Delete Swamps.

Tweek

Saw a lot of people complaining about swamps and some of them quiting the game because of this. :'(. Devs, you thought that you'll get more people playing and spending money for the update. Indeed. You win some people but lost more.

Getting to the point of this topic, lets see how many people hates/love swamps.

I dont care so much about items, but more about the gold and xp. The xp really helped me, i need less than 450 xp to lv20 now, before update it was more than 1200...

i hate swamps most ppl hate it they just love the exp thats it if they dont get a doom they hatee it delete it they should of just added 100 more dailys that earns 20 exp or more the update sucks

I Dont think we should delete the swamps yet. We need to make it a neutral area.

I Mean whats the point of us fighting and killing each other in this place. It only makes many player feel like quitting and throwing our devices.

Imagine an elf called xxpinoyxx camping shackles towers and killing every single mc who try to get past the towers. I sat there dead on the floor for yes... no kidding.. an hour, watching this elf kill a score of mc. Each with their own reaction.. but mostly with fruastuation and anger ( that they have expressed through area chat ).

The Stupid thing is, if one starts doing it many start to follow.

I Vote for swamps to be Neutral.  :unknw:

Why delete ?!Norlant Swamps isn 't "compulsory" like Shadow quest , Or chainless.If you don 't like don 't go there.Easy.You still have Irsenort quest , Bg and lab if you wish.Everybody can decide wanna prefer to do.New island help a lot for XP (WHEN UPDATE START I WAS LVL 17 NOW 19)and you have the possibility to get an 18lvl item (Even if it s So rare and never happen to Me ) .....So why delete ?Just forget Swamps , and keep playing like you use to did before update... :search:

Why delete ?!Norlant Swamps isn 't "compulsory" like Shadow quest , Or chainless.If you don 't like don 't go there.Easy.You still have Irsenort quest , Bg and lab if you wish.Everybody can decide wanna prefer to do.New island help a lot for XP (WHEN UPDATE START I WAS LVL 17 NOW 19)and you have the possibility to get an 18lvl item (Even if it s So rare and never happen to Me ) .....So why delete ?Just forget Swamps , and keep playing like you use to did before update... :search:

easy for you to say you not a mcsaken fraction we have low numbers already so swaps just ducked r whole fraction up elf have like 500 plus ppl in us server mc has 150 plus at best more than half go to swamps you do the math imagine u was a lvl13 or 14 player think how u going to get to nadir to get quest and turn  them in just imagine chainless now for the new ppl they just change to elfs most mcs ont help since the update 5-10 ppl ant really do much against 50 plus delete swamps my vote

easy for you to say you not a mcsaken fraction we have low numbers already so swaps just ducked r whole fraction up elf have like 500 plus ppl in us server mc has 150 plus at best more than half go to swamps you do the math imagine u was a lvl13 or 14 player think how u going to get to nadir to get quest and turn  them in just imagine chainless now for the new ppl they just change to elfs most mcs dont help since the update 5-10 ppl ant really doin much against 50 plus delete swamps my vote

easy for you to say you not a mcsaken fraction we have low numbers already so swaps just ducked r whole fraction up elf have like 500 plus ppl in us server mc has 150 plus at best more than half go to swamps you do the math imagine u was a lvl13 or 14 player think how u going to get to nadir to get quest and turn  them in just imagine chainless now for the new ppl they just change to elfs most mcs dont help since the update 5-10 ppl ant really doin much against 50 plus delete swamps my vote

She's a Deathknight, in Forsaken.  :facepalm:

I saw allot of people complaining about swamps, those people just want attention, if it wasn't for swamps, all those noobs that want it removed and ♥♥♥♥♥ed allot wouldn't be holding those 18 items, exactly why they want attention.

If you don't like swamps, 3.0 is always there, Irselnort is there too and Astral Labyrinth isn't moving either.

Most people complain about spending much money on Repair scroll, but the truth is, and I  saw it too, they just run around NAKED the entire time  :facepalm:

It's basically like this, Devs post announcement of update, Players get excited and post allot of good things.

Devs give update, Players complain nonstop, remove this, fix this, duck this, blablabla. And yet they still continue playing.

Poor Devs  :facepalm:

Some people really work hard to get drops (farming), they spent like 6-7 hours a day to get a drop (reffering to astral lab) and its just weird to see lvl 14 -15 players  selling doom weap and/or lvl17 stuff. And most of all some people dont even get "items", only scrolls/runes :wacko: .

So yeah people get frustrated when they die in swamps but they get MAD when they got a norlant rune after 3 hours in swamps and 2 used scrol of repair.

She's a Deathknight, in Forsaken.  :facepalm:

I saw allot of people complaining about swamps, those people just want attention, if it wasn't for swamps, all those noobs that want it removed and ♥♥♥♥♥ed allot wouldn't be holding those 18 items, exactly why they want attention.

