Barbarian ides or discussion

zhuronghu

should the devs restore at least some of the barbs chances of charge success?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. should the devs restore at least some of the barbs chances of charge success?

• no way
    • somewhat
    • sure why not
    • yes
    • MOST DEFFINETLY

Hello fellow warspear players, i will open this new topic for ideas and discussion on the barbarian class in gangnam style lol but seriously please refrain from bashing or even bringing other classes into this topic discussion. it will just cause problems and lead to an argument and i really dont wanna have to delete this topic post.

now that that was said does anyone have any ideas that could make the barb class cool again? lol some would disagree with that but that is fine because every person is entitled to their own opinionated statements and i accept that ;)  but i had an idea for the devs..... please restore the barbs charge chances of success???? :cray: it rarely works now and i have mine at lvl 5 but i was also thinking of letting the barbs use 2 handed maces along with one handed maces and spears and maybe introducing like one handed spears that you can use with a shield but then again thats why they're other classes lol. maybe if some of these ideas get enough hype the devs might take them into consideration. its a long shot but you never know they might feel the same on some of the topics or even alter them and make them better. please fellow forum surfers please be kind to the other forum surfers and if an arguement arises be the bigger person and just agree to disagree. thank you so much. ;D

() Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyy ( ̄ー ̄ヘ) Op

(ノ ̄ー ̄) Op

(〜 ̄) Op

( ̄〜) Op

() Oppan Gangnam Style

Barbs need berserk. Raise physical attack for a specified duration while lowering physical defense.

Or possibly something like tweaking roar where when a barbs hp is below 50% as well as the usual effect of damage mitigation he gains increased attack power relative to the lv of the skill.

:pardon: some ideas. I'd like to see improvements on barb, and charge needs a fix too :/

Wow kaworu those are some good ideas.... I love the idea of the berserkers rage or what ever you wanna call it. Id be moore then happy to give up roar for that skill. Or even maybe the devs should make a new mc class and new first born class to even the scale. The new mc class could be called a berserker which I believe is different the a barb. The berserker class should be able to dual weild axes and swords but not be able to use sheilds. The skills should include a power attack, the skill that we are talking about maybe name it berserkers rage or power of theberserker, and move that fears opponets away, and maybe a move called like berserkers might that increases an ally's attack for a little bit but decreases the berserkers defence and power, and maybe a move called might of rage that like slams the opponet and stuns them while doing maybe like half the damage the power strike does.

We are really coming up with sme excellent ideas here guys!!! :drinks: :friends: :yahoo: see what happens when we stop argueing and try to work as one. Refineing others ideas and helping them become better and working together. The possibilites are endless when people forget about their differences and compliment one anothers ideas and work as a sold machine. I sure hope snorley stumbles across this thread    :blush:  the player are some of the best input knowledge that game developers could ask for. People and players that actually care pay attention to the smallest details and love to do so and love trying to make the best out of every gaming experience possible.

Take roar? Noway lol im a lion. Whats a lion without his roar? Little kitty cat. Just make roar better. Would be nice if I roared and every freaking mob didn't come to me  :wacko: Add maybe 5 more damage to our chop. Charge stun is bad lol guess all those elf complained enough, we dont get to stun and they can hamstring twice :yahoo:.

We are really coming up with sme excellent ideas here guys!!! :drinks: :friends: :yahoo: see what happens when we stop argueing and try to work as one. Refineing others ideas and helping them become better and working together. The possibilites are endless when people forget about their differences and compliment one anothers ideas and work as a sold machine. I sure hope snorley stumbles across this thread    :blush:  the player are some of the best input knowledge that game developers could ask for. People and players that actually care pay attention to the smallest details and love to do so and love trying to make the best out of every gaming experience possible.

+1 Thats how it should be.

Before the big update (the coming of wls, necros, palas, mages, etc.), I rarely ever complained about charge stun.

