Shaman's/Necro's In Open Pvp~

OgSneakyMe

This doesn't apply to all Shaman's and Necro's, but most: It is not only your job to sit there and look pretty, it's your role as playing the healing class, to heal the wounded/Buff - Helps extremely  ::) .

lol i dont feel obligated to heal everyone who yells "heal" at me. i only heal people who say "please" and sometimes when u dont heal them, they'll get mad at u like its ur obligation to heal everyone. ewwww no way. rude people who gonna yell at me for a heal? auto-ignored  :facepalm:

lol i dont feel obligated to heal everyone who yells "heal" at me. i only heal people who say "please" and sometimes when u dont heal them, they'll get mad at u like its ur obligation to heal everyone. ewwww no way. rude people who gonna yell at me for a heal? auto-ignored  :facepalm:

Well yeah, people that just yell "Heal!" I mostly ignore to, just saying I rarley see Healer's actually healing when it comes to Open Pvp, most just sit back attacking/Quaking only, while meele's are dropping like flies from absolutley no heals/buffs, Exp'd it a million times.....It's crazy.

Nice topic  :crazy: (I think  :tease: )

Uh yeah, I think this needed to be said....Think 90% of people are forgetting that this is a mmo, not a damn arcade game, there are "Roles" in this game.....

For me I just don't care if they say please or not because I get Pm's of people asking to heal but they realize I level 5 and see my heal is 141. If they say thank you, really its just a impression of being kind. I know you Kiyomi and heard about it and looking at posts you wrote, really does it matter as long as they say thank you?

For me I just don't care if they say please or not because I get Pm's of people asking to heal but they realize I level 5 and see my heal is 141. If they say thank you, really its just a impression of being kind. I know you Kiyomi and heard about it and looking at posts you wrote, really does it matter as long as they say thank you?

u sure u know me? or u just know my name thats why u think u know me? ;) eversince elf side i am that kind of healer.

Well yeah, people that just yell "Heal!" I mostly ignore to, just saying I rarley see Healer's actually healing when it comes to Open Pvp, most just sit back attacking/Quaking only, while meele's are dropping like flies from absolutley no heals/buffs, Exp'd it a million times.....It's crazy.

in our 5x5 games ull see me standing healing/shielding my teams always  :lol:

I agree with her ! I got a shaman .. .. and when i enter to pvp i heal most of the time.. But some people get stuped when u dont heal they.. Is like we know shaman could heal cuz is part of our work but be nice !  ;D

• 10 months later...

i know the feeling sis ... and if i heal other in arena they kill me and lose... if i spam heal at me arena last 1 day... with other healers ... god ...