The most helpful player's?~

OgSneakyMe

I'd say MC are more willing to help than ELFS, only way ima get help on elf side is if i know them, comein up as a low lvl was a ♥♥♥♥♥ till i met lvl 20 ranger Jaquse, he help me with all my bosses an chainless [ An i publicly THANK YOU for that]. But on MC thats a diffrent story ill say "I need help" in Trade chat an within mins ill get some kind of pm or random inv for help. witch is why i tend to help alot on ELF cause most people wont. Witch sometimes i see as sad cause all u have to do is tap or click how can someone be that lazy, it takes no real phyiscal movement.  JUST SAYIN

I'd say Rangerweed and Darkprince, for giving me endless minutes of focus ganking them.

Although darkprince pots more than I did back when the mcoin exploit was in game.

Devs, might want to see if it's back.

You get irritated cause you help thinking on the future help ppl will give u.

Try help without thinking in receive something  :friends:

its not that i expect help in return but when a person says they are busy and they are not. like for instance their version of "busy" is arguing in trade chat with someone. i wont point fingers but that has happened to me a couple times. idc if they are truly busy and really cant help but if you can then you should.

:good:

I'd say MC are more willing to help than ELFS, only way ima get help on elf side is if i know them, comein up as a low lvl was a ♥♥♥♥♥ till i met lvl 20 ranger Jaquse, he help me with all my bosses an chainless [ An i publicly THANK YOU for that]. But on MC thats a diffrent story ill say "I need help" in Trade chat an within mins ill get some kind of pm or random inv for help. witch is why i tend to help alot on ELF cause most people wont. Witch sometimes i see as sad cause all u have to do is tap or click how can someone be that lazy, it takes no real phyiscal movement.  JUST SAYIN

I must say also that US have better community than EU (sorry guys), you guys know each other very well, posting much, what i like very much. I like to meet new ppl to chat and so on. im thinking of changing servers.. idk..

Big SHOUTOUT to trueblue... This guys is one of the oldest players and has helped me kill black unicorn 4 times this guys is best. If anyone needs help hes the guy to go to. :clapping:

Big SHOUTOUT to trueblue... This guys is one of the oldest players and has helped me kill black unicorn 4 times this guys is best. If anyone needs help hes the guy to go to. :clapping:

Yea trueblue has helped me serveral times also when i was an elf. In my opinion hes one of the coolest elves you will ever meet he will help you quest wise and arena wise and hes very strong for a level 14 and yes he is a very old player  ::)

I owe alot to few ppl that everyone mentioned here.I owe so much to warlion, thx to xsayax, ellyson, chronoz,icemanxxx and few more. Warlion helped me out when I needed it. Saw anihalator post lol yea hes helped me out alot too. We teamed up n helped questers doing main quest bosses. Im up to help if u need it ppl but catch me when im not doing anything. Im gonna start helping out with chainless runs more  like I used to a year ago. Lets get our newcomers geared. Afterall we are only as strong as our weakest link. Im a rusted link chain :) but il do my part. Miss the old timers that helped out like theodoric and lordguans. Nows our turn to do our part. If ur going on a chanlless run. Hit me up n il assist. Chainless is always fun. :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok guys to all fear member im not fear anymore and im not coming back thanks alot but ill help always . take care guys

You decided to tell us on this thread? lmao, ok good to know  :mega_shok:

well its offocial guys..... i have partically moved to eu server. mainly due to not be able to connect to sapph server but add me if u want my char is lvl 7 shaman named zhuronghu ;D

well! Sneaky,I remember you help me with genie during chainless when elves make two or three parties to stop. ^ ^

other who help me are Naranja, Besenkotak( even though we fail with kratt)

and many more players.