What is best armor for lvl17 druid

Healex

So i want to ask what armor is better for healer lvl 17. :blush:

Cape = abyss zealot's mantle

Helmet = doesn't matter ( desert wanderer's hood if you want dark defense)

Amulet = lvl 15 bg amulet

Staff = abyss zealot's baton

Body = desert wanderer's smock

Gloves = desert wanderer's gauntlets

Belt = lvl 17 astrial belt (can't remember name ha)

Rings = garnet signet x2

Boots = doesn't matter unless you want dark dark defense ( abyss zealots's boots)

Exe is located in the astral labyrinths, its impossible for you to go there alone, unless you have really high hp, high defence and alot of potions (and miraclecoins to respawn).

If you're an elf, go to camp riff, pass by the cave where the undead wizards are located, take a look at map, and just follow the road until you reach a dead end. that is where you'll find the astral lab entrance. I dont have any pics to show u the location, just ask people in where it is :good:

Exe is located in the astral labyrinths, its impossible for you to go there alone, unless you have really high hp, high defence and alot of potions (and miraclecoins to respawn).

If you're an elf, go to camp riff, pass by the cave where the undead wizards are located, take a look at map, and just follow the road until you reach a dead end. that is where you'll find the astral lab entrance. I dont have any pics to show u the location, just ask people in where it is :good:

Even if you did get there alone you need 5 good people who know what they're doing to actually farm it. Here are some pictures in the lab, and my party farming exe.

25820_.jpg

25823_.jpg