Pvprange rulezzz  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Pvprange rulezzz

• Agree
    • I <3 Pvprange
    • I'm noob but I agree
    • I'm noob but I <3 Pvprange
    • Disagree

I think the 26votes should had gone to disagree(disagree)but the OP change the poll(because his/her idol getting vote for disagree) so..nothing to said.

Even if i know who is him,i wouldn't care that much..mostly because he cash to be pro. x)

A real pro is someone that was a completely free-user and works hard for his/her efforts and killing everyone instead of cashing and claiming his self is no.1 while he got owned and act like he was ambusing someone and got low health so he got kill.Continue* A pro is that even using low level +0 and +0 all set weapon could even kill a level 20 with all +10 with +10 not a guy like you with all +9 killing some players that didn't even had +5 set and weapon.

And i saw his dumb ranger vs rogue=ranger win thread. :P

99% of the posts in the thread is all about hating him because he claim that he's pro just because he cash and kill people.I do not see that how pro is that though,i wouldn't be proud of that either..mostly for me when i first met this kind of player(that claiming that he's number one) straight went to ignore list no more trash talking with him either waste of time.

Holy shit, what is this thread? You must be that crying ranger on trade chat. XD

Another noob ranger..Where they come from?

They came from hell bro  :mega_shok:

just to make my class look stupid  :(

I must say that forum user Saber is worse than PvpRange. Why? Pls look at his "-"s descriptions for PvpRange. Only insults, more than others. I think someone have sexual complexes :facepalm: His writing only about penises, vaginas etc. That should be treated. Why so much hatred? PvpRange just wanna have fun and u are saying to him such a insulting words? Where this world is going these days? This is so painful to see ppl attacking each other. If you could you would kill him with bare hands, i think. Never mind, the blood will be on yours hands.

I must say that forum user Saber is worse than PvpRange. Why? Pls look at his "-"s descriptions for PvpRange. Only insults, more than others. I think someone have sexual complexes :facepalm: His writing only about penises, vaginas etc. That should be treated. Why so much hatred? PvpRange just wanna have fun and u are saying to him such a insulting words? Where this world is going these days? This is so painful to see ppl attacking each other. If you could you would kill him with bare hands, i think. Never mind, the blood will be on yours hands.

Amen brother!

• 2 months later...