[2012.10.30] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.2 released!

Kuzmitch

Made new US server frend. Haha. But cant understand shit in trade chat. Lol. Its so funny, the names i see. Haha. Some of them are VERY creative. They should win a medal for Originality. Haha

Zam isn't my character names. Plus I didn't even choose this retarded Zam. Net dc when I was making account so it was chosen by default or something. But you on the other hand did choose it, idk why. Also you talk as if all of them are yours or that I specified that it is the worst :wacko:  Donte be sad, Rapeme is the least annoying O:-)

Omg @.@

Send sms if all servers up,....

I need to go to dreamland :)

''cheerss beerss rancid in ur ears''

:(  Man already tired of the "MEDIAN NIGHT" update in RU... nothing much except going round  n round.... i guess its back to Kota for me...  :bomb:

DEVELOPERS!

i Demand answers for this downtime, it's been HOURS since Us and EU got disconnected, how come russian servers and vn-chuanhan is still up and running? :diablo:  sorry for using mega huge letters but im Pissed :facepalm: :diablo: :diablo:

now is  about 21h-22h in Russia. Normaly people go drink Vodka in.that rime or already are drunk and dreaming about.vodka

guys i 'm sure that devs are working hard for make it work for all of us.But please , that s unfair if we haveless time for enjoy this event becouse our server off...Devs , keep working and..thank you ! :good:

:aggressive: Hey KUNTZ whats up man ?.. have been missing all those feedback u used to give in between such times... :facepalm:

Have u forgotten to update us ? :bomb:

i got great idea...lets all make new character at vn server..lets flood it today lol :yahoo:

hope i can meet my us/eu/vn elf ally  :drinks: btw use your usual nickname but put 'xxx' at the end

i got great idea...lets all make new character at vn server..lets flood it today lol :yahoo:

hope i can meet my us/eu/vn elf ally  :drinks: btw use your usual nickname but put 'xxx' at the end

sounds fun :!

u dont have to put xxx if the same char doesnt exist on that server.. u can create ur new char with ur EU name itself :pleasantry: