleeping?" like hello??? he explained this already and God we running out of time and they taking all the damn time they need.. they sent that email at Friday and we been waiting for todays reply aswell, we received nothing until now.

so ye we got it everyone in forum has nothing to do with support team (i guess its a chat site), but since they are being indifference we wont keep our mouth shut and wait for small replies once every week. 

25 минут назад, samir10 сказал:

so ye we got it everyone in forum has nothing to do with support team (i guess its a chat site), but since they are being indifference we wont keep our mouth shut and wait for small replies once every week. 

I don't ask you to be silent about the problem, I ask you to write about it where it should be, not on the forum.
If you understand that the problem can't be solved on the forum, then don't write about it here.

Further communications I will regard as "flood".

11 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

I don't ask you to be silent about the problem, I ask you to write about it where it should be, not on the forum.
If you understand that the problem can't be solved on the forum, then don't write about it here.

Further communications I will regard as "flood".

The post was created due the fact that the reports people have sent so far have received little to no attention at all. They all get the same reply saying that support team will look into the evidence, but they've said the same for months now. 

My point is, if we cannot get support team's attention nor get them to act towards this issue through reports, what are we supposed to do? 

@TheSoulless My point and answer here:

1 час назад, Reivenorik сказал:

Technical support will NEVER hold an innocent person into blocking.

1 час назад, Reivenorik сказал:

I can't make you some kind of accusation, as well as declare that the ban was wrong, because I just don't have the opportunity to verify this.
At the forum we will not be able to solve problems of this nature, we don't have access to check violations and issue bans to players.

No need to get attention to the forum, technical support specialists will not be able to read your message, they are not here.