dc bug

Skadii

This is not first time I posted about this already done it more than once and I hope now devs will take action of it. :facepalm:

Everytime I log in a room with many players and/or mobs, I get slow connection for around 10 seconds and get disconnected no matter how fast my net is, what I noticed is that it doesn't do this on my mobile, only in my PC.

The video will explain it all.

On your phone is everything fine? Are you using the same connection for both devices?

Yes except when I use crossing it stops responding for 2 seconds in both phone and card memory. No my phone uses it's service provider's 3G, and my laptop uses cable connection.

I got no problems with lag or anything like that, just when I log in to a room with many players ( around 8 or more I think ) this happens.

Now each time I log in my rogue I get slow connection and disconnected nonstop, even in a cave with no mobs or players.

Any suggestions? You gonna fix this? or do I need to post another topic with another video to get a reply?  :facepalm:

Now each time I log in my rogue I get slow connection and disconnected nonstop, even in a cave with no mobs or players.

Any suggestions? You gonna fix this? or do I need to post another topic with another video to get a reply?  :facepalm:

byebye mercy rogue :tease:

Just found out it was my IP  :facepalm:

at school right now using wifi, no problems logging in crowded areas especially on my rogue, no dc's whatsoever.

just one more thing I need to ask, Does anyone know which I need to change to change my IP?

is the company, main router or wifi router? not sure with the names xd

Oh and btw, Thanks for your f*cking USELESS support Warspear team.

Your own players beat you in helping your own costumers, shame. :facepalm: