Is it really possible to play as a fully f2p?

zherot

I have heard many bad things about this game being fully p2w cash grab and that it even charges you for inventory space...

How truly free this game is?

What would be the best class for a f2p player?

6 hours ago, zherot said:

I have heard many bad things about this game being fully p2w cash grab and that it even charges you for inventory space...

this game is p2w, best free class is priest for elf side. 100%

6 hours ago, zherot said:

Yup it is fully P2W, and there is no class that I could recomd to you for being F2P player, the whole progression system is locked behind paywall.

13 hours ago, zherot said:

Go for necro, it's the best even if low amped can dominate both in PvP and pve, I seen a necro with both stuff +4 +5 beating some +10 players, but requires a skillful timing and play, and If you drop rare items worth 1-2 million you can even make an expensive character like a rogue or barb :true_story1:

Edited by Kazakus

5 hours ago, Localkiler said:

Yup it is fully P2W, and there is no class that I could recomd to you for being F2P player, the whole progression system is locked behind paywall.

Yeah but like the above guy said i can always play a class that is able to farm well and then get some money to make another char. That is why i asked for a clases to farm as a new player.

@Kazakus

How about Death Knights? I read they are pretty OP but i think i read in a more recently post that they nerfed their self heal ability or something.

@Poggers

I also have read that a healing class is the best to sólo pve but idk of that is really the case... How about shaman?

Honestly i care more about soloing pve and making money not about PvP because my idea is to make money first to be able to make then another character that ls actually able to do other content like PvP, right now i just want a class to be able to solo and make money in pve.

Edited by zherot

16 hours ago, zherot said:

Yeah but like the above guy said i can always play a class that is able to farm well and then get some money to make another char. That is why i asked for a clases to farm as a new player.

@Kazakus

How about Death Knights? I read they are pretty OP but i think i read in a more recently post that they nerfed their self heal ability or something.

@Poggers

I also have read that a healing class is the best to sólo pve but idk of that is really the case... How about shaman?

Honestly i care more about soloing pve and making money not about PvP because my idea is to make money first to be able to make then another character that ls actually able to do other content like PvP, right now i just want a class to be able to solo and make money in pve.

In this case I hereby advise you to go for a Charmer. At low levels, thanks to his minions and also a bit to his healing abilities, he is most likely able to solo anything he wants. You don't even need a maxed equipment for that and you can even solo some bigger mini-bosses at higher levels. Very versatile class, can basically stay anywhere: even in Party as a support class. 

On elf side we have the warden, but It is extremely slower than a charmer when it comes to solo things: I personally call it an Armored Dummy. He can tank basically anything and can heal back everytime he blocks an attack. If you are a patient guy, it worths a try. 

28 minutes ago, Higgings said:

In this case I hereby advise you to go for a Charmer. At low levels, thanks to his minions and also a bit to his healing abilities, he is most likely able to solo anything he wants. You don't even need a maxed equipment for that and you can even solo some bigger mini-bosses at higher levels. Very versatile class, can basically stay anywhere: even in Party as a support class. 

On elf side we have the warden, but It is extremely slower than a charmer when it comes to solo things: I personally call it an Armored Dummy. He can tank basically anything and can heal back everytime he blocks an attack. If you are a patient guy, it worths a try. 

What would be better a Warden or a Druid for solo pve and farming bosses etc?

Remember that i am new and f2p for now and that i don't really plan to PvP.

5 minutes ago, zherot said:

What would be better a Warden or a Druid for solo pve and farming bosses etc?

Remember that i am new and f2p for now and that i don't really plan to PvP.

I do remember it, and a druid only needs a decent staff to work, but am not sure if it is the best choice when it comes to solo stuff, since it lacks of proper damage skills and Life Steal would be useless (almost) 

If you want to solo, I'd go for Warden

A good dk for solo bosses requires decent amp and lifesteal and it's expensive to achieve that, I should recommend to go charmer with hp build if want solo since he can use shield and heal not expensive as dk, honestly I prefer necro you can easily get Invited In party for quests and dg rather than charmer because he have damage Increase and revive players, and everyone want a necro for dg like tech or nadir and I think it's more profitable than go solo boss with charmer, since bosses doesn't drop rare stuff like nadir were In Eu-Emerald mc there are some ppl can still pay 300-400k for rogue armors nadir, but depends server and faction do you choose, like in elf rogue armors are 90-100k because they drop many and they are not lazy like mc xdddd

Edited by Kazakus

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I do remember it, and a druid only needs a decent staff to work, but am not sure if it is the best choice when it comes to solo stuff, since it lacks of proper damage skills and Life Steal would be useless (almost) 

If you want to solo, I'd go for Warden

Well druid has some damage spells like lighting, tornado and water ball or insect swarm, they can even summon an elemental for what i saw.

