Time for me to say goodbye.

Blueborn

bro,this is called bullshit,pvpcave will always welcome.the ones who seek pvps,you just giving them what they if you quite, like it or not,your excuse is just lame,anyway I'm quite sure you won't leave for long,properly cuz you will think about your friends there.......

Guest XthekingX

Well iv decided to leave yet again except this time i wont be returning until this game improves, such as a safe social pvp spot is installed.

Thanks to the new clan update its not just individuals we have to worry about ganking, its entire clans. Its destroying the main bit of fun i have in this game.

So take care my friends and i hope things improve for the better.

Born out Опубликованное фото

We all Gonna MISS YOU

Опубликованное фото

Well iv decided to leave yet again except this time i wont be returning until this game improves, such as a safe social pvp spot is installed.

Thanks to the new clan update its not just individuals we have to worry about ganking, its entire clans. Its destroying the main bit of fun i have in this game.

no more onions? :(

I Feel its time for me to retire. This will be my second time to leave the game, i am not sure if I will return but this time i shall not delete my chars. I will be keeping them under lock and key. I made the mistake of deleting my chars last time just after lab update, and found myself regretting it.

So here I am finding myself saying goodbye to my friends, we had a great time  :friends: .

To those I dont know or not know well for i was a fairly quiet player... i wish you luck.

I may yet see you guys in the future.

I Never took many snapshots but heres a few memories.

Hey Born U know that u will be missed and I won't try to convince  to not leave or to stay because that's a decision you are taking in ur own hands I just wanna let you know Thank you for playing with us and Sharing some of ur things with us U will always be welcome to Warspear Online we will be waiting and Am guessing u have some Personal Issues going on atm and u need to take a break and I understand it and ur making a good choice and ur right don't delete ur characters because at the end u will regret it *Hugs!* Take care.

:cray: Born Eventhough U leave...dont forget to check forum sometime....

And dont forget to return to the game....Cya Be back soon...... :cray: :cray:

Опубликованное фото

oh bro  :cray: why leaving us :/ im gona miss u alot in game and at forum  :friends: i can show u lots of ways to have fun without pvp.. nvm pvp bro  ;D hope u keep checking forum bro  :friends: :give_rose:

Goddammit! You could just ask my wlock or rogue for kill the ganking clans  8)  hehe, dam gonna miss u borny  :'( :cray: :cray: :cray:  you will see me next time when my both us accounts r 20lvl  8)

Thanks for the farewells guys, its greatly appretiated. Ill be sure to pop in once in a while.

Tell us sometime what you're up to now.

Tell us sometime what you're up to now.

Right now he's sleeping, prolly ;D

See you at dec 2017, Born! Take care ;D

You should at least be active at forum, bro. Just saying *:

Right now he's sleeping, prolly ;D

See you at dec 2017, Born! Take care ;D

You should at least be active at forum, bro. Just saying *:

2017?  :shok:

hahahaha 2017.. knowing aigrind its most likely D:

At the moment im revisiting some old classics on Snes to pass my spare time when i find it. Playing illusion of gaia currently.

I'll be missing ya born :cray: .

I dedicated this song to you :cray: ... This song cross my mind when i heard of your leaving the game (Not in a sexual way)

:(

hahahaha 2017.. knowing aigrind its most likely D:

At the moment im revisiting some old classics on Snes to pass my spare time when i find it. Playing illusion of gaia currently.

Someone should take care of your chars :friends:  but not me.

I'll be missing ya born :cray: .

I dedicated this song to you :cray: ... This song cross my mind when i heard of your leaving the game (Not in a sexual way)

:(

LMAO last time he left I was singing this one nonstop XD

duck hahahaha

Not in a sexual way either

Lmfao.... "not in a sexual way"

:dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

Heh, I actually got back to playing my halfway-through save of Superstar Saga this Sunday.

Nice. I Only just discovered that i had this little gem of a game. Love what they did to it. Definatly an interesting play.

Nice. I Only just discovered that i had this little gem of a game. Love what they did to it. Definatly an interesting play.

Here is my copypasta of GBA games.

Advance Wars series

Astro Boy: Omega Factor

Castlevania series

Final Fantasy V VI

Fire Emblem series

Golden Sun series

Gradius Galaxies

Gunstar Super Heroes

Harvest Moon - Friends of Mineral Town

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Mega Man Battle Network series

Mega Man Zero series

Metroid series

Mother 3

Rhythm Tengoku

Summon Night series

Super Robot Taisen series

Tactics Ogre

Wario Land 4

Zelda Minish Cap

Wanna see my Anime copypasta?

Here is my copypasta of GBA games.

Wanna see my Anime copypasta?

Are they your favourites or what you own? And I wouldnt say no to an anime one :P

Id show you mine but its rather extensive.

Gomen, gomen.

The games are must-plays.

And my anime, while not long, I liked them.

[spoiler=Warning - this list might contain animes that will influence your mind in one way or another. If you find yourself "normal", don't watch them. It's not some sick stuff, just things that might not be suitable for minors.]Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari (Next season this July)

Chuunibyou

Daily Lives of Highschool Boys

Baccano (English dub, the one of exceptions where english dubbers make fantastic job)

Welcome to the N.H.K.

Ore no Imuoto

Sengoku Rance. This is a must, but it's 18+. I love it.

Gomen, gomen.

The games are must-plays.

And my anime, while not long, I liked them.

Warning - this list might contain animes that will influence your mind in one way or another. If you find yourself "normal", don't watch them. It's not some sick stuff, just things that might not be suitable for minors.

Ah i see. My must play list would start off with most of the snes rpg's. My best gaming experiance was with those games.

I Havnt watched any of those anime's. My tasts include:

Beserk,

death note,

Air gear,

black lagoon,

bleach,

cowboy bebop,

He11sing,

Naruto,

Orphen,

Samurai champaloo,

soul eater,

Trigun...

and many other great titles. A rather diverse and generic taste. But my real passion is Hayao miyazaki titles

I Might actually look into those titles you listed.

It's been a long time you waved goodbye. No just GO! Proove your words. Goodluck.

It's been a long time you waved goodbye. No just GO! Proove your words. Goodluck.

Lol you must be one of those people who let their mouth move before the mind has a chance to catch up.. or in this case, fingers.

i dont think ill need to say farwell, and im not going to either.

Take care of your family mate and relax yourself. You kno where to find the male for a chat. Btw, once were both back. Lets do some extreme hunting together :D

i dont think ill need to say farwell, and im not going to either.

Take care of your family mate and relax yourself. You kno where to find the male for a chat. Btw, once were both back. Lets do some extreme hunting together :D

He is back

But duck off dont reply to my threads

He is back

But ♥♥♥♥ off dont reply to my threads

If you really hated him or disliked him, you would just ignore him. No feedbacks, Now, duck off don't reply to me.