why barbar have wrost skill stun?

MR X

that see when u got lag, charge failed to click/using and  80% stun's charge is not working.

what do u think about fail stun?

how much ur accurancy? its fail at arena. and when got lag, charge can not click. what is lvl ur barb? im lvl 20

I mean charge is working but the stun is not working.

Maybe i didn't had the right to post here as i aint a expert but a newbie but one thing your wrong. :)

Barb had the best stun skill ever,in arena i simple click charge hotkey then walk until i saw enemy then immediately click on him/her and the stun works 100% for me everytime.

The barb stun works 100% for me everytime even charge at a boss it do works against anything.The stun never fail me hehe..

Ok here's the thing. If Charge was 100% Stun chance it would be op, u know that. If stun time would be longer, it would be SUPER op...

We have the most strange stun in the game and i will put the pros and cons as i see them

Pros

1.- We can stun at distance, meaning that our skill will hit first in 95% of the cases(HIT....not STUN).

Regarding this lays a super important point of this skill. Barbs are melee class, thus we do damage in close combat and charge is our tool to do that asap, no matter if lvl 1 or 5, it will rush into the enemys face enabling us to start hitting, PLUS me we can avoid rooters skills like quake and the other one from the druid, and the traps of rangers. So basically its a 2 for 1 skill (we evade 1 skill from them, and at the same time we stun and get close combat)

2.- Barb Stun...well, is a stun, they dont move, no attack, no skill, and our target can be attacked without losing stun status. not all classes have this kind of effects.

Cons

1.- Ok, bad news mate, chances of stun are low. Even at lvl 5 you will still miss stun effects. But remember, we still go close combat.

2.- For most of the battles it will be a 1 chance skill, meaning that once we are in close combat you will mostly never be retreating to charge again. Why? because your enemy will follow you, you will loose attak turns, you have to be 2 o 3 steps away to charge....etc... etc....

Its up to you weather you understand it uses, it's advantage and disadvantage, and use them at your favour, and hide those disadvantage from your enemy.

Still....is an interesting skill.

Regards.-

I know it weren't 100% lol that will sure op, but at least it works very often for me in pve and sometimes pvp.

Just kinda missed on some rogue and blade dancer in arena but against boss it works everytime like the mini bosses.

Of course,we weren't range attacker..

Wrong,actually taunt works on player which make them confused then you could step back 2space then charge again. :P

For me i don't need stun because my target will die before i charge at them.

Charge is great - longest stun range ingame. Only problem was it was so good devs nerfed it and now stun fails alot more then it use to. Its still a great skill. I love barb partners, barb charge in and I come second with dks exhal, when mage/ranger is almost dead and running I drag him back with threads and again hes stuck with me and barb :D its so sweet.

• 4 weeks later...

my charge rarely works anymore and i have tried everything. i even made my accuracy almost 18% which is insane for a barb with a 2h wep but still fails. some time it even fails 3/4 times. barbs now are just a pinata for harder hitting classes. they run in and basically tank and do a small amount of damage.

I love my charge but they make it sucks a lot now. AIGRIND READ THAT AND FIX CHARGE SKILL :diablo: :wacko: It`s not fair, charge fail 80%. every time miss miss and again miss. Why? we have only charge, what to do with overpowered ranger when charge fail? They trap, they blind and we just running around like fly without had because charge don`t work  :diablo: Why blind not fail or earthquake? FIX IT :diablo:

;D my barb 16 lvl, speed 9.9, accuracy 18. spent 4 skill points on charge and tired of respawning on statue, because of charging skill effect fail many time.

Why it fail on 5 lvl? ;D

Look at the situation, that i have everyday with my barbarian ;D :

Barbarian as bird to trap, ;D flying into eniemy.... (ah! charge stun not works again :crazy: ) >>> 's hot hugs and lying at eniemies's foots after short fight ;D .

Next i see the respawn statue and trade chat spammers ;D .

Also one thing, after even charge stun effect works, barb waiting 0.5 second, before start hit eniemy. Seems as barb looks into eniemy's  eyes, for to find there a reason to not kill ;D  or barb prey Gods for give a luck ;D .

;D my barb 16 lvl, speed 9.9, accuracy 18. spent 4 skill points on charge and tired of respawning on statue, because of charging skill effect fail many time.

Why it fail on 5 lvl? ;D

Look at the situation, that i have everyday with my barbarian ;D :

Barbarian as bird to trap, ;D flying into eniemy.... (ah! charge stun not works again :crazy: ) >>> 's hot hugs and lying at eniemies's foots after short fight ;D .

Next i see the respawn statue and trade chat spammers ;D .

Also one thing, after even charge stun effect works, barb waiting 0.5 second, before start hit eniemy. Seems as barb looks into eniemy's  eyes, for to find there a reason to not kill ;D  or barb prey Gods for give a luck ;D .

18% Accurancy  :crazy:  lvl 16 barb? what amr u use  :bad: . show screenshot abt ur armour n stat. I think u are use leightwight amour  :bad: .

My Charge is at lvl 4, and it neva work wen i need it most :cray: ,,, DEVS must add some "attack" effect to make it useful :aggressive: ,,, it takes 20 points of energy, takes a same time to activate. :facepalm:

Combo of "Charge == Taunt ==== Charge again" makes me loose my 2-3 turns of attack,, and less chance of success too. :facepalm:

And yea Mr. X is ryt barb. looks in the prey's eye bfore attacking. 8) :shok:

Also as some1 said that even Stun fails u'll atleast reach closer to the target,, well in case of rangers and shamans it fails as they'll throw u away :crazy: ......

All i mean is PLZ PLZ PLZ make Barbs better... :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

charge skill is actually wrong.. its unfair for it to fail... in the same way its unfair for rangers blessing not too work. i think the range of charge should be upgraded to make up for the fact if stun doesnt work your pretty much a sitting duck waiting for ur partner to catch the F up. owell.. my.barb is the destroyer of bum holeys :-P

charge skill is actually wrong.. its unfair for it to fail... in the same way its unfair for rangers blessing not too work. i think the range of charge should be upgraded to make up for the fact if stun doesnt work your pretty much a sitting duck waiting for ur partner to catch the F up. owell.. my.barb is the destroyer of bum holeys :-P

Yea u r ryt, coz when Charge fails to stun, u r lyk goat b/w 2/3/5 lions,,, u have to wait till ur partners comes to rescue u... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Charge is a pretty nice stun skill in my opinion. As a shaman i mostly fear it as it can break through your stuns and cause alot of damage since u cant move atk or anythin for awhile. it isn't a useless skill at all :D

Charge is a pretty nice stun skill in my opinion. As a shaman i mostly fear it as it can break through your stuns and cause alot of damage since u cant move atk or anythin for awhile. it isn't a useless skill at all :D

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: stuns fails a lot....

dont u know charge is fails stun skill since 3.0 update? I have shaman too, every time i always win vs barbar.

Blind- attack - attack skill - run to barbar (1yard barbar with u, it mean can broke charge skill)-earth- attack - attack skill - attack

and dont forgot use heal. use ressiliance armour for anti-crit attack. (OMG I give trick to shaman for kill barbar XD :facepalm: )

dont u know charge is fails stun skill since 3.0 update? I have shaman too, every time i always win vs barbar.

Blind- attack - attack skill - run to barbar (1yard barbar with u, it mean can broke charge skill)-earth- attack - attack skill - attack

and dont forgot use heal. use ressiliance armour for anti-crit attack. (OMG I give trick to shaman for kill barbar XD :facepalm: )

We are already under powered and u telling everyone how to kill barb,,,  :diablo: :diablo:

Mr. X plz tell me, r u a DEV.?? (coz devs hate us) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

We are already under powered and u telling everyone how to kill barb,,,  :diablo: :diablo:

Mr. X plz tell me, r u a DEV.?? (coz devs hate us) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:bad:

• 4 weeks later...

I think.... barbs charge stun was fairly ok BEFORE 3.0 update. Before that point, I rarely had a complaint about it. Failed sometimes, but it was mostly reliable.

But after 3.0 came along, oh my good God...  :bad:

I've been playing and using my barb for a year now. The barb's best weapon is that charge stun (I've tried through 3 different skill resets). But when that stun is unreliable, barb goes to shit, hilariously bad.

You taunt up close and run around like an idiot to make charge work by the click like it should. And when the skill finally does happen, 20% success rate for stun is what you're lucky to get.  :bad:

I've seen a day where charge stun failed 5 times in a row. And I died every time it did, except for 1 I managed to overpower. Let me tell you the honest truth: if your charge stun fails, you're most likely dead. And I have +8 lvl 17 arena gear, +9 lvl 17 arena sword, 23.4% resil, 2954 def, and I don't charge in like a moron.

I hate to say this, but... barb is a joke now. You want a reliable class? Go rogue or shaman. Or any of the forsaken.

nice point out..

Both barb and Dk skills are lame

whereas bd and paladin have to stay at one point and stun over and over again.This is huge fail and totally unfair now this charge rarely works.

Please Devs their skill needs to improve or change that skill.

