Necro, Shaman or Warden

Botas

I am a f2p player that wants to FARM PVE, i don't really care about pvp so i have been asking about what would be a good class to solo pve content and bosses etc just to farm, get money etc.

I have received a lot of different responses but I have found that "healer" is always a suggestion and of the healers most people recommend Necro or Shaman for pve and i also have been recommended Charmer and Warden.

I don't think Charmer is that good anymore since the nerf and I don't have the money to buy anything (im new) so buying life steal is impossible... Now, I have read Warden has a pretty OP blocking skill that heals them which makes them a good desicion for soloiong (I THINK, maybe im'm wrong)

So i narrowed the list to Shaman, Necro and Warden... what would be the best to FARM SOLO to make money in PVE?

Edited by Botas

Well, if you're asking which one is best for farm solo, I will answer: none!

Warspear is an MMO and if you want to gather a good amount of resources, the ideal is playing together. 

Don't be afraid of making any of the classes above, but keep in mind, you should add active players to your friend list, who can help you to farm stronger bosses and dungeons. You won't proceed far on your own, and you don't have to, it's so much more fun to play together!

Note, if you get a healer, you should fill your friend list with tankers and vice versa. Good luck!

16 hours ago, Akasha said:

Well, if you're asking which one is best for farm solo, I will answer: none!

Warspear is an MMO and if you want to gather a good amount of resources, the ideal is playing together. 

Don't be afraid of making any of the classes above, but keep in mind, you should add active players to your friend list, who can help you to farm stronger bosses and dungeons. You won't proceed far on your own, and you don't have to, it's so much more fun to play together!

Note, if you get a healer, you should fill your friend list with tankers and vice versa. Good luck!

Most unhelpful post of the history.

5 hours ago, Botas said:

She is right, though 🙂 So I don't understand the unhelpful part of it🤷‍♀️

8 hours ago, Botas said:

That was the truth xD, there is no good class for solo if you are a free to play player. DK used to be the best, being f2p you could solo lab at lv24 or BG guards at lv20.

Nowadays warden is good for lv20 and 24 farm, mage with lifesteal is also cool but you need to invest in the vamp items. Necro sucks at solo content unless you are +10. As a shaman you will lose your boss to any other tank class. The best thing for you may be a lv20 warden with 18-20% block so you can solo BG guards. 

imo there isn't a definitive answer to this because devs always nerf and buff random classes at different times. Pick what YOU think is the best, not just because some edgy 12 year old said a certain class is the best at the given time. As a f2p player you need to be able to adapt (which is hard especially in the p2w state rn) to updates, meaning class nerfs and buffs. My point? pick whatever you like, just be ready to grind nonstop for years lmfao