DK suggestion

Bloodylipa

So what is up with 'threads of darkness' cooldown devs? Why is it 30sec? I love the skill and its great, but compare it to charge or quake that got 14sec cooldown, threads are not twice as strong as those skills lol. Lower cooldown to 15-20secs. If anything needs 30 sec cooldown its warlocks circle or rangers blessing lol.

second I had this cute idea for a dk skill - buried. The dk submerges into the ground burying hemself alive (or well kinda alive) to get stealth and increased hp reg. He cant move and it will be 'cast time' on preforming this and to rise. Sounds like fun? :)

So what is up with 'threads of darkness' cooldown devs? Why is it 30sec? I love the skill and its great, but compare it to charge or quake that got 14sec cooldown, threads are not twice as strong as those skills lol. Lower cooldown to 15-20secs. If anything needs 30 sec cooldown its warlocks circle or rangers blessing lol.

totally agree! barb's charge has extra stun and shaman's quake extra damage and cooldown is short so why threads have so loong cooldown?  :unknw:

second I had this cute idea for a dk skill - buried. The dk submerges into the ground burying hemself alive (or well kinda alive) to get stealth and increased hp reg. He cant move and it will be 'cast time' on preforming this and to rise. Sounds like fun? :)

Lets see another barbar and D.K skill.

-lol D.K have good stun with 10sec cooldown, need 15 MP and its male range and 90% success.

How with barbar? stun is good like d.k, make enemies cant attack.  but u must remember, charge need 2-5 yards, its not male range, 20 mp, 20 sec cooldown and just 40% success.

Thread of darkness: increase dmg, need 15 MP, the enemy lost his target and can use 1-5 yard

-D.k have dark shield and possiblity to make 0 dmg. how with roar? bad skill what I see.

I agree partially.

They should increase cooldown on exhale, and reduce on threads.

And to sir above "waaaah my Class isn't as good in damage as other dps classes ;_;"

It's defensive class, not offensive.

I dont know about making exhale cooldown longer it has the shortest stun ingame and it adds-on to a regular hit which means it has a high chance to fail due to dodge/parry/block.

So.

Death Knight is generally based to be the best tank in Legion. He has 4 defensive/supportive skills, which help him keep reduced damage to himself and his team. True defensive skills are taunt (damage to teammates = 0) and shield, while exhale and pull somewhat reduce the DPS of target.

Mobs have about 10% (?) dodge, so hitting the soft-cap isn't hard at all. They also don't block nor parry. So good tank for PvE won't complain.

The stun duration is indeed short, it should scale with skill upgrade.

If it got reduced to 20s, exhale wouldn't need to get nerfed. Imo both skills should have total cooldown equal to 30 seconds.

You know while thread effect active, enemy gets hurt more. Maybe lv 5 had decent extra so that's why, plus if low cooldown magic users can never escape

The ONLY thing wrong with death knights is there accuracy.  Even with accuracy crystals I miss half the time it seems.  If you have cute ideas go post them on a hello kitty board.

/thread