Why i don't like Elfs!

PvpRange

Out of only Firstborn and Mountain Clan, which do you prefer?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Out of only Firstborn and Mountain Clan, which do you prefer?

• Firstborn
    • Mountain Clan
    • I don't care!
    • None, i play Runescape!
    • Pvprange is a 34 year old lonely man and needs to delete his account.

Even though i am a Elf player i don't like them.  I'm thinking about leaving them and joining all my good friends i have made on the Mc side.

Here is why:

1. - Elf's don't roll in packs, so in nadir you get ganked by Mc's. ( I die when i go alone )

2. - All Elf's do is sit in trade chat and talk smack. ( I never do this )

3. - They are always greedy with money. ( Not me i give away free repair scrolls )

4. - Blade Dancers just flat out suck majorly and i hate getting them as arena partner.

5. -  NO TEAM WORK  ( I'm always a friendly person and helping others )

6. - Elf's have long ears to make up for other body parts that are short. ( Use your imagination )

So there you have it, please vote in the Poll which faction you like the most and explain why.

I thought everyone hate you already and always trolling in mc trade chat,and then your moving to mc?People will rage quit lol,trust me they'll.Don't you like your archer very much? :P isn't he's the top 1/number 1?why leave it hehe..

I will vote for MC.

If i really had to choose between friends and faction,i'll choose darkest side which was currently mc :D,ruling the game hehe.

Even though i am a Elf player i don't like them.  I'm thinking about leaving them and joining all my good friends i have made on the Mc side.

Here is why:

1. - Elf's don't roll in packs, so in nadir you get ganked by Mc's. ( I die when i go alone )

2. - All Elf's do is sit in trade chat and talk smack. ( I never do this )

3. - They are always greedy with money. ( Not me i give away free repair scrolls )

4. - Blade Dancers just flat out suck majorly and i hate getting them as arena partner.

5. -  NO TEAM WORK  ( I'm always a friendly person and helping others )

6. - Elf's have long ears to make up for other body parts that are short. ( Use your imagination )

So there you have it, please vote in the Poll which faction you like the most and explain why.

Exactly why i left Elf side, i was originally an elf and played as an elf for almost 2 years until the point i got so tired of the elven community that i just had to leave it

your reason number 6  :rofl:

I'm Probably going to make a Rogue. Not for another month or so though.

finally accept the true  :spiteful:  im making a ranger only for kill some retards mc when they disturb me  ;D

finally accept the true  :spiteful:  im making a ranger only for kill some retards mc when they disturb me  ;D

I make a rog on ur server. I'm #1 rogue, warlock, sham and ranger on Amber and Topaz. I want to cut ur trollhead :D

Pvprange please dont flock your ass over to mc side no one wants you over here disturbing the mostly peaceful mature mountain clan community

PS: I seriously hate how all these noob ass elves migrate over here and bring their stupid elf attitude totally not neccesary  :facepalm:

PS: I seriously hate how all these noob ass elves migrate over here and bring their stupid elf attitude totally not neccesary  :facepalm:

Right, i like how you're calling elves immgrants :rofl:  sure, elves migrating to our country with elven attitude? :bad:  No thanks, thats why i left elf side after playing there for 2 years to not see the elven trash talk at tc, and the bad [move][glow=red,2,300]community[/glow][/move]

I started play WS with an elf.I need to says thanks to all nice people that was near me , explaining Me how to play.But , unfortunately nice people In elf side aren 't much.Not all of course.By the way Even before starting my Forsaken i had lots Mc friends, becouse i used to be always nice with enemies Too.All elves "haters " like Cross and madmax was my druid's friends.So I decide to try to make a DK,At first my idea was only to make a DK for kill disturber elves, But from the moment i started play i loved Mc side , and i met really nice people there,and Now the only character i play is my new DK.I 'm sorry for that , and miss some of my elves friends , like Day , Angel, (panda) and my good friend Sunnie.But the point is....I 'm So So So So Happy to had join Mc side.

And for finish , thanks to all my friends , elves and Mc ... You guys are great ! I never forget what each of you did for Me... In case of need , you know where Find Me. :give_rose:

I started play WS with an elf.I need to says thanks to all nice people that was near me , explaining Me how to play.But , unfortunately nice people In elf side aren 't much.Not all of course.By the way Even before starting my Forsaken i had lots Mc friends, becouse i used to be always nice with enemies Too.All elves "haters " like Cross and madmax was my druid's friends.So I decide to try to make a DK,At first my idea was only to make a DK for kill disturber elves, But from the moment i started play i loved Mc side , and i met really nice people there,and Now the only character i play is my new DK.I 'm sorry for that , and miss some of my elves friends , like Day , Angel, (panda) and my good friend Sunnie.But the point is....I 'm So So So So Happy to had join Mc side.

And for finish , thanks to all my friends , elves and Mc ... You guys are great ! I never forget what each of you did for Me... In case of need , you know where Find Me. :give_rose:

Heart touching :*

epic  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats what ive been thinking like a year now :rofl: