[2012.10.25] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.2 release date announced

Kuzmitch

One note: it is not the same event as we had in 2011 - all quests, rewards, items, costumes are new.

Grey dusks will remain with the old timers  :rofl:

WeWeWEwEEWeWeweweWewEWEWEweWEwEeEE!!!!  :crazy:  Were gonna have some fun time with thes mofo pumpinks  :shout: :diablo: :aggressive: :diablo: :diablo: :drinks:

One note: it is not the same event as we had in 2011 - all quests, rewards, items, costumes are new.

i need costume event bt i havent mcoins to buy, add sms payment for indonesian players plse, so we can easy to get mcoins n buy all items mcoins. :!

Collection quest like damned gold will be terra bullshit. Last time you could barely get them. Now amount of people double, getting 40 damned gold gonna take a year. That is why need Slay the vampire king, Make slender man cry quests. Killing good, farming item bad.

Ps. Pvprange, you are not best :pleasantry: , many people better than you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  You just camp somewhere like beside mage & his wisps and shoot people if they land there. You are a desprate loser seeking attention :crazy:

Hehe, I loved camping ghost town killing mcs for damned coins. Looks like my old costumes will be appreciated alittle longer.

Pyramidhead and a nurse weilding a sythe? Either way this years event will be a lot better. Even though u only needed 20 damned coins when event first came out, that still was a lot....

(Not by chance that in all cities of Arinar appeared strange booths.)

so this is the Holloween event horror house? the horror house became horror booths? well if yes thanks for the update :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

New costumes!!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

lol he acts like beastmodes and kittyunited  all put together into one big ass noob

4 hours no kotaravva! FIX THIS :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Evvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttt, I hope gm can give free 10mcoins/day.................. and ty to gm...........................if give it.......

Sorry for bad english................ty

Anjing/lvl 19/bd/sapphire..................................

WARSPEAR keep glory...............................................

lol he acts like beastmodes and kittyunited  all put together into one big ass noob

I see that some forum users are not forgotten.

now all costumes are selling cheap :lol:

Economic destroyed :facepalm:

i hope that broom wont be a staff for us staff users, it  looks ridiculous when held like that :shok:

would be perfect for forsakens  :rofl: :lol: where's the cleaning gonna be gerger?