Need a dk build. :)

Nykza

Only benefit that i know is scaling dmg with dark magic stat, as far as i know stun time is the same. Id only suggest leveling exhal for spear wielding DKs, that stack dark magic.

yes dark magic dmg add on scales with dark magic stat and level. Death knight has some bad sides, mainly - very short stun, swing speed issues, very long cooldown on threads for example, but its also has its good sides like very high burst dmg or very massive defence. Its not the easiest class, but its alot of fun to play, if you can face the challange and take a lose and still see the good things you did :)

Oh, that's good then.

And yea I agree, DK isn't the best class out there but it's fun to play, a good arena partner would be a warlock to hold the enemy on spot while you can burst their #$^#$(#&^$#%@'es, it's just like Rangers and Rogues, they don't really got many CC's so they rely on their partners to help them set the bomb.

yes warlock and barb is my favorite partners for DK, a draging necro can also be highly effective.

(+)  Warlock is an obvious good choice with its OP stun i dont think i need to say more. Me and antique won atleast 90% together.

(+) Barb, this is my favorite partner for DK, very good melee assult against healers. barb charge -> full dps / DK runs up with exhal and makes a full burst. (healer runs/stuns) Chops dot slows hes escape and when hes out of range DK pulls him back with threads = death. Me and Cruzzy rarely lost with this blitz tactic.

(+) Necro for tank DKs - DK rush into the arena and picks a target. Necro stays behind and waits for 3 secs. Efter DK got double opponents targeting him, necro comes rushing in casts nightmare, shield, heal and then targets DKs target for the kill. This tactic is good, cause it makes enemies target the heavy tank and even if both are alive after nightmare effect most opponents are very confused over targets, do they switch to healer late or do theynkeep hitting a healed tank? That confusion will most likely cost you the win.