Update to lvl 22 and Doom gear will be 2nd best.

Savageking

Soon I make a prediction they will increase lvls to 22 and make lvl 20 armor and weapons so doom gear will be 2nd best so everyone again will try to get the lvl 20 gear after amping all lvl 18 to atleast 5, but game has to make money somehow just warning everyone.

my guesses are,, arena and cc gears upgrade to lvl18 :good: ..labyrinth will be deeper :spiteful: ,, there will be 5 more new boss after eye that drops lvl20 items(really far to run) :wacko: ..n sure lvl caps will be raise non less than 23 :blush: ..

my guesses are,, arena and cc gears upgrade to lvl18 :good: ..labyrinth will be deeper :spiteful: ,, there will be 5 more new boss after eye that drops lvl20 items(really far to run) :wacko: ..n sure lvl caps will be raise non less than 23 :blush: ..

New bosses further than eye :/ no way haha. It already takes long enough to get there. If anything, they should add a gate to oblivion (or something like that) and do the same thing as the astrial labrinth. Maybe change it up a bit, but all the mobs and bosses should be dark defense. This way new players would have to farm lab bosses first and make a dark set so they could farm "oblivion." Something to work forward to. Maybe even cluster some of the bosses so you have to fight two at a time. Mix it up a bit.

The next lvl cap should be rised to 25. And next eq lvls should be : 20, 23.  :dirol:

Maybe 21 or 22 for eq, otherwise lvl 20s will be able to get new stuff immediately, should be required to lvl at LEAST once lol imo  :clapping:  :drinks:

Maybe 21 or 22 for eq, otherwise lvl 20s will be able to get new stuff immediately, should be required to lvl at LEAST once lol imo  :clapping:  :drinks:

Yes, you r right, i wrote it wihout think it over. lvl 21 and 23, ok?:) And on lvl 21 u can do next generation of cc quests, what do you think about it?

Yeah that sounds about right. Also it would be cool if they made 1 really really strong boss close by so u can atleast get 1 lvl 20 or whatever new gear a little easier, lvl 18 belts and other lvl 18 capes and rings would be nice. ;)

Why do you guys want more island the new islands are already shitty enough

Ya! Why!! Dont you ruin this game while asking impossibles!  :facepalm: