SMS problem

NotAnyoneImportant

Hi dev i wanted to ask that the sms payment im using 7792 TXT WCOIN is not working any help?? 

Also in Vietnam there's also i website called pay.mobiplay.vn. There used to be a way to buy warspear online MCoins and it's very helpful for us since it's easy to purchase and have a a little more MCoins. i hope u fix the sms message and if u can bring back the vietnamese payment website i would glad to support u more $$ :[[

:hi:

I shared a link below, whence another player faced the same issue a while ago. You may find instructions and possible reasons why you can't make the purchase. Let me know if you those options and still can't complete the purchase. Have a nice day!

7 hours ago, Akasha said:

:hi:

I shared a link below, whence another player faced the same issue a while ago. You may find instructions and possible reasons why you can't make the purchase. Let me know if you those options and still can't complete the purchase. Have a nice day!

Well i did the right process but it still remain the same.

TXT WCOIN my login

to 7792

But it didn't work

i already had succesfully purchase a few before  but now  it doesn't work anymore

Tried everyday since  but none succeed 

So i hope you can help me with this problems or contact to the support for me :[ Thanks

On 5/27/2019 at 6:52 PM, NotAnyoneImportant said:

So i hope you can help me with this problems or contact to the support for me :[ Thanks

Hi there!

Did you read all comments? Tried all possible causes and different instructions given by me and Nithgale? 

Please, contact your operator in order to make sure this is not a problem from that part. 

About the website you mentioned, It will be forwarded to the person in charge of this matter. Thanks for your feedback!

9 hours ago, Akasha said:

Hi there!

Did you read all comments? Tried all possible causes and different instructions given by me and Nithgale? 

Please, contact your operator in order to make sure this is not a problem from that part. 

About the website you mentioned, It will be forwarded to the person in charge of this matter. Thanks for your feedback!

Yes, i did read all the comments.

And how to contact the operator ? I can't call that number 7792 and i also deleted all the message it sent me before so i don't know where to contacts. 

I'm too dumb aaaahh. Hope u can help me with this. Thanks

2 hours ago, NotAnyoneImportant said:

Yes, i did read all the comments.

And how to contact the operator ? I can't call that number 7792 and i also deleted all the message it sent me before so i don't know where to contacts. 

I'm too dumb aaaahh. Hope u can help me with this. Thanks

Hey, no problem! 🙂 I meant your phone (line) operator, which provides you network to make calls and send sms. They are responsible for informing your balance and restrict the use of some services including purchase via sms. You must contact them as ask if there are restrictions that might be resulting in this error. 

19 hours ago, Akasha said:

Hey, no problem! 🙂 I meant your phone (line) operator, which provides you network to make calls and send sms. They are responsible for informing your balance and restrict the use of some services including purchase via sms. You must contact them as ask if there are restrictions that might be resulting in this error. 

Thank you. I'll try😊

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I'm Back i have successfully purchase 6x80 mcoins pack today but after that i cant purchase anymore? Is there there a limit of mcoins that can be purchase a day, a month? 

I kinda don't understand...