If you don't like swamps, 3.0 is always there, Irselnort is there too and Astral Labyrinth isn't moving either.

Most people complain about spending much money on Repair scroll, but the truth is, and I  saw it too, they just run around NAKED the entire time  :facepalm:

It's basically like this, Devs post announcement of update, Players get excited and post allot of good things.

Devs give update, Players complain nonstop, remove this, fix this, duck this, blablabla. And yet they still continue playing.

Yeah, poor devs and mods  :facepalm:

Who ever said "thank you" for all work devs done for us? maybe a few people..

Some people really work hard to get drops (farming), they spent like 6-7 hours a day to get a drop (reffering to astral lab) and its just weird to see lvl 14 -15 players  selling doom weap and/or lvl17 stuff.

yes its true many people work hard on laberint for now see all noobs with items 18 but its ok i understand this but not fair  :facepalm:  warspear dont have a limit and in future they add new items and max level i think  :bad:

about swamps now all pro players in swamps :facepalm:  and legion riff its empty!! WTF when happen this? for me its good if play with my ranger noob because can up lvls and no one disturb me :facepalm:  but not its fun , well in some months when all got full 18 they return irselnort :bad:

yes its true many people work hard on laberint for now see all noobs with items 18 but its ok i understand this but not fair  :facepalm:  warspear dont have a limit and in future they add new items and max level i think  :bad:

about swamps now all pro players in swamps :facepalm:  and legion riff its empty!! WTF when happen this? for me its good if play with my ranger noob because can up lvls and no one disturb me :facepalm:  but not its fun , well in some months when all got full 18 they return irselnort :bad:

true words..

Like others have mentioned if swamps doesn't suit you then don't partake.

My only complaint is the lack of new gear options, old gear in new content is admittedly  :wacko: but I would rather see a whole server of full sets than the alternative which is a dungeon that caters only to heavy mcoin users or players with a helluva lot of time to devote . The ones who are adamantly complaining about "noobs" in full sets should be that much more proud of how their 17's and 18's got in their bags and not shunning new players who are now more able to hold their own as worthier opponents in pvp/arena/wars/farms.

Those who are complaining about repairs don't have experience camping lab. Try spending some time at eye or exe with constant adds and kindly tell all which burns more scrolls. If you are dying that much in swamps then you are doing it wrong. If you like doing it wrong then use junk gear or run naked, it's that easy and provided by swamp rewards (the ones where you don't get that leet swag you wanted). I would rather pump items into my char that can be bought off of market/players than depending on revives in deep lab to which there is no carry-in-bag alternative.

Opposing factions camping/ganking on Kotaravva maps can be frustrating but this is Warspear, if swamp zones would become neutral it would take away so much of the fun and besides safety is never more than a map away. Go prepared to Kotaravva- bring pots. If someone is shamelessly reaping on a shackles map then find a post-it, write down their name and stick it on your forehead, next time you see that player in a vulnerable position exact revenge.

Swamps has really opened this game up and added a good number of new and fun quests, plentiful exp and the occasional awesome surprise of easily got 18's. I can't understand why people are still complaining. Delete swamps? no , delete your char if it troubles you that much.

delete swamps is bullshit.

i think its fun and i like the new quests even if its annyoing to get killed by campers (lilianna has nothing better to do then camp at shamas to kill u when ur hp down-.-) and then try to reach kotaravva again-.- hours..

and yea,many noobs who always died in lab cause ...sorrry but..they are to silly to play... suddenly have doom weapons,cause they were lucky...-.- :facepalm:

so maybe there must be changed something on the "random-reward-system", but i really like the chance to do something special and new,and the exp and quests  :give_rose:

Why would you delete swamps...

you guys hate it because you dont know how to quest. When you understand how to quest at swamps you will love it!

What do you mean we DONT KNOW HOW TO QUEST? explain

Why would you delete swamps...

you guys hate it because you dont know how to quest. When you understand how to quest at swamps you will love it!

Yes please explain because apparently I don't know how to quest at swamps because I'm always dying/getting mad!

Or you can do what I do. Play a real game like Guild Wars 2, then come on Warspear occasionally (potty/smoke breaks) and gank elves near caravan with my shaman with his +5 amped staff that ill not waste money amping again :)

Swamps is totally the opposite about the real spirit of warspear..............  hope the future will be better.... is that an orrible update , just for increase the buisness...but is a really good commercial strategy.....

don't delete swamps like santa's isle.....  is fun to see " whatever " beetween factions.... love to see noobs with  lv 18 set  don't even go into lab for farm eyes or simply herald.... the problem is when u have a big war

they don't listen any strategy...any teamwork propostition...they just go and die....

promise

SKULL CLAN  WILL SOLVE ALL............soon

Well i think no need to delere swamps......! Its juz good the way it is.....! Some peoples juz want 2 get it deleted coz they no cnt control the markets...! Market players destroyed :|...! Nd anyways change Is the law of nature....! Before update i have seen people asking 100k for 1 carved signet lol:|....! Nd if any 1 bored of swamps they can always get back 2 irselnort....! Nd 1 more thing hard to leave ws :) coz u got so manny frnds here whn u play for 6-7 hours....! As it is well said Home is where they understands u not where u live :)

Like others have mentioned if swamps doesn't suit you then don't partake.

