[2012.10.30] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.2 released!

Kuzmitch

• Developer

Btw guts, it is 3.1.1 not 3.2 I guess.

3.2.0 for sure ;)

Hey bro we can already download 3.2 version ? apk

Yeah!

Download APK-file

• Developer

whats mean?  :facepalm:

For example, you have an item called "SUPER ITEM 3000" which is enchanted to +4 and have some rune and crystal inside, and it's really rare and you've already equipped it so you could sell it only to the shop... Then you could use that feature and unbind it, so you could sell it on market or directly to other player BUT it will be just "SUPER ITEM 3000" without enchantment and without any runes and crystals there.

For example, you have an item called "SUPER ITEM 3000" which is enchanted to +4 and have some rune and crystal inside, and it's really rare and you've already equipped it so you could sell it only to the shop... Then you could use that feature and unbind it, so you could sell it on market or directly to other player BUT it will be just "SUPER ITEM 3000" without enchantment and without any runes and crystals there.

lol I love you snorlax and youre new avatar fits that sarcastic yet informative post ha ha

So is that a normal option or an item used for unbinding from mc shop ?

WOW nice  ;)  can you tell us when servers will be online?

Yep. The apk file is corrupted or something. I've downloaded it about 5 times and every single time it reaches 100 percent only to tell me the download was interrupted or something along those lines. Google play store doesn't have an update option. Still says 3.1

• Developer

i think this is the reason why some is asking if the download page has the new client now. not changed yet lol

Oh, thank you, we'll fix it ;)

• Developer

So is that a normal option or an item used for unbinding from mc shop ?

It will not be an item in MC shop but an option for miracle coins.

Eep 2am for me... night owl mode initiated  ;D

Blue, you like owl mode?  ;D

My client is saying that he cant connect with server :(

It will not be an item in MC shop but an option for miracle coins.

maybe in the future there will be an item. just like the Stall for market.. hopefully  :blush:

Eep 2am for me... night owl mode initiated  ;D

go sleep born play tomorrow .  :lol:

Need more gold!

In bosses of Astral Labyrinth and for completing quests in Norlant Swamps we added new items: Bars made of precious metals. Any trader gladly exchange them for gold. On a lot of gold!

New Arena season

The preparation for the new Arena season, which you'll see in the nearest updates. There will be a restriction on the maximum number of points, and any remaining points will be converted into gold. But now, in the Arena shop were introduced consumables for the restoration of energy and health, which are available for points.

1.How can we get the items?

2.Is it really, in nearest update, our any arena point will become to gold? and isn't there arena rank again(remove)?

The new holiday location: Horror Circus

You will find an exciting quests that will tell you the secret life of Sam Hain's Horror Circus. Collect pieces of Amber Pumpkin, solve puzzles, fireworks, and get pieces, decorative weapons, sweets! Only during the celebration of the Median Night, in the Miracle Shop you can buy Holiday Bag, from which you can get all of the above and unique costumes.

We also built our own Hidden Sanctuary with the new boss, Black Jack and beautiful Temptress! Hurry up - they will be waiting for you just during Median Night!

hmm? can u please explain? will it be like a costume for our weapons? or just like items for show like the one that meniru drops?  :facepalm:

2.Is it really, in nearest update, our any arena point will become to gold? and isn't there arena rank again(remove)?

Read the topic again, they say where you can find these -.-

Let's just hope the unbinding item feature isn't very expensive :nea:

Can't wait to play and buy haloween costumes to bad [PumpkinheadJack] is permanently rare :cray:

Let's just hope the unbinding item feature isn't very expensive :nea:

Can't wait to play and buy haloween costumes to bad [PumpkinheadJack] is permanently rare :cray:

gerger ready for the temptress. ull have a new family like  granddad beholder before  :pleasantry:

1: hunt and do quests in norlant :wacko:

2: its arena point,,not rank..i guess :crazy:

maybe in the future there will be an item. just like the Stall for market.. hopefully  :blush:  go sleep born play tomorrow .  :lol:

Noo way  :shok: :lol:

Ok I got v3.2 intalled with the apk-file. Second time it completed the download. My poor phone almost died, my internal storage is 120mb when the storage is un-used, but its all working again, waiting for servers.

Unpersonalized probably cost hundreds of mcoin :facepalm:

What did you think, that it will be for free? In my opinion it is non profitable because item:  1. loose all crystals and runes 2. lost all amplification 3. breaks

• Developer

hmm? can u please explain? will it be like a costume for our weapons? or just like items for show like the one that meniru drops?  :facepalm:

It's decorative ;)

Опубликованное фото

:lol:

What did you think, that it will be for free? In my opinion it is non profitable because item:  1. loose all crystals and runes 2. lost all amplification 3. breaks

:lol:

Well if we can know how long this Halloween event will last, it will be awesome  :drinks: I need to know so i can replenish my Mcoin  :blush:

New Arena season

The preparation for the new Arena season, which you'll see in the nearest updates. There will be a restriction on the maximum number of points, and any remaining points will be converted into gold. But now, in the Arena shop were introduced consumables for the restoration of energy and health, which are available for points.

Any rewards for the top 10? Or do they just get more gold because they have more arena points?