Barb and DK stun is one of the most annoying and at the same time shittest stun ever,

If Charge succeeds to stun the enemy then that's like 3 free hits for the Barb though if Barb's charge fails he will likely get stunned and nuked in the ass, but that's not the only shittest part, You know when Barbs chop, taunt and try get 2 yards from the enemy then uses charge? When that fails it's most likely a lose cause at the time you're trying to kite the enemy he would get like 1-2 free cheapshots which is just so lame. And just to mention that time you manage to kite the enemy and then charge 2 yards from him BUT IT DOESN'T USES CHARGE, LOL that's just shitduck too.

And DK's stun is quite annoying for the enemy cause it starts to pressure you when it kicks in and you start to panic and it has a very short cooldown, but one of the main reasons why DK's stun is probably the most shittest one in game is cause DK's stun is a unique kind which only works when you normal attack and it has a cast animation too which delays your attack meaning more free hits for the enemy and not just that, the stun buff on the DK is only like 3-4 seconds so you need to hit your enemy before it goes off and if you get stunned or kited then it's GG for you and another reason why this is shitty is cause DK's got a problem with Accuracy, most of the time their attacks get dodged even with a decent amount of Accuracy meaning no stun = to GG.

Both these class needs a buff with their stun, I wanted to make a Barb but as I noticed Barbs only win PvP mostly cause of high amps and equipments and then comes charge's success rate and as a non-mcoin user that doesn't sound good, so instead I made a DK, quite similar but I wanted to try out something new and it's a DK, who doesn't like DKs?

Now we dnt need to worry Guys Snorlax said that they are working on Barbs Skills, 95% Chances to get Skills Betterment in next update,,

They are thinking to make it an Long range stun...

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=77360.0 ;D

Now we dnt need to worry Guys Snorlax said that they are working on Barbs Skills, 95% Chances to get Skills Betterment in next update,,

They are thinking to make it an Long range stun...

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=77360.0 ;D

"I guess" isn't very convincing to me.

80-100%? I'm personally not asking for that. Like I said earlier, before the 3.0 update I rarely complained about the stun. Does anyone know the max % of stun before 3.0 by any chance??

Oh no!,if barbs have 80-100% of successful charge,they will become op,so what will be other melee class become?.

nope you re wrong.charge fail most of time.

charge is only skill to stun.moreover its sucks everytime barb has to run and stun.

chosen paladin and elf bladedancer have to stand at one place and stun again and again.they're op already.

mage,paladin,ranger all r op classes and this need to be balance.

Barb dnt ve parry like bd.and parry works quite well now in pvp and hunt.

barb skill like roar bleed lame at all.charge is only op skill.it need to increase.

nope you re wrong.charge fail most of time.

charge is only skill to stun.moreover its sucks everytime barb has to run and stun.

chosen paladin and elf bladedancer have to stand at one place and stun again and again.they're op already.

Barb dnt ve parry like bd.and parry works quite well now in pvp and hunt.

barb skill like roar bleed lame at all.charge is only op skill.it need to increase.

AGREE,, Charge is mostly 1 time using skill..... :good: :good:

I said IF,can't u read my message?,btw i never lvl up my parry so i rarely use it,the skill is too suck for me. From this forum u guys wanna increase charge percentage(always stun). Am i right?. I'm not against it but think about it,is it balance to other classes?.

I said IF,can't u read my message?,btw i never lvl up my parry so i rarely use it,the skill is too suck for me. From this forum u guys wanna increase charge percentage(always stun). Am i right?. I'm not against it but think about it,is it balance to other classes?.

all class are enjoying their skills except barb which only good for tank.apart from that barb skills are weak.that's why this people are asking for change in skill.

Owh u dislike charge now,what skill do you wish for if charge were replace?.i think charge is good enough its really cool,good for range n works every time exept the stun but hey bd also fails a lot on ham,barbs stun can fail but bd as well,so its fine if dev put fail on it to make it balance,n if u said it fails a lot doesnt mean it can't stun everytime in the game.

I can't take what your saying seriously while you have this on your post :bad:

Btw chop is charge's partner,good for melee,if u want to make charge on 2nd time,use chop 1st bcuz chop can slow down melee warrior n it has more duration then CHARGE(nooo the stun fail:-(  ).

Owh u dislike charge now,what skill do you wish for if charge were replace?.i think charge is good enough its really cool,good for range n works every time exept the stun but hey bd also fails a lot on ham,barbs stun can fail but bd as well,so its fine if dev put fail on it to make it balance,n if u said it fails a lot doesnt mean it can't stun everytime in the game.

change in charge level.charge fails most of time.not replace