[2012.10.30] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.2 released!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear players,

AIGRIND company announces release of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.2 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC, which can be downloaded from the official site http://warspear-online.com/en/download/.

Arinar again preparing to launch the Median Night! Forces of Primal Darkness are leaving their secret refuges, because with the approach of the night demons power increases a lot. Not by chance that in all cities of Arinar appeared strange booths. Attracted by the cries of barkers sinister, more onlookers crowd around the colorful tents, not daring to enter. Rumor has it that booths was brought in the city by Sam Hain, a mysterious and all-powerful Prince of the Media Night, one who was able to deceive Garaan...

The new holiday location: Horror Circus

You will find an exciting quests that will tell you the secret life of Sam Hain's Horror Circus. Collect pieces of Amber Pumpkin, solve puzzles, fireworks, and get pieces, decorative weapons, sweets! Only during the celebration of the Median Night, in the Miracle Shop you can buy Holiday Bag, from which you can get all of the above and unique costumes.

We also built our own Hidden Sanctuary with the new boss, Black Jack and beautiful Temptress! Hurry up - they will be waiting for you just during Median Night!

Changes in Norlant Swamps

Thanks to your feedback, we've made Kotaravva more accessible. Have also been improved and redesigned some quests.

Unbinding personal items

By popular demand, the game has a new service of unbinding personal items, so now you'll be able to give them to other players. This service only works with the piece of equipment and weapons with “Binds when equipped” attribute. In this case, all of the improvements (crystals, runes, amplification) are cleared and the item loses its durability.

Need more gold!

In bosses of Astral Labyrinth and for completing quests in Norlant Swamps we added new items: Bars made of precious metals. Any trader gladly exchange them for gold. On a lot of gold!

Purchase items from the quick bar

You ask - we did. If you are running out of Miracle Shop consumables in the middle of the fight, you can buy it by clicking the button, which is assigned to the quick bar.

New Arena season

The preparation for the new Arena season, which you'll see in the nearest updates. There will be a restriction on the maximum number of points, and any remaining points will be converted into gold. But now, in the Arena shop were introduced consumables for the restoration of energy and health, which are available for points.

IOS version delay. Again :(

Unfortunately, it's become a tradition to delay the game's release for Apple devices. We can not affect this situation in any way. We hope that the game will be tested and approved by the Apple team in the few days.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

I didn't read the whole thing, but when I read the Kotaravva part, the Dukun part in my soul suddenly jizzed hapiness, now I don't need to wait 3 hours just to see Dukun.

Changes in Norlant Swamps

Thanks to your feedback, we've made Kotaravva more accessible. Have also been improved and redesigned some quests.

Unbinding personal items

By popular demand, the game has a new service of unbinding personal items, so now you'll be able to give them to other players. This service only works with the piece of equipment and weapons with “Binds when equipped” attribute. In this case, all of the improvements (crystals, runes, amplification) are cleared and the item loses its durability.

Need more gold!

In bosses of Astral Labyrinth and for completing quests in Norlant Swamps we added new items: Bars made of precious metals. Any trader gladly exchange them for gold. On a lot of gold!

Purchase items from the quick bar

You ask - we did. If you are running out of Miracle Shop consumables in the middle of the fight, you can buy it by clicking the button, which is assigned to the quick bar.

New Arena season

The preparation for the new Arena season, which you'll see in the nearest updates. There will be a restriction on the maximum number of points, and any remaining points will be converted into gold. But now, in the Arena shop were introduced consumables for the restoration of energy and health, which are available for points.

event. another thing to do in-game  ::)

and thanks so much for these, much love devs  :yahoo:

Unbinding personal itemsBy popular demand, the game has a new service of unbinding personal items, so now you'll be able to give them to other players. This service only works with the piece of equipment and weapons with “Binds when equipped” attribute. In this case, all of the improvements (crystals, runes, amplification) are cleared and the item loses its durability.LIKE THIS :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Symbian ,.sisx and zip archive are corrupted,,,i will retry now from directly nokia ovi store

Worked fine for me Installed smoothly !

Hey bro we can already download 3.2 version ? apk

Yes you can check the data of your last client the new one is slightly bigger than old !

Symbian ,.sisx and zip archive are corrupted,,,i will retry now from directly nokia ovi store

can u installing tht to ur phone?

all of the improvements (crystals, runes, amplification) are cleared and the item loses its durability.

what do you mean ? u mean if i have no signs i will now use my enhancements 2 without item loses ?

I can't believe that the update was delayed for iOS again..... Why release it early if it was delayed?! This "few days" better not turn up to be another 3+ weeks like the last one... Ugh. Thank you for the fix with farming though. I will look forward to being able to do lab with friends and the 'regulars' again!

Unbinding of personal status, ive been wining about that and now its true - yay!

Update looks great, seems like aigrind really listenened to people :) hopeing redesigned kota will help me. 1 item a week is just sad sad luck for me - I got it I dont want more runes/crystals please :( now hoping ill have better luck.

thx aigrind for listening to the players

all of the improvements (crystals, runes, amplification) are cleared and the item loses its durability.

what do you mean ? u mean if i have no signs i will now use my enhancements 2 without item loses ?

That is if you choose to unpersonalise your equip for example your arena weapon becomes personal now if you choose to unpersonalise it the weapon will lose its amp & enchantments Simply reset ur weapon !

But... Android market latest update is 3.1.1 and when I hit play in start menu I just keep connecting without ever actually connecting, whats up with that? Wheres 3.2 for android?

• Developer

I can't believe that the update was delayed for iOS again..... Why release it early if it was delayed?! This "few days" better not turn up to be another 3+ weeks like the last one... Ugh. Thank you for the fix with farming though. I will look forward to being able to do lab with friends and the 'regulars' again!

We hope that iOS version will be available in 1-2 days (definitely it wouldn't be a 2 weeks).

problem solved...i was trying to install in memory card,now i instaled in mass memory and worked....lol....the older version was installed in memory card

Unbinding personal items

whats mean?  :facepalm:

But... Android market latest update is 3.1.1 and when I hit play in start menu I just keep connecting without ever actually connecting, whats up with that? Wheres 3.2 for android?

Check in About game it should say version 3.2.0 also on the top left of the start screen !