I want to buy/sell/exchange items

siwers

Sell "Holiday Boy Herald" costume, accept offers from 300k & up.

Us-Sapphire, Firstborn, Xmk/Nikdruid/Nikgot or pm here using the "Pm" function, or by posting.

Sincerely,

Maitre X

100306_.png

I want to buy lvl 5 weapons on eu or sapphire will pay top dollar for them pm me ingame on redgod (eu) or my friend oblivioin (eu) or just pm me on forum wolverine claws prefferably thk u

Buy [Ents Enchanted Axe] (lvl 10 1 handed axe)

US-Saphire server

At mc pm : ahmedmajed,ahmadmajed

at elf pm : ahmedmajd,ahmadmajd

Want to pay well :pleasantry:

trade full ice queen small ( x2 rings 1 amulet) 1 ripper dagger and 1 ripper skythe some gold and runes & crystals for 200k on mcs

pm me here or in game

trade full ice queen small ( x2 rings 1 amulet) 1 ripper dagger and 1 ripper skythe some gold and runes & crystals for 200k on mcs\400k elfs pm me here or in game

ok so i want to buy the lv 13 trustworthy moccasins does anybody have any +0-4  on mountain clans side us saphire for sale? tell me here on forum

thanks ;D

• 3 weeks later...

trade to x2 high amp sword lvl 13 in mc or elf

eu-emerald elf side

trade +9 / +8 sword lvl13 mc side , if want pm rapterorr :3

trade full ice queen small ( x2 rings 1 amulet) 1 ripper dagger and 1 ripper skythe some gold and runes & crystals for 200k on mcs\400k elfs pm me here or in game

Buyyy pm rapterorr :yahoo:

Out of curiosity u trade all those items For 200k on mc But u give on elf?O.e

• 2 weeks later...

Sell +8 Acute Claymore with great charms and Ice Sword skin.

Price -  220K

US-SAPPHIRE Mc side

Post here or message me here. Or also Pm me on game.

106527_.png

Trade +4 Runic sceptre for a  +4/+3 Runic staff or Dazzling staff.

Eu-Emerald

Elf Side

Pm me here or in game with any of the elf characters in my signature. Thx

Selling +8 baton of endless war, guilding thread boots, +9 cloak of master pm ASSASISIN elf side EU emerald

Selling x2 acute falcon +8, +4 ring of toughness, +10 lvl 13 amulet (don't know name) 100 set arena tickets, x6 unity signs, 100 set amp signs and 50 set damage 2 pm weedliffee or daisychain mc side EU emerald ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sell Full Gear lv13 for druid/mage/priest....all+1 elven side ofc=  1944hp(rings and amulet with HP runes,Belt with Resi) +Twisted Charge +5 pm me

Br -TOURMALINE

Sell Full Gear lv13 for druid/mage/priest....all+1 elven side ofc=  1944hp(rings and amulet with HP runes,Belt with Resi) +Twisted Charge +5 pm me

Br -TOURMALINE

old enchant rings + amulet + belt gives 2028 health  :blush:

nice set though, i kept my second set and puit crit enchant magic defense on them

how much you charging for full set? br server sounds fun

sell or trade spawn 1m,2 the other 200k cuz halloween but when end 400k i have 2 costumes for the other costume for me and sale  ::) ::)

gotta love that guild chat discussion going on in the second screenshot

yes, its true. my priest beat him with no damage from partner. it was teleport map in his defense i admit

i got a hoard of videos and screenshots saved so if you beg to differ just give the word  ;D

(i dont know name of their mc but i never post altered screenshots in forum, and usually if my partner does no damage yet i still win its because its a teleport map, which i remember posting a few screenshots of that manner before)

gotta love that guild chat discussion going on in the second screenshot

yes, its true. my priest beat him with no damage from partner. it was teleport map in his defense i admit

i got a hoard of videos and screenshots saved so if you beg to differ just give the word  ;D

(i dont know name of their mc but i never post altered screenshots in forum, and usually if my partner does no damage yet i still win its because its a teleport map, which i remember posting a few screenshots of that manner before)

the guild was animosity, so pvprange know all  :blush: :blush: ;D ;D