Why are quest items 20 mcoin for 10 items?

Sulti

Do you really wanna game to be played by it self? Lazyness everywhere  :facepalm: More and more ppl wanna everything for free, and then they are bored because nothing to do.. Omg.

Do you really wanna game to be played by it self? Lazyness everywhere  :facepalm: More and more ppl wanna everything for free, and then they are bored because nothing to do.. Omg.

If you played the game the way i play it you will understand why i have no time to do dailys

Come on devs this is real money we are talking about , my suggestion is to at least make it 10 mcoins for 10 items

Its not a problem in EU cos u can find almost all quest items in market for around 400g. So yes 20mcoins sounds a bit high for these.

Its not a problem in EU cos u can find almost all quest items in market for around 400g. So yes 20mcoins sounds a bit high for these.

On US server most of the time the daily items arent even in market and if they are the average i buy them for is like 850 but yes they are very expensive because your only getting 10 items for over the price of a scroll