My only complaint is the lack of new gear options, old gear in new content is admittedly  :wacko: but I would rather see a whole server of full sets than the alternative which is a dungeon that caters only to heavy mcoin users or players with a helluva lot of time to devote . The ones who are adamantly complaining about "noobs" in full sets should be that much more proud of how their 17's and 18's got in their bags and not shunning new players who are now more able to hold their own as worthier opponents in pvp/arena/wars/farms.

Those who are complaining about repairs don't have experience camping lab. Try spending some time at eye or exe with constant adds and kindly tell all which burns more scrolls. If you are dying that much in swamps then you are doing it wrong. If you like doing it wrong then use junk gear or run naked, it's that easy and provided by swamp rewards (the ones where you don't get that leet swag you wanted). I would rather pump items into my char that can be bought off of market/players than depending on revives in deep lab to which there is no carry-in-bag alternative.

Opposing factions camping/ganking on Kotaravva maps can be frustrating but this is Warspear, if swamp zones would become neutral it would take away so much of the fun and besides safety is never more than a map away. Go prepared to Kotaravva- bring pots. If someone is shamelessly reaping on a shackles map then find a post-it, write down their name and stick it on your forehead, next time you see that player in a vulnerable position exact revenge.

Swamps has really opened this game up and added a good number of new and fun quests, plentiful exp and the occasional awesome surprise of easily got 18's. I can't understand why people are still complaining. Delete swamps? no , delete your char if it troubles you that much.

cool :D:D:D love it BULLZ EYE:D

swamp is not that bad and hard to play. there are some quests i dont even do(requires u to die a lot or waste loads of time) but i want it to dissapear sometime later.

i dont believe the problem is the map i believe that there should be a group tp area where parties can go off to the same point so u acrtually get something done (srry about any errors i ubpdated phone and it wont let me use backspace)

Im hatinnnnnggggg it!  :facepalm: :diablo:  Its not much about fun playing in swamps  :lol:  Its like listening justin bieber!  :crazy:

Im hatinnnnnggggg it!  :facepalm: :diablo:  Its not much about fun playing in swamps  :lol:  Its like listening justin bieber!  :crazy:

\

U have any problem with justin bieber? :facepalm: I like listen to his new songs. Im glad that someone can handle that much afford to be just a good singer, without big problems like drugs or alcohol addiction.

don't delete Norlant swamps, before norlant was released i was a lvl 17 after questing hard, Doing quests in irselnort is not motivating me, and is super boring, (im lazy to lvl up at irselnort) but whenever i enter norlant (kotaravva) i get motivated, why? because i KNOW i have a chance to recieve really good items, the items are the only reason why i quest at norlant, From lvling up really slowly from 1-17 (took  me forever! since i was kinda lazy, and questing went slowly, and i wasnt motivated enough) now im a lvl 19 lock and im motivated, im a happy questor at kotaravva, once u know how to quest, you'll be forever happy :drinks:

and im definetily gonna lvl up to 20 (i never thought id lvl up to 19 ever)

Don't delete swamps, but at least make it a little bit more like Astral Lab, in that, Elves have their side, and MC have their side with Kotaravva being like that last bosses of Lab (same for all factions) and if some players really want to disturb the opposite faction so badly, they should have to walk (or teleport) for hours to get to the opposing faction's side.

I Kill so many Mc's in swamp every single day lol!!!!! Omg it's so fun!

I will stand at a portal spawn spot and lay down my ranger trap, wait for mc to get trapped, use bless then scatter and power shot = DEAD 5 seconds lololol, it's really fun.

Don't delete swamps, but at least make it a little bit more like Astral Lab, in that, Elves have their side, and MC have their side with Kotaravva being like that last bosses of Lab (same for all factions) and if some players really want to disturb the opposite faction so badly, they should have to walk (or teleport) for hours to get to the opposing faction's side.

I Like it  ;D

I Kill so many Mc's in swamp every single day lol!!!!! Omg it's so fun!

I will stand at a portal spawn spot and lay down my ranger trap, wait for mc to get trapped, use bless then scatter and power shot = DEAD 5 seconds lololol, it's really fun.

thats why everyone thinks your a noob