Boss Drops???

abner7669

hmm, good website, i can click on the bosses and look at its drops but a few of those drop stats have changed. But a simple guide;

In Irselnort there consists of several bosses such as (Maraksha,Dinalt,Kratt,Genie,Granite guard,Garr shagg, Lake elemental, sea monster, sun warrior, moon warrior and Gridaur) All of these bosses i mentioned has a chance to drop lvl 13 gears, Genie and granite drops lvl 13 weapons, kratt drops armor, etc. (been a year since i last farmed them so i dont remember all the boss drops, click on guwers link.

Or, if you want to farm for lvl 15 items, farm bg, (berengars guards, Guntram, Drogon and Lambert)

if you are lvl 17 and wants to farm for lvl 17 gears go farm b1-b3 (first boss- third boss) in the astral labyrinths. for lvl 18 stuff farm b4-to last boss (U MUST have FULL lvl 17 gears in order to farm b4-last boss safely)

AA (animated armor inside the cave of sanctuaries) are dropping lvl 15 blue items, and a good cloak, and ring (rest is junk) :friends:

NOTE: When i say "farm" bosses i mean that you must keep killing them until they drop items, (There is a reason why the boss drops are called rares, that´s because they are rares, so dont be upset if you don't get a drop in the first kill, Oh, you might not get any drops at all due to the low drop rates.

WHat exactly do u want to know? WHat kind of drops each boss have? If u know russian then just go to this site: http://ws-godlike.at.ua/index/irsernolt/0-61

:clapping: wew!! awesome site but it needs to be updated  :clapping: and hey what about astral bosses add them up too

:clapping: wew!! awesome site but it needs to be updated  :clapping: and hey what about astral bosses add them up too

Yes , it is outdated, because there arent gears for forksakens and chosens. But still good site.

Yes , it is outdated, because there arent gears for forksakens and chosens. But still good site.

and, its in russian, really good site though, but the astral, and moon rings stats are wrong, since devs changed it long time ago.

you can translate the site in english lol :pleasantry:

Yes, its not a problem, google translator can translate whole pages. But still this guide is outdated so be careful.

Here's the map but it's in russian.  :crazy:

http://www.daniilfilippov.ru/warspear/

26370_.jpg