nokia problem:(

Karanean

i'm using nokia 603 symbian

today i update version 3.2,at first i completed downloading but then they say install failed.i tried 3 more times still can't install.i know this happens to other nokia user.guys pls recheck the version in nokia ovi store pls.thank you

I used to play on my symbian phone before and i encountered these problems a few times, If you haven't tried this, try to delete and uninstall the warspear file completely  from the memory card, then go to this site http://warspear-online.com/en/download  try to download the Zip- file or the SISX file. :good:

• Developer

For some reasons Ovi store approved 2 versions of the game at the same time but put on downloading not signed one. But that's ok.

We are working on this trouble now.

Here is instruction for updating game manually.

Download links:

Download SISX-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.sisx

Download ZIP-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear_sisx.zip

If the link still downloads the old client, clean up the cookies (cookie) and cache (temporary files) in your browser.

Here are instructions for installing the client update, please follow all steps.

1)  If you are downloading with your default browser, it saves the downloaded file to disk e/download/warspear.sisx

2) Remove the old client version (Options - Application Manager - Installation settings - Choose a shortcut Warspear Online - presses once - Options - Delete). With this step information for your account will not be affected.

3) Setting up the certificates (in the Options menu - Application Manager - Installation Options - Remove the option "Verify Certificate").

4) In File Manager go to the folder e/download/ (or another folder where you saved the file) and press install. On all safety warnings and missing everywhere press "Continue". WARNING! Install an application on a memory card (drive E)!

but if i delete the old warspear file my chars will gone Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото i spent much in those chars

You don't have to worry! Characters will be forever with you, just don't forget to set password and login!

You can set your password and login in the game menu when you enter Warspear Online: MENU -> My profile -> MENU -> Set password/e-mail.

For some reasons Ovi store approved 2 versions of the game at the same time but put on downloading not signed one. But that's ok.

You don't have to worry! Characters will be forever with you, just don't forget to set password and login!

You can set your password and login in the game menu when you enter Warspear Online: MENU -> My profile -> MENU -> Set password/e-mail.

thank you for the help :clapping: :clapping:

i did what u said,i installed the file but lost my chars now

i change profile they they say invalid login or password :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• Developer

i did what u said,i installed the file but lost my chars now

i change profile they they say invalid login or password :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Please, send a ticket to the support with your characters' nicknames and their classes.

Link below.

Please, send a ticket to the support with your characters' nicknames and their classes.

Link below.

thank you very much,i got my chars back :drinks:

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]you know i had a problem with installing the game few days back on my nokia mobile its use to say certificate expired n installation would fail  :cray:  but i was guided well after i report on support thats really awesome coz i hate playing on my laptop 8)  thank you so much  :give_rose: [/shadow][/glow] :good:

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]you know i had a problem with installing the game few days back on my nokia mobile its use to say certificate expired n installation would fail  :cray:  but i was guided well after i report on support thats really awesome coz i hate playing on my laptop 8)  thank you so much  :give_rose: [/shadow][/glow] :good:

I hereby declare my eyes ruined :cray:  dont use such painful colors when writing please it really hurts my eyes :sorry:

Anyways, i used to play warspear on my Symbian phone when i first started playing warspear (February 2011) after a year i HAD enough of my symbian, and got myself an android phone O:-)  symbian  has a bunch of problems, RAM capacity sucks, phone OS updates fixes a few problems but brings a whole nother bunch of problems, charging issues, battery issues, phone crashes, phone goes bananas, the list goes forever, Bye bye Symbian, I will never ever get a symbian phone anymore

i'm using nokia 603 symbian

today i update version 3.2,at first i completed downloading but then they say install failed.i tried 3 more times still can't install.i know this happens to other nokia user.guys pls recheck the version in nokia ovi store pls.thank you

u can also hack ur s60v5.:)

then update ur  w.s