Norlant swamps still gives weapons

Skadii

I heard they were gone too, I guess the shance of even 'missing' one is low now :P Still nice to know its possible if I feel like not picking tablets and runes everyday  :crazy:

Missed Spandone of Sudden Doom, Labrys of Sudden Doom and Hatchet of Sudden Doom  :bad: All in Kotaravva quests  :'(

Though i see non-kotaravva quests give lv17 and lv15 items, forgot to take screens  :(

;D Do you still believe you are actually picking???!??? 5 question mark boxes are an illusion. Do you think your luck is so bad that most the time you select rune or crystal from these boxes. I dont think so.

• Developer

Yes, norlant swamp quests still give weapons, I forgot to take screenshot was too excited it still got weapons  :lol:

I try get one sooner or later.

Yes, weapons are still there in rewards.

Good luck!

;D Do you still believe you are actually picking???!??? 5 question mark boxes are an illusion. Do you think your luck is so bad that most the time you select rune or crystal from these boxes. I dont think so.

I 'm completely agree.At first I used to chose random box , and i never get anything good , So i started to chose always box #3 , and...always runes , Or lvl 17-15 items...when I change box items18 casually In 3box -.-

I don't believe that s So random... :facepalm:

It isn't random. Before you choose a number it is already set what you get. I never got a weapon out of swamp though (lvl 17 or 18). And i do everyday the captives and shaman-quest. I 'missed' a lot of weapons (at least 1 a day). When it really was 20% per quest, i would have a lot of weapons now. I would become very rich in a couple of weeks. And that's in my oppinion also wrong. But that scepter of sudden doom should be mine now!  ;)

It isn't random. Before you choose a number it is already set what you get. I never got a weapon out of swamp though (lvl 17 or 18). And i do everyday the captives and shaman-quest. I 'missed' a lot of weapons (at least 1 a day). When it really was 20% per quest, i would have a lot of weapons now. I would become very rich in a couple of weeks. And that's in my oppinion also wrong. But that scepter of sudden doom should be mine now!  ;)

did captives and shamans on 3 chars each day, only got 1 weapon and allot of 18 armour.

Now I do hydra too and as soon as my Shaman gets full 15 set i'm gonna do on 4 chars then and might make a DK next. xd

did captives and shamans on 3 chars each day, only got 1 weapon and allot of 18 armour.

Now I do hydra too and as soon as my Shaman gets full 15 set i'm gonna do on 4 chars then and might make a DK next. xd

3 chars too. but no luck  :lol: i made a second necro to quest there, just finished chainless today, completing bg items and now only needs to level15 then its gonna be living on swamp  :lol: ure copying my plans mercy  :diablo:

haha :D crazy players.. :D i can tell nothing since map3 version. ask for me game became sh*t.

so i drink vodka and listening Metallica

rock n roll  :crazy:

now i can understand that why russians like vodka so much . Lmao

I decided to put all 6 chars to live in swamp. Day 1: 1 doom wep appeared in choices, Blade of SD. Day 2: This profile has been banned and idk why. I'm losing previous lv 18 opportunities. Maybe one of those scammers lied to devs cuz he wants me out of the game...

i dont have a luck at norlant swamp, everyday i just do captive and captured shaman but always got crystal and rune.. But i never give up do both of it, cause i knw one day i will get what i want.. ;) just chill..