kotaravva on swamps

imaninja

Make the kotaravva easier to go, today i got there 3 times, first i died to 1st room cuz mc killed me it took 2 hours, second time i died to mc in third room it took me 2,5 hours, third t ime i died to fourth room, it took me 3 hours (so i used7,5 hours of my day and did only buried alive) so its way too hard to get to kotaravva

yesterday the elfs killed me x3 after kotarava then i got there again and again and finaly got an abyss baton.

i dont give up on something when i know it is possible to achieve it....

This game has come a waste of my valuable time, today  i got to kotavva after 6 hours and died to the first ducking room cuz of the ducking shackless towers hoply they will delete that ducking room

:facepalm:o

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]i just hate it whn thy attack u whn u r under attack by other mobs  :aggressive: cowards :bad:  moreover, the funniest thing of kotaravva is you do quest thn u submit it and u receive a crystal or scrol or bottel  :facepalm:  and the u find out it was the only option with garbage that u had choiced rest all had awesome things in it hahahaha :rofl: [/shadow][/glow]

Ah great i got to kotaravva, i finally managed to do one quest, and the best in it was, that the reward was a two handed axe crystal, for god sake, i have got only is junk and more junk eveeytime there is lab or doom weapon and everytime its a bottle or a scroll or o useless crystal, its impossible to get anything else, everytime i take some of the rewards it a scroll, qhen i take the same spot five times its scroll, and next to it is doom weapon, next i try the spot with weapon the scroll is there. So no matter what spot i take its always a scroll

I will report those assholes if they dont stop that (if i can report) but noob kingclan only attacks my druid cuz he cant win my ranger

You want to report the enemy faction for killing you?  Lmfao I think you're playing the wrong game. 

"learn how to play the game" remember this line imaninja? i think u told ascetic that yesterday after he killed u. did u say the same words to afro the other day?    :lol: :lol:

"learn how to play the game" remember this line imaninja? i think u told ascetic that yesterday after he killed u. did u say the same words to afro the other day?    :lol: :lol:

Lol yep.  Apparently I'm the noob.  :rofl:

I just ducking h8 2 waste my all ducking day and get.killed by rogues who atk my weak druid, but not my ranger, then i finally can do one ducking quest the reward is a duckin scroll or something like that and my bro keeps getting some ducking killing whisper, duck the ducking rogues who kill me with no reason

I just ducking h8 2 waste my all ducking day and get.killed by rogues who atk my weak druid, but not my ranger, then i finally can do one ducking quest the reward is a duckin scroll or something like that and my bro keeps getting some ducking killing whisper, duck the ducking rogues who kill me with no reason

Lol umm.. I killed your ranger and you came crying to me. Don't think that because your using a noob cannon that anyone is scared. Trust me that's not the case  :rofl:

have been playing over week bit, 4-6 hours per day, and have only once visited kotaravva, please make it easier, cuz its annoying to waste time on nothing.

BTW, in my opinion, devs made this for collecting money, players will die in swamps, and then devs think, they waste money on repair scrolls, another thing what they made for pumping money.

Old good times 0.7 ._.

After every update, game gets even worse, and u have to smend more and more money to keep playing.

Thats not big surprise, if at year 2013 you have to pay 5-30 Eur to get access in the game, or u have to pay for month use of game.

Soon ppl, soon. -.-"

1 elf just keep killing my necro when i run naked.First time i made to kotravva  he killed me at 2th room and after 2 h he did same.I hate that elf :bomb:

I will pay if somebody bring me his head ;D

1 elf just keep killing my necro when i run naked.First time i made to kotravva  he killed me at 2th room and after 2 h he did same.I hate that elf :bomb:

I will pay if somebody bring me his head ;D

Im elf, and i have access to cut his head off, how much u pay ? If ur offer is nice, i bring u his balls to, or hers b0obs  :rofl:

Challenge accepted ?

monthly payment was already implemented in 0.5.4 and it was the golden age of warspear. Now it's piece of big shit. Yeah this shit will be bigger

And the hole it comes out of become bigger?  :lol:

Believe me, cussing on the enemies that killed u wont earn u any respect, it will only motivate them even

more to kill you, to make u even more annoyed. :tease:  I mean cmon, when lvl 1 characters are pming me saying; Plz dnt kill my lvl 13 elf Thanx, and just logs off, im like, wtf was that all about ._.  and after 2 mins i forget his pm, and i accidentaly kill him (lol id never let my enemies enter the mc lands anyways). If he would come back cussing at me i would not simply say "Oh, im so sorry i wont kill u again, pls dont cuss at me :'( " id rather hunt him down instead because of his bad manner :tease:

Hahaaa today i got doom blade!!  The ducking swamp can go duck it self hahahahaha i will never go back to the stupid swamp an ascetic for th last time my embarrasing bro goes to cry to mcs when killed not me, my ranger lvl 20 called imaninja not imninja