QUESTION FOR MODERATOR

sichy

Question

15 answers to this question

i buy MC by sms payment,got sms from support that they got my money but i didnt got my MC,what should i do,they bring my money back or give me my MC?and why support dont answer me 3 days already???help me please :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i buy MC by sms payment,got sms from support that they got my money but i didnt got my MC,what should i do,they bring my money back or give me my MC?and why support dont answer me 3 days already???help me please :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

the best off-topic of the year :crazy:

seriusly i was curius to know what did people answer richy about the slugs when "WTF are you serius -.-? " a guy asking about sms payment -.-

if this guy doesnt get a "#1 off topic of the year" reward i shoot my self :drinks:

any way if you mean the 8k dmg slugs then they are not killable

if you mean the slugs in kota then they drop a quest iten for quest"kapala concotion" the 30k ones easy to solo by a pro healer i solo them and the quest like everyday and btw im using lvl12 staff 8)

any way if you mean the 8k dmg slugs then they are not killable

I wouldn't say this. I bet with a good enmity wheel of range attackers and enough time and focus it "could" be done.

I wouldn't say this. I bet with a good enmity wheel of range attackers and enough time and focus it "could" be done.

lets say it from the end: do you bet 1mil if any one kills of those slugs :spiteful:

there is something you dont know about them

my lock plash skill is lvl3 and i use it to slow down the slug when running but i relized that it only does the dmg and doesnt slow the slug down and o tryed it alot  :unknw:

Yep, swamp slugs don't stagger, it's true, I learned this a long time ago throwing insect swarm at it.

Anyways, I'm just saying it can be done in theory. Gather a few necro even and a large number of shaman/warlock, stun>>nuke>>stun>>nuke>>stun>>nuke manaburn style.

Hello there!

Drop from swamp slug:

Eye of Ravva.

Yep, swamp slugs don't stagger, it's true, I learned this a long time ago throwing insect swarm at it.

Anyways, I'm just saying it can be done in theory. Gather a few necro even and a large number of shaman/warlock, stun>>nuke>>stun>>nuke>>stun>>nuke manaburn style.

yeh it really worth hunting xD

Hello there!

Drop from swamp slug:

Eye of Ravva.

This is the drop, everyone would risk his/her lifes for  :rofl: :rofl:

Eye of ravva  ;D

But of course it can be killed by for example necro's. Nightmare works, so you can shoot, nightmare, walk away, shoot, nightmare (by 2nd necro), etc.

Hello there!

Drop from swamp slug:

Eye of Ravva.

:rofl: