[2012.10.25] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.2 release date announced

Kuzmitch

will kabal change to another boss in this update?

:drinks:

Dear players!

AIGRIND announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny" 3.2 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 1th* of November 2012.

Arinar again preparing to launch the Median Night! Forces of Primal Darkness are leaving their secret refuges, because with the approach of the night demons power increases a lot. Not by chance that in all cities of Arinar appeared strange booths. Attracted by the cries of barkers sinister, more onlookers crowd around the colorful tents, not daring to enter. Rumor has it that booths was brought in the city by Sam Hain, a mysterious and all-powerful Prince of the Media Night, one who was able to deceive Garaan... I cant wait but i wait....hehe....i think this is goood update...nov 1..goodluck to all        =>> vanessacue lvl 20 lhan lvl16 necromancer lvl8 nice to meet you all here in fourum

More detailed information about all changes you will know at the release day.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for Nokia Store and iPhone App Store by Apple.

can u put SUN DEF item set like what u did to dark def?  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Guard set, and combat triangle makes only metal armor so far. Theirs rings with sun defense btw

Let me add theirs lv13 gear with sun also, just not very good in pvp

Dear players!

AIGRIND announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny" 3.2 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 1th* of November 2012.

Arinar again preparing to launch the Median Night! Forces of Primal Darkness are leaving their secret refuges, because with the approach of the night demons power increases a lot. Not by chance that in all cities of Arinar appeared strange booths. Attracted by the cries of barkers sinister, more onlookers crowd around the colorful tents, not daring to enter. Rumor has it that booths was brought in the city by Sam Hain, a mysterious and all-powerful Prince of the Media Night, one who was able to deceive Garaan...

More detailed information about all changes you will know at the release day.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for Nokia Store and iPhone App Store by Apple.

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Halooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeen :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: i just love whn warspear celebrates festivals in fact i think warspear online should have its own festivals too  :drinks:  [/glow][/shadow]

took me from friday to tuesday to get to kotaravva. day after day of teleporting and not getting there is duckin ridiculous  :facepalm:

I get there in like a half hour every time. You guys must be doing something wrong. I always take the portals furthest to the right. Maybe thats it.

I am the most unluckiest guy in the world.i love this game so much and so addicted but random scrools/potions/runes/crystal loose my patience. :'( ]:>

I am the most unluckiest guy in the world.i love this game so much and so addicted but random scrools/potions/runes/crystal loose my patience. :'( ]:>

hmm...I've seen many say that in trade chat.

I get there in like a half hour every time. You guys must be doing something wrong. I always take the portals furthest to the right. Maybe thats it.

Lol ..no matter wat portal, i get there 4-5times in 4hours playtime.  The best part is that i reach kota everyday but still didn't get any lvl18 item  ;D

kuzmitch please add "POKER FACE" emoticon on update  => :|

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=73286.0  check this devs this idea sounds nice  :good: in my phone i cant write some emoticons this solutionate my problem and add new funny emoticons for the game

in 1 November the Update would be able for IOS and Nokia  :rofl:

Damn, yesterday i played 6 hours ond always got to breath vatchers, norlant aqueducts and the "one hit kill slimes" :crazy:

finally i arrived kotraava and got killed at the first room. ( ugly fire Totems  :diablo:  )

Thats the Reason i hate this Game sometimes and could throw my device agains a wall  :aggressive: