Halloween quest?

Tweek

Dude, you got 70 pieces of pumpkin for lvl 5 gear????  :bad: :bad: :bad:  Im so sorry lol glad i sold all my pumpkin pieces  :dirol:  Some people get different levels of gear tho, in market i saw [Pumpkin Shield] for lvl 5 10 and 15 all the same shield just gear for diff level

ehh.. to hard quests lol :D just gather pieeces thats all ;/ i cant complete one quest now: in middle around wedding "zombies lol ,i need to open chests,BUT I CANT ,caz Aigrind now make many Bosses/monster ith 10+ hp! 2011 event was best ;/

P.S sry for poor english!

:aggressive: dumb dumb dumb... i wish you could buy at least some of the new costumes with m coin or something, i hate surprise chests/bags because i never get anything good :mega_shok: :shout:

:aggressive: dumb dumb dumb... i wish you could buy at least some of the new costumes with m coin or something, i hate surprise chests/bags because i never get anything good :mega_shok: :shout:

Agreed.. all i got was 2 lvl5 items out of 11 sets of bags  :bad: ... and the quest for collecting pumkin? 2x rings so far.. 1 lvl5 and 1 lvl10 mage ring on mc.

I was really disapointed that there wasnt any new costumes up on mshop  :cray:

just want to say,this new update are totally useless for me.i did all sam hain quest except collect 70 amber pieces and got several pumpkin cake,few gold,and very little exp.so i decided to leave from that place,dont want to repeating that silly quest anymore.truly failed show of horror