[2012.10.30] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.2 released!

Kuzmitch

....... This is awfull!!!!!!!!

Still not working!  :diablo: will it be available today ??  :facepalm:

Most likely tomorrow (its 11 p.m in Russia)  ;D

I guess devs drank vodka right after release to celebrate their success, then they got so drowsy that they accidentaly hit the disconnect button on us and eu realm, right now i bet they are at home sleeping :facepalm: :facepalm:

I guess devs drank vodka right after release to celebrate their success, then they got so drowsy that they accidentaly hit the disconnect button on us and eu realm, right now i bet they are at home sleeping :facepalm: :facepalm:

I think it can be real  :bad:

mr snorlax,, when will we get new arena gears.. my point reaching 20k now :unknw:

Haha. You're telling me. I had 30k+ before. (My total is around 120k) I always just buy like 5 staffs/armor and go down the row amping till i loose all but one. Just to see how high it goes :[ That or make some gold by selling it to the shop.

fixing source code ......... is good but...pls do that before .....try a beta with dev team...but u block server for hours....  guys what's happen .... 

let us know

How about dont ficking release update until apple approves it so everyone can play??? duck ur early release surprises, think about how ios users feels. We waited 3 weeks for previous update and only to wait yet again 10 days later. Its ducking retarded. Yes im pissed.

How about dont ficking release update until apple approves it so everyone can play??? duck ur early release surprises, think about how ios users feels. We waited 3 weeks for previous update and only to wait yet again 10 days later. Its ducking retarded. Yes im pissed.

your an idiot for playing ANY game on an apple product

that is all :facepalm:

I'm glad i have 4 different devices to play with while IOS is still waiting for approval ;D

[iPad]- R.I.P waiting for approval :cray:

[Android HTC] - Emergency playing only :clapping:

[Computer]- Meh, bad graphics, smaller screen compared to iPad, but good enough O:-)

and finally...

my shitty [Symbian phone touch]- Garbage, Junk, and JUNK, use only if alll of my 3 other devices are waiting for approval, :crazy:

I'm glad i have 4 different devices to play with while IOS is still waiting for approval ;D

[iPad]- R.I.P waiting for approval :cray:

[Android HTC] - Emergency playing only :clapping:

[Computer]- Meh, bad graphics, smaller screen compared to iPad, but good enough O:-)

and finally...

my shitty [Symbian phone touch]- Garbage, Junk, and JUNK, use only if alll of my 3 other devices are waiting for approval, :crazy:

Android users never wait for approval :crazy:

what reward can we get when we collect 70 pumpkin pieces?

well it has 3 mistery reward..I got bow for level 5  n i did see the other two were  staff level 15 and level 15 bow.  this updte only for low level though.. so boring...

About the holiday bag , 100% gives Amber Pumpkin Pieces.. its annoying wth.. the reward quest for it just give low level item... i want costume .. where are the costume? i already open 100 holiday bag and its give a lot of amber pumpkin ** so hell..i have like 130+ of it in my bag.. n its from holiday bag... but i do.like the copper,platinum,gold,silver bar from holiday bag:) i sell to merchant and my gold goes 643g to 11k+

I want to.know what Black Jack drop? the.new boss at a.a?

u really are arena maniac lol,, so many points.. and your rank must be high too :good:

I'm rank 5 druid level 15-18 arena. Are you on US server too? Whats your account's name?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Apple users!

iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad version of Warsprear Online 3.2.1 is available in App Store: http://warspear-online.com/files/iphone. Enjoy Halloween event!

AIGRIND team