[2012.10.30] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.2 released!

Kuzmitch

Shappire down too  :facepalm:

Devs, i have absolutely no complaints. This is the most amazing update iv seen to date. U'v just raised the bar and surpassed all expectations. Thank you VERY much! Its AMAZING!

NO CONNEEEEECTTT!! :diablo: :cray: 

my brother got in already but i cant get in!  :shok:  Still its insanly good updates!!!  :lol:

next unbinding for 399mc :facepalm:

server down when we start killing new boss in sanct  :bad:

dont plan to unbind any item atm tho,  O:-)

server down. im surely gonna end up in respawn coz i was walking on the obelisks before server dropped :'(

Server down. Thats ok. Just excited about update. Cant wait to play further. But i'l be patient. Probably fixing some or other bug. No problem. Im just happy. Haha

decorations for weapons are from holiday bag?

yess i got one but for lvl 5 .hve  sun dmge crit and accuracy. Looks like a swept.

Devs, i have absolutely no complaints. This is the most amazing update iv seen to date. U'v just raised the bar and surpassed all expectations. Thank you VERY much! Its AMAZING!

agree , i like this update, good work dev. team  :clapping: now we ll just need to wait till all servers are online(again :P)

agree , i like this update, good work dev. team  :clapping: now we ll just need to wait till all servers are online(again :P)

Sure you like it? even that dead end at pumpkin area? XD

It seems all they want to do is kill us, first with adds, now with pumpkins.  :unknw:

It's like a maze, you're not suppose to go near them.

Halloween Circus is for smart people. I see why so many people hate and complain about it now :lol:

It seems all they want to do is kill us, first with adds, now with pumpkins.  :unknw:

I Know the feeling. especially when i was running for my life through pumkins just as the server stopped.... think im dead much?  :lol:

Sure you like it? even that dead end at pumpkin area? XD

My amours are not broking XD

My amours are not broking XD

My armor also didn't get damage, but I think that was the bug. They are probably fixing it now... So prepare to dieeeeeeeee :shout:

Опубликованное фото

Dear players,

AIGRIND company announces release of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.2 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC, which can be downloaded from the official site http://warspear-online.com/en/download/.

Arinar again preparing to launch the Median Night! Forces of Primal Darkness are leaving their secret refuges, because with the approach of the night demons power increases a lot. Not by chance that in all cities of Arinar appeared strange booths. Attracted by the cries of barkers sinister, more onlookers crowd around the colorful tents, not daring to enter. Rumor has it that booths was brought in the city by Sam Hain, a mysterious and all-powerful Prince of the Media Night, one who was able to deceive Garaan...

The new holiday location: Horror Circus

You will find an exciting quests that will tell you the secret life of Sam Hain's Horror Circus. Collect pieces of Amber Pumpkin, solve puzzles, fireworks, and get pieces, decorative weapons, sweets! Only during the celebration of the Median Night, in the Miracle Shop you can buy Holiday Bag, from which you can get all of the above and unique costumes.

We also built our own Hidden Sanctuary with the new boss, Black Jack and beautiful Temptress! Hurry up - they will be waiting for you just during Median Night!

Changes in Norlant Swamps

Thanks to your feedback, we've made Kotaravva more accessible. Have also been improved and redesigned some quests.

Unbinding personal items

By popular demand, the game has a new service of unbinding personal items, so now you'll be able to give them to other players. This service only works with the piece of equipment and weapons with “Binds when equipped” attribute. In this case, all of the improvements (crystals, runes, amplification) are cleared and the item loses its durability.

Need more gold!

In bosses of Astral Labyrinth and for completing quests in Norlant Swamps we added new items: Bars made of precious metals. Any trader gladly exchange them for gold. On a lot of gold!

Purchase items from the quick bar

You ask - we did. If you are running out of Miracle Shop consumables in the middle of the fight, you can buy it by clicking the button, which is assigned to the quick bar.

New Arena season

The preparation for the new Arena season, which you'll see in the nearest updates. There will be a restriction on the maximum number of points, and any remaining points will be converted into gold. But now, in the Arena shop were introduced consumables for the restoration of energy and health, which are available for points.

IOS version delay. Again :(

Unfortunately, it's become a tradition to delay the game's release for Apple devices. We can not affect this situation in any way. We hope that the game will be tested and approved by the Apple team in the few days.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Shit thing is at events at the place is full of ppl and when u start to get going good then it goes off  :cray: :crazy:

My armor also didn't get damage, but I think that was the bug. They are probably fixing it now... So prepare to dieeeeeeeee :shout:

wow luck

Whats the point in doing circus quest? At the end u get 2exp+2x pumpkin pizza+few gold...

There's a quest that gives items.

And red rank mobs might drop something.

There's a quest that gives items.

And red rank mobs might drop something.

the quest that u need to collect 70 pumpkin amber or something gives a random reward XD prepare to collect

the quest that u need to collect 70 pumpkin amber or something gives a random reward XD prepare to collect

Maybe 1 reward is a costume or weapon with cool design and other 2 are 1 pumpkin amber xDDD

does the new client game version is v3.1.1 or v3.2? Does it update already or not yet? Cause on the top of my screen the game version is v3.1.1.. But admin said the new client game version is v3.2.. Lol idk why on my screen was v3.1.1..