But after the new classes came, the barbs only biggest weapon became the most unreliable and sometimes... downright irritating. Its like my chances of winning depend on whether charge stun works or not, and most of the time it doesn't. Pretty ridiculous  :facepalm: 

I got a +10 spadone, full +8 armor with full resil, max charge and roar, and using all my skills to great effect... all this seemingly doesn't matter. Unless you can overpower your opponent on raw force alone, if your stun fails your chances are up a rat's ass.

I've lost count on how many times I've danced around like an idiot, trying to taunt and create some distance to make charge work. And when it finally does, the stun fails and then I die soon after, feeling like a jackass.  :aggressive:

How can this be worked around? I've tried almost everything. Charge at the start? Ok, your stun fails (or works) and you usually die before the half minute cooldown is over. Charge after their stun? If it works its a great finisher or tableturner sure. But if it fails as usual, you're screwed altogether. Max chop instead of charge? Only works against laddering bds. Try that against a ranger or druid and they'll think you have a mental disorder...

dk can stun while attacking...

bd can ham while attacking...

but barb only can CHARGE when ur target  2blocks away (chances to stun,fails often).DISAPPOINTED...

hoping for better sub classes skills in feature barb..

dk can stun while attacking...

bd can ham while attacking...

but barb only can stun when ur target  2blocks away.DISAPPOINTED...

For me its not the 2 blocks thats the problem, the problem is stun failing so often. Then waiting for the long cooldown only to have it fail again.

For me its not the 2 blocks thats the problem, the problem is stun failing so often. Then waiting for the long cooldown only to have it fail again.

Post edited..

yea mean to say you can stun enemy only when u charg succesfully.and once ur stun fails have to wait for cooldown n close combat battle like melee vs melee barb hav to move back 2steps to charge again and its depends to chance to stun.

Better dev. add dmg when the charge is using. the enemy that got charge, will get more dmg and enemies near charge effect, They got dmg too.

XD

For barbarian, berseker and warlord :drinks:

Well I didn't read everything but soon there will be sub classes to choose from thats when barb might get duelweild  axes got bored of my barb long back !

Lolwut? Subclasses? That'd be my wet dream.

Not sure but wasn't there subclasses when the game was released, or at least the skill page had separate pages for different classes/subclasses available. Don't know what happened to it though as I took a LONG break from the game after the beginning weeks.

dev. ever tell abt subclass in suggestion forum. it will come back. I'm believe abt it cuz i get bored with old skill.

Nice  :) I watched the video (in lyrics) and people said  'OPE

OPE

OPE GANGANAM STYLE'

:yahoo: 8) :friends: these are all very good ideas and input guys it brings tears to my eyes    :cray: but they are tears of joy ;D we are coming up with really good input and you never know, the people who give good input might be some of the brightest and most insightful players that actually care about the game and the direction that it is heading. We might be able to carve the way with ideas and suggestions. And remember teamwork is the key to success and being nice has never killed anyone.

barbs with 2 axes would be awsome and i dont know why the devs havent done it yet but maybe they have their reasons but i really hope the devs do something for the barbs. considering all they have done for all the other classes and then havent even touched the barbs yet i dont think other then taking away one of their best chances at fighting and pvp. :facepalm:  makes us barbs look stupid when we try to rush but it fails. when that happens we lose 9 times out of 10.

:aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:  pvp cave in my mind is officially through... makes me mad the disturbers and new players and noobs have ruined it over time. it has been on this downward spiral for some time now and there hasnt been a day without someone yelling war in tc about pvp caves it might be time to relocate and find a new pvp home because i really enjoyed pvp cave and now its gone.... :cray: :cray: :cray:

wew barb with 2 axe that be a scene or how about rouge with 2 one handed axe  :pardon:

ewwww nooooo rouges should never be able to use axe. when i think of rouges i picture a smaller person in the shadows waiting for the opportunity to strike holding daggers or swords. when i picture a barbarian i see a towering war hardened veteran with scars and battle wounds that is solid and uses sheer strength to crush his/her enemies. rouges are like assassins in my mind and stick to tactically striking their enemies using precise and vital strikes that are critical spots on an enemy.