Is that not enough damage? You also said wardens do little to no damage but they can endure almost anything, they are just slow at killing, wouldnt that be also the case for druids?

57 minutes ago, zherot said:

Well druid has some damage spells like lighting, tornado and water ball or insect swarm, they can even summon an elemental for what i saw.

Is that not enough damage? You also said wardens do little to no damage but they can endure almost anything, they are just slow at killing, wouldnt that be also the case for druids?

Hmm let's make it this way: a druid will certainly allow you to farm starting from the beginning of your journey: he is able to solo, with some equipments obviously, bosses of the beginner's islands. A warden can be somehow decent starting from lv20, where you'll be able to unlock x2 expert skills. 

Damage comparison: Druid > Warden, but in order to make its damage somehow decent enough to solo big bosses (example: 90k bosses or even 80k ones) you'll need to spend some gold for a better staff and life steal runes (at least). All good instead if you just want to solo bosses from Irselnort and Native Islands: a lv13 +4 purple staff and a correct skill build is enough

Defence Comparison: Warden >>>>> Druid. Definitely cheaper than a druid but becomes good enough to solo big bosses once it is lv20. Requires a good defence set anyway, but his skills alone can help a lot; I wouldn't use a warden on irselnort to solo its bosses. 

I can say just this to make you get a character strenght points and weak points; selecting the right character for you is hard for someone who does not know your play style. 

Last but not least: if you love mc side and you love farming, charmer allows you to do it even from the beginning of the game. Extremely versatile class and can almost be whatever you like: a tank (from lv18), a healer, a damager (Crit set: pretty cheap too), a CC...

21 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hmm let's make it this way: a druid will certainly allow you to farm starting from the beginning of your journey: he is able to solo, with some equipments obviously, bosses of the beginner's islands. A warden can be somehow decent starting from lv20, where you'll be able to unlock x2 expert skills. 

Damage comparison: Druid > Warden, but in order to make its damage somehow decent enough to solo big bosses (example: 90k bosses or even 80k ones) you'll need to spend some gold for a better staff and life steal runes (at least). All good instead if you just want to solo bosses from Irselnort and Native Islands: a lv13 +4 purple staff and a correct skill build is enough

Defence Comparison: Warden >>>>> Druid. Definitely cheaper than a druid but becomes good enough to solo big bosses once it is lv20. Requires a good defence set anyway, but his skills alone can help a lot; I wouldn't use a warden on irselnort to solo its bosses. 

I can say just this to make you get a character strenght points and weak points; selecting the right character for you is hard for someone who does not know your play style. 

Last but not least: if you love mc side and you love farming, charmer allows you to do it even from the beginning of the game. Extremely versatile class and can almost be whatever you like: a tank (from lv18), a healer, a damager (Crit set: pretty cheap too), a CC...

I would rather stay on the elf/human side since i would like to make money to make a mage later.

But some people also recommended me a shaman and said it wast the best solo with necro on the other faction.

About warden why they can only solo at lvl 20? Before that they are useless?

4 minutes ago, zherot said:

I would rather stay on the elf/human side since i would like to make money to make a mage later.

But some people also recommended me a shaman and said it wast the best solo with necro on the other faction.

About warden why they can only solo at lvl 20? Before that they are useless?

The strenght of a warden comes from his expert skills, mainly. Without them, it is a bit like a barbarian, but with more defensive skills.

Shaman is the most complete class In the game dmg/heal/stun/deff

Druid has less dmg than shaman because have more stuns and heal skills than shaman but I don't know if can work In pve since warden Is able to tank everything In the game without heal and mages have deff and shield absorb dealing massive area damage with lifesteal ofc they don't need heals

Edited by Kazakus

• 2 months later...

This game would be really hard fully f2p.

Spending real money gets you more inventory space, default is not enough. More damage, more defense. If you're interested in pvp you'll be at a huge disadvantage against players who bought pay to win coins.

This game fits the pay to win definition perfectly.

Unfortunately that's just the way mobile games are. Only thing i can suggest is play a PC game instead.

Edited by ▲▲▲