What a good class to play with?

Nykza

Question

I'm searching for a fun class to play with which doesn't require mc to survive or not require to use too much pots.

P.S. I dislike healer class.

Does pally(paladin got healing skill)?Because i love tanking while dps more like a hybrid..i want to try deathknight but they seem a bit of bored..I even think of ranger but i can't tank or solo since i don't buy mc.

Does doing arena earn you gear? o.O like somekind of arena set?

15 answers to this question

Right now, the healer classes are most imba.

Yes, pala has heal, I dunno how strong it is.

The game is heavily mc dependant yet you can be very strong without paying a penny.

As for arena, you do get honor, with which you can buy 3 arena sets - levels 4-8, 10-14, 15, and weapons for levels 9 and 15.

Warlock and Dk your best options :drinks:

Did i mention no range class?xD because i'm bad at kiting like an archer lol.

So what so special about dk? :)

rouge is easy to train and is decent in arena.

Although if ur looking for an elf blade dancers are strong

Hm,haven't try a rogue yet..:)

What so special about rogue..x),i'm thinking to try it so maybe give me a skill combo and gear build would help. ^^)

i'm bad at kiting like an archer lol.

So what so special about dk? :)

Practice makes perfect  :good: Took me a long time before i started to understand that druids are super weak at melee range (took me like a year to understand it :shok: ) then, i started to learn the secrets of kiting, and became better and better, until i left the elven side to join the mountain clans (elves are overpopulated shit talkers at tc) i first played as a lvl 17 barbarian for a few months, then i got bored, and played on my lvl 18 rogue, i got bored, then update came, and i just had to play as a warlock.  I'm a lvl 18 warlock now, i know how to kite, Kiting takes alot of practice :good:

oh, dks are badasses because they can Drag a ranged unit or any enemies to them, they then can use the stun skill to stun him for a second which does a huge amount of damage if it crits. :shok:  Dks are very slow with spears, but super deadly at melee range

Meh, easy to expose a rogues invisibility with a warlock :crazy:  i just plash em, when i see them playing smart i usually stand still for a second waiting for rogue to approach me, then. Before he crits me, i use plash and boom, invis exposed, fear rogue, circle partner, kill partner, and rogue is a sitting duck :drinks:

Hm,so which had better survivability in vsing boss,mobs and in arena?

I try both dk and rogue as you guys suggest but i'm stuck at some quest so i can't move on x) a wiki of questing list would help though because idk what to kill as this game didn't had a tracker.

Rogue:

Dps quite nice

Defense is ok atm.

Skill:plain boring,i rarely use stealth as it only last for seconds.

Dk:

Ok dps atm.

Defense wonderful :) .

Skill:I like dragging mobs to me especially those range mobs.

So can a dk became a tank like pally?Or pally is better in tanking purpose and dps?

If so,or even if it doesn't..maybe give me a good build for dk?^^)

Edit:

What does parry does?

Hm,so which had better survivability in vsing boss,mobs and in arena?

I try both dk and rogue as you guys suggest but i'm stuck at some quest so i can't move on x) a wiki of questing list would help though because idk what to kill as this game didn't had a tracker.

Rogue:

Dps quite nice

Defense is ok atm.

Skill:plain boring,i rarely use stealth as it only last for seconds.

Dk:

Ok dps atm.

Defense wonderful :) .

Skill:I like dragging mobs to me especially those range mobs.

So can a dk became a tank like pally?Or pally is better in tanking purpose and dps?

If so,or even if it doesn't..maybe give me a good build for dk?^^)

Edit:

What does parry does?

Rogue def isnt very good. But they are fun for pvp. Dks have very nice damage and can be a tank. Bds are fun but your a sitting duck against range players with sap and good def they can tank well. Parry is like blocking an attack with your sword or staff u dont take any damage when you parry an attack its like if you dodge an attack.

Rogue def isnt very good. But they are fun for pvp.

That just from what i seen from rogue class after i play it.

Dks have very nice damage and can be a tank.

Hm,cool.I ma try dk instead ^^)

But what weapon is good for dk?

By good it doesn't mean best or worst..just moderate or even preferable by expert.