Add this game to the DSi Ware for DSi,DSiXL,3DS and 3DSXL Users.

Skiney

If AiGrind contact Nintendo to summit Warspears Online to the DSi Ware Many DS users will download the game, this game will become the most popular, first and only MMORPG for DS, many current Warspear Online players will buy the DS version of this game, it can be submmited with a simple price of .99$ in America for example, (i dont know the equals of that in other countries like Russia). People would use DSi Ware points or Nintendo Eshop balance to buy Miracle Coins. The gameplay would be using the touch screen as the main screen and in the Upper Screen there could be the map or the chat. People leave a post here if you agree or not. Just think about it, Warspear Online would become one of te most knows MMORPGs in the world. I really would like to play my favorite MMORPG on a 3DS.

WOW :shok:  Never thought about having warspear on a DS, and having the map at the upper screen is even cooler, this would, without any doubt, become a popular game to download then :drinks:  players would buy the game to try it, become addicted, and hopefully, they will buy miracle coinswhich will earn devs money, with the money they can make warspear even better :clapping:

Real multiplatforming  :clapping: ALso it should work on java, linux, qunix, all playstations, xbox, and many more :good:

yea.... add in linux  :facepalm:  fkng ubuntu  :bad:

This idea is Awesome. I never thought seen Warspear in my 3DS and now that i see the idea im exited to see this game in DSi Ware and Nintendo Eshop, i would really be super happy with AiGrind.

Warspear on a cartridge or cd? No, it would be too much hassle for aigrind to organise.. but as a download? Yes it would work.

Multiplatform the hell out of this game for sure.. nintendo , playstation and xbox networks.

it should be compatible with just the the DSI cos i still dont have that 3ds :D

Everry DSi Game works on 3ds -_-

your asking the wrong site if you want it on the ds. talk to the nintendo comapny  :nea:

I know that Nintendo have to aprove it but is AiGrind who needs to go to Nintendo and summit the game, cuz Nintendo wont make A game that is property of another company, AiGrind makes it. Or For example: you think that Final Fantasy 3 for DS was made by Nintendo people using Square Enix ideas.  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

:diablo: Revive the post :diablo:  lol

you have awakened me from the deep slumber, u have awakened the titans and we shall indeed reply, cause great is thy wrath to those who does not read this post :shout: