arena barb

kelso34201

So I'm starting an arena barb and I'm just trying to make sure the set up I'm going to go with is a good one. I'm going to go with 5 flash strike and 3 charge. And oh yeah I'm stopping at lv 10 lol. And ik this doesn't matter because they are both the same iin every way except looks...but which should I buy the 2h sword or the 2h axe??

• 2 weeks later...

The Diff. b/w 2h axe and 2h sword is do Penetration and Accuracy  :crazy: ,,

If you wanna deal more damage then go for axe or if ur accuracy stat is less than 7.5% then take sword...  :dirol:

I have found that making a barb and leveling it to lvl 15 is one of the best set ups. put 4 skill points into power strike and charge making them both lvl5 and purchasing full arena armor and add def runes only to the helm and gloves and put resil runes on the armor, boots, and belt. get the spadone just for the simple fact that acc is better to have then pene. i will admit you do more damage with pene but, you wont hit as much and you will have to equip acc crystals where you could have put extra crit. my set-up is full arena armor all +8 with acc crystals on my helm and gloves and dex crystals on my armor and boots. i also put acc on my amulate and wear lvl 17 abyss zealots carved signets with dodge rune and 1 ring with mana regen and the other with pene.  parry on lvl 17 cloak with more crit and crit on belt with hp rune on arena belt if you use the 2h weps. i also bought extra arena helms and glove and put moon, sun, and dark def on them for when i am fighting casters. i hope this information helps. :good: