[2012.10.30] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.2 released!

Kuzmitch

I'm Starting to get pissed now, Ru servers are boring, full of weird satanic symbols, i guess they are sacrificing us to the retarded goat after all :facepalm: :facepalm: 

symbian error.."Certificate expired!"..pls fix problem..changing phone date not working..fix problem so we download from Ovi..site download for symbian not working..install for symbians not good..

Ofcourse you don't simply skin the satans. You gotta rape them before killing them like terrorists seem to be doing.

@maleshaman, apple is the one getting after few days. Nokia already has it. Idk what that guy's problem is

Goddamn morons, nokia gets the update in 2days! Read u fng fool

Nokia has an updted client in store and on warspear webpage.Ios(for retards = iphone,ipad) version is delayed. Dont insult ppl  for no reason, and u learn to read ;) .

symbian error.."Certificate expired!"..pls fix problem..changing phone date not working..fix problem so we download from Ovi..site download for symbian not working..install for symbians not good..

It is working,try uninstaling youre game fisrt.

now am really starting to get bored...RU server is stupid,i dont understand anything from it  ;D luckily there are still some eu n us spammers on tc to keep me awake from this boredom ;D

yes i got the same error too.  Try to install it to F or C memory, it worked for m

Why the duck people name themselves retarded name like Smellyboob, Gapingvag, Rapeme, Pleasewait, and item name like Tripe

they name themselves retarded names cuz they annoyed and knw tht they wont use acc after US nd EU is fixed. My name is also retarded cuz i dnt have patience to think of a good name right now. Hahaha

Why the duck people name themselves retarded name like Smellyboob, Gapingvag, Rapeme, Pleasewait, and item name like Tripe

That was awesome names  ;D

The amber pumpkin quests are too easy to get 70 pieces seem like a good amount but not at its respawn rate  :bad:  how long do u expect us to wait for 70 pieces??

... funny thing is lvl20's can die in 4-6 hits from pumpkins lvl 1's can withstand 8 hits. easier doing amber pumpkin quests with lvl1 chars cuz items are tradeable.