why barbar have wrost skill stun?

MR X

I can't take what your saying seriously while you have this on your post :bad:

pity!!

you can't stand this whole topic cos you play elf n chosen.and you seems you don't want it to happen.

isn't mage op? got all attackin skills

isn't ranger op who got most damage in game.

and isn't bd who got now hamstrings with high damage now with parry working well.

all my point is barb stands no where.its

only op skill charge is not working as it has to like before update and it need increase.that's all barb players want.

pity!!

you can't stand this whole topic cos you play elf n chosen.and you seems you don't want it to happen.

isn't mage op? got all attackin skills

isn't ranger op who got most damage in game.

and isn't bd who got now hamstrings with high damage now with parry working well.

all my point is barb stands no where.its

only op skill charge is not working as it has to like before update and it need increase.that's all barb players want.

So what i do play elf chosen.

I have a lvl 15 shaman a lvl 14 barb a lvl 12 barb a lvl 10 barb and a lvl 14 rogue. I'm not going to say learn your class but i think this can all be solved easy. Just make charge based on dodge\parry\block so no one can complain make it like bds hammy.

Have you played mage because i have and it sure deals alot of damage but at the cost of what? low def....low hp....no stuns... I see a mage and the first thing i do is take him out in arena.

Rangers? YAY we get a class that has high dps I'd be really pissed if we got nerfed I'd probably quit.

Bds are powerfull against melees but toys against all ranged mc and forsaken characters if they know what gear to equip and what skills to lvl. Like i have said before how fair is it that every mc forsaken class has a stun but elf and chosen have 1 all together. 

Oh and sorry to know that someone I've never met or talked to pities me.... Like i really give 2 sh*ts.

Sorry for my bad english ;D

change in charge level.charge fails most of time.not replace

funny, i thought u said these ppl like to change it,n ur reply always spinning in cycle,charge fail charge fail,this forum is for solution,try to make 1 solution make an example or describe it.

nope you re wrong.charge fail most of time.

charge is only skill to stun.moreover its sucks everytime barb has to run and stun.

chosen paladin and elf bladedancer have to stand at one place and stun again and again.they're op already.

this quote of yours says kinda not making sense, i said if 80% n ur reply gave me a headache,i think this is the one solution u want to agree with(always stun).charge always run back n stun,why developers have to do that because its an advantage for range classes and disadvantage to melee,every class in this game always needs tactics to play,every class has its own flaw,making that flaw to your weakness is every mmo's tactics.n your solution wants to make barbs charge 80-100% successful.but once again is it fair to other classes?,u must think twice before making a solution,solution is not a game its something that can end with peacefully.devs didnt do anything about charge because its already a good skill for melee(barbs),convenient one,it has its partner(chop) good for slowing down melee.

this quote of yours says kinda not making sense, i said if 80% n ur reply gave me a headache,i think this is the one solution u want to agree with(always stun).charge always run back n stun,why developers have to do that because its an advantage for range classes and disadvantage to melee,every class in this game always needs tactics to play,every class has its own flaw,making that flaw to your weakness is every mmo's tactics.n your solution wants to make barbs charge 80-100% successful.but once again is it fair to other classes?,u must think twice before making a solution,solution is not a game its something that can end with peacefully.devs didnt do anything about charge because its already a good skill for melee(barbs),convenient one,it has its partner(chop) good for slowing down melee.

what class u play?

so you mean to say charge works well and don't need any upgrade?

it's not me saying that.ask every barb in game.I play barb too and people who plays will know.

and I m here for solution thats devs work.neithe i m here for arguing I m here like other who is demanding charge upgrade.

p.s if you dnt like my threads you have options for ignore and dnt really argue which you not sure about it.

thanks I m outta.

so you mean to say charge works well and don't need any upgrade?

it's not me saying that.ask every barb in game.I play barb too and people who plays will know.

and I m here for solution thats devs work.neithe i m here for arguing I m here like other who is demanding charge upgrade.

talking to u is just like talking to a wall,u said ur demanding charge that needs to be fixed,ur a barb so u feel it,it needs to change,ur reply is just  too stupid for someone who wants to change something without any good reason or solution.u didnt even admit that YOU want it to change,to me your replies r too stupid.u want a solution but u gave up already?,its just like a simple argue without end.if u want devs to give a solution u have to start making a good thread n make sense too.ur thread is just too stupid to understand as if like a berserk thread with not much thinking.i agree if barbs charge will be changed in near future but other classes also needs to be upgraded thats what i meant on balancing classes,if only barbs gets the change the problem also like this thread,unbalance this unbalance that,no fair this no fair that then again its up to devs AGAIN that got the blame.

talking to u is just like talking to a wall,u said ur demanding charge that needs to be fixed,ur a barb so u feel it,it needs to change,ur reply is just  too stupid for someone who wants to change something without any good reason or solution.u didnt even admit that YOU want it to change,to me your replies r too stupid.u want a solution but u gave up already?,its just like a simple argue without end.if u want devs to give a solution u have to start making a good thread n make sense too.ur thread is just too stupid to understand as if like a berserk thread with not much thinking.i agree if barbs charge will be changed in near future but other classes also needs to be upgraded thats what i meant on balancing classes,if only barbs gets the change the problem also like this thread,unbalance this unbalance that,no fair this no fair that then again its up to devs AGAIN that got the blame.

:crazy:

I didn't get.

p.s idgdf*

of course u didnt get it,my thread is just for grownups not for a child.

quite simple i don't understand an idiot words too.

if you are grown up you could ve understand what people here trying to say instead of creating argues and acting more immature.

quite simple i don't understand an idiot words too.

if you are grown up you could ve understand what people here trying to say instead of creating argues and acting more immature.

wow u dont understand words from an idiot?,u must be under idiot they called donkey.i created argues?,wow man talking to u like talking to brick wall.u cant accept ur loss then try other nonsense excuses to turn people down.

:crazy:

All barbarian in game have same feeling about how f**king fail of charge, but 1 BD (tung4u) keeping his BD is best melee in game, thats funny story.

yeah i sometimes feel bad about barbs skills,cuz i always win against them, most of barbs can only stun once on me,while i can use 2 to 3 times hams on them.