Time for me to say goodbye.

Blueborn

I Feel its time for me to retire. This will be my second time to leave the game, i am not sure if I will return but this time i shall not delete my chars. I will be keeping them under lock and key. I made the mistake of deleting my chars last time just after lab update, and found myself regretting it.

So here I am finding myself saying goodbye to my friends, we had a great time  :friends: .

To those I dont know or not know well for i was a fairly quiet player... i wish you luck.

I may yet see you guys in the future.

I Never took many snapshots but heres a few memories.

25661_.jpg

25662_.jpg

25663_.jpg

Its sad to see many respectable players leaving. And it doesn't matter if they are elf or mc because that's what makes the game fun. I didn't know you nor did I fight you in pvp I don't think but it still makes me sad seeing a good glayer leaving.

I Feel its time for me to retire. This will be my second time to leave the game, i am not sure if I will return but this time i shall not delete my chars. I will be keeping them under lock and key. I made the mistake of deleting my chars last time just after lab update, and found myself regretting it.

So here I am finding myself saying goodbye to my friends, we had a great time  :friends: .

To those I dont know or not know well for i was a fairly quiet player... i wish you luck.

I may yet see you guys in the future.

I Never took many snapshots but heres a few memories.

No... Blue.. We are from another servers, but i did like ur posts here on forum:( I will miss u, pls come here sometimes to write with us.. Wish u luck in real life, lovely girlfriend, good work and many friends :drinks:

:cray: I dont really not u at all.. But I fight against u in arena .. And saw u a lot of time !  :drinks:  Wish u luck and success in every you propose  :dirol:

:facepalm: I get nostalgic when i see name of one of my character in your memories :(

Don't be afraid to come back and 3v3 and 5v5 with me and lady :D we are still at the top and we should stay there hahaha couldn't have done it without your born. You will be missed

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be afraid to come back and 3v3 and 5v5 with me and lady :D we are still at the top and we should stay there hahaha couldn't have done it without your born. You will be missed

Dont worry, even im having trouble staying away on some levels  ;D . I'll be popping in once in a while to say "Ello"... and to keep arena players on their toes. Not many know of Arenaborns triumphs but when they do.. they fear. :friends: Double trouble and triple trouble shall have opportunities.

No... Blue.. We are from another servers, but i did like ur posts here on forum:( I will miss u, pls come here sometimes to write with us.. Wish u luck in real life, lovely girlfriend, good work and many friends :drinks:

Thanks bud. And thanks to everyone else. As i said above, i will find time to visit once in a while.

;D :lol: :drinks: good dueling buddy we are about even and you are one of the few rangers to beat me 3 times in a row. So drink up! I hope to see your ass around islenort every so often

;D :lol: :drinks: good dueling buddy we are about even and you are one of the few rangers to beat me 3 times in a row. So drink up! I hope to see your ass around islenort every so often

Thanks Zhu  :friends: you make a worthy opponent. And you just might.

Hey, Zhu, why dont you play on eu anymore?  :'(

I sense that Born's retirement is OOOVEEER  ;D  Double Trouble team is back!!

Yeah im having trouble staying away  :blush:  I find myself sitting down and thinking "what do I do now?"... then warspear mysteriously opens up  :lol:

I dont know... ill see how things go, i might return early. If i do though, it wont be full swing.

Oh btw.. welcome to forum Lady  :friends: . + For the effort of joining us 8)

• 4 weeks later...

Well guys, my trail period is over and i have decided that retirement is the best thing.

One of the main reasons for my previous return seems to be void now and also current life situations doesn't seem to help with my time in-game.

So to my friends even though most are not on forum. Been fun and take care.  :)

happy endeavours,blue (the Guy who always busy killing elves in pvp cave)

^ ^

we will miss your presence!

this ain't goodbye but like other people I hope to see this good player in future someday...

It really sucks when people leave.

One thing is quitting a game, another is leaving new friends.

I stopped playing two weeks ago, and I'm still here because I have nowhere else to go.

Guest XthekingX

I Rember My Killer For Ever ;D

I Hope We Meet Agian  ::)

Booooooorn noOoooooooooo!  :'( I know you will come back..some ..day.. :cray:

Erm ill be doing a xmas visit when i get some free time.

Hope to see you guys then. Enjoy the holidays.  :)

Guest XthekingX

When You Back  :sorry:

• 4 months later...

Well iv decided to leave yet again except this time i wont be returning until this game improves, such as a safe social pvp spot is installed.

Thanks to the new clan update its not just individuals we have to worry about ganking, its entire clans. Its destroying the main bit of fun i have in this game.

So take care my friends and i hope things improve for the better.

Born out Опубликованное фото

Well iv decided to leave yet again except this time i wont be returning until this game improves, such as a safe social pvp spot is installed.

Thanks to the new clan update its not just individuals we have to worry about ganking, its entire clans. Its destroying the main bit of fun i have in this game.

So take care my friends and i hope things improve for the better.

Born out Опубликованное фото

One of beholders leaving...anyway u have alot friends as i see in forum,thats the best thing that are needed in game...its ur choice but think beter 2times before do it,anyway gud luck to u.

Good bye born :'( :'( :'( i hope you get back soon again

Thanks for all your help  :friends:

Cya soon  :drinks: