The most helpful player's?~

OgSneakyMe

Have all these threads about who's the strongest and all that, how about who helps out the most (Really only thing that really matters in the end anyways :facepalm: ) My Pick's (MC Side Ofc) Has to go to: Chronoz/Edstark/Kajlik/Robiskeful/ And Winterbell (Will never forget how you helped me Winterbell, ever)

I officially rename this thread to "People who have helped you".  Tbh I've never heard of most those players, and never got help from any of them.  The only one I can think of that helped me was zhorongu or w.e, hut he also refused helping me too.  Most people will help it just depends on yohr approach, what u need done, and where you are.

I officially rename this thread to "People who have helped you".  Tbh I've never heard of most those players, and never got help from any of them.  The only one I can think of that helped me was zhorongu or w.e, hut he also refused helping me too.  Most people will help it just depends on yohr approach, what u need done, and where you are.

You never heard of Chronoz or Kajlik at least? 0.0 Robi has helped so many people finish Chainless it's not even funny, And Winterbell was the one who actually helped me that's why I saved her name for last, was a personal shout out hehe.

Chronoz is the only one.  Maybe instead of making a list of helpful players, it should be a list of those that don't help.

HAhaha That will be my next thread bro, would be a long ass list  :facepalm:

robi helped alot but if it wasnt for b2k and fear clan members months before the update i wouldnt have bg gear with my rogue and most of my high lvl friends either ik most ppl that was 17 to 19 that couldnt do chainless cuz no one helped if u play warspear today most ppl with say me and jackyl , granxx the fact cuz we helped the new cycle just as the old cycle helped us i have build my shaman just to help ppl do chainless never for power thats what i got a rogue for you no ever nore a less a necro thats lvl 14 that heals 550 to help people with chainless so to answer your ? b2k and fear if it wasnt for sneakyme and ascetic making up the clan i would have arena gear as my main equip thatnks guys MC/Forsaken for life

robi helped alot but if it wasnt for b2k and fear clan members months before the update i wouldnt have bg gear with my rogue and most of my high lvl friends either ik most ppl that was 17 to 19 that couldnt do chainless cuz no one helped if u play warspear today most ppl with say me and jackyl , granxx the fact cuz we helped the new cycle just as the old cycle helped us i have build my shaman just to help ppl do chainless never for power thats what i got a rogue for you no ever nore a less a necro thats lvl 14 that heals 550 to help people with chainless so to answer your ? b2k and fear if it wasnt for sneakyme and ascetic making up the clan i would have arena gear as my main equip thatnks guys MC/Forsaken for life

That's what's up bro. No problem at all. Thing is that we were once the ones who needed help. Only right to help others.  Hope MC as a whole wakes up and finally understands that we all should be helping each other, enough with the selfish stuff..That got us nowhere..

Have all these threads about who's the strongest and all that, how about who helps out the most (Really only thing that really matters in the end anyways :facepalm: ) My Pick's (MC Side Ofc) Has to go to: Chronoz/Edstark/Kajlik/Robiskeful/ And Winterbell (Will never forget how you helped me Winterbell, ever)

Winterbell is one of the main reasons I'm this strong now. Unfortunately I hear shes gone.  :(

Winterbell is one of the main reasons I'm this strong now. Unfortunately I hear shes gone.  :(

Miss her :/

wtf, i was forgoted who helping for chainless

Lol Kajlik, Nice Pic btw :o

Warlion helped me a lot.....and myself (bored, traveled a lot just to help) O:-)

Yeah WL is awesome.

- Ultimecia, Warlion, Williaammm, Sombra, Naranja,  :give_rose: Josuezlati  :blush:

- Masstank, Marz, Lieukaka

That's what's up Tuby, forreal - Know most of these guy's, good people.

That's what's up Tuby, forreal - Know most of these guy's, good people.

I think everyone in the game is good !  ;) The reality is that u always gonna find different point of views and varied personalities.. 

-The truth is that mc should leave drama out sometimes and be more UNITED. 8) #myopinon

In the UNION there is the strength  :good: === Key to success :clapping: #mythink

I think everyone in the game is good !  ;) The reality is that u always gonna find different point of views and varied personalities.. 

-The truth is that mc should leave drama out sometimes and be more UNITED. 8) #myopinon

In the UNION there is the strength  :good: === Key to success :clapping: #mythink

I agree Tuby, totally!

I can honestly say that I have helped many ppl and so what if I don't get mentioned.. but.. I'll have to agree with tuby's last post.. coz during the time of helping others u come across idiots who don't know wtf they are doin then mess's it all up then starts running u down with pathetic insults..

;) hi its me robskieful,

sorry guys if i cant help others now i have reason because other player have no respect when i help they have no respect when they reach high lvl like DAONENONLY  i help him before help him since hes lvl 14 help farm and help finish his bg then now ill see him at captives quest and he steal my captives then he told me im sucks and he said duck , so now hes at my ignored list , i hate people have a bad attitude and no respect, sorry for ma bad english :)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...my IGN are not being mentioned... :cray: :cray: :cray: ...although i helped both MC doing Chainless and FB doing Quests... :cray: :cray: :cray: ....lol....yup, i help both faction cause both factions have ups and downs.... ;D ;D ;D ....but i prefer MC though....LOVE BACKSTABBING... ;D ;D ;D ....i helped while FARMING...to be honest i think all factions should join as ONE cause in the end we ARE humans in real life but there are such racist among humans so who am i to blame???oh well... :friends: :friends: :friends: ...but will love the game no matter what...eventhough missing the old times... :shout: :shout: :shout: ...seriously OLD times...

25655_.png

I will be more then willing to help people but they need to understand that if your rude then why should I help you? I have said it befor and will say it again if you need help (within reasonable terms) I'm only a pm away. ;) if we help eachother become stronger as a whole then the possibilities are unlimited! :D

True coolstallone I will admit that one of the best ways to learn how something works and operates is by experience and you definetly have that, I still think that mc as a whole needs to accept their differences and come together and help each other become stronger as a whole so we can crush the elfs anytime we want to! :D

True coolstallone I will admit that one of the best ways to learn how something works and operates is by experience and you definetly have that, I still think that mc as a whole needs to accept their differences and come together and help each other become stronger as a whole so we can crush the elfs anytime we want to! :D

This game needs players like u.. I like ur posts about teaming up! Thats cool :drinks: Its a pity ur from us server:(

:facepalm: IVE HELPED SO MANY ELFS N MC... :facepalm: AND ALSO I DONT REMEMBER WHO HELPES ME BUT SECRETZ N TWISTD HELP N DMARZO ALOT RICH NOOBS JUST SIT IN TOWN NOT ME IM ALWAYS PVP GAANKING OR KILLN MC N ELFS :lol:

Helping is good thing but not allways some ppl are simply too greedy ! Just my experience since 2 years of play  !

Very True.

;) hi its me robskieful,

sorry guys if i cant help others now i have reason because other player have no respect when i help they have no respect when they reach high lvl like DAONENONLY  i help him before help him since hes lvl 14 help farm and help finish his bg then now ill see him at captives quest and he steal my captives then he told me im sucks and he said duck , so now hes at my ignored list , i hate people have a bad attitude and no respect, sorry for ma bad english :)

I've Exp'd this so many times - As far as helping low levels, then once they high lvl they become selfish, oh well though, what can you do, that's why it's good to join up with friends, and or join a Clan .

Its a pity ur from us server:(

eeeeeeeeeekk u can join us here *hehe*

then to the subject!!!!i help a lot and i must say im not disappointed by the players i helped and the new ones im helping. im disapointed when they leave the game(for whatever reason mostly time taken to lvl up).

most helped player in ws is Champz (clanmate) he and other clanmates helped mw with chainless , i very happy to be in that clan :) Anonymuos ftw !  thank u Champz!

U know coolstallone I was maybe considering to com to eu server if us server doesn't sart getting along but the us server has started showing signs of improvement on the mc side and that's what we as a whole have been striving towards forever so for me to leave us server now would not make sense but if things start heading south again soon I'm outta there. But I will nevr delete or give away my accounts because they are a part of me. :D

U know coolstallone I was maybe considering to com to eu server if us server doesn't sart getting along but the us server has started showing signs of improvement on the mc side and that's what we as a whole have been striving towards forever so for me to leave us server now would not make sense but if things start heading south again soon I'm outta there. But I will nevr delete or give away my accounts because they are a part of me. :D

yeayou are right about that when i first meet you i was in pvp cave calling you weak now i respect you as a player even tho i can beat people that you can not doesnt mean im strong at all. back to the subject i think people should never trade there players because they are you they have your friend list and most people will scam you anyway no point of that. o yea back to the subject when i help people so much on map 1 or map 2 they always ask me to help them on the lil things i dont like that beacuse i can kill the monsters in 2 or 3 hits dont make me ur slave i help people with chainless and the hard bosses not killing dark shamans and etc its pointless

yeayou are right about that when i first meet you i was in pvp cave calling you weak now i respect you as a player even tho i can beat people that you can not doesnt mean im strong at all. back to the subject i think people should never trade there players because they are you they have your friend list and most people will scam you anyway no point of that. o yea back to the subject when i help people so much on map 1 or map 2 they always ask me to help them on the lil things i dont like that beacuse i can kill the monsters in 2 or 3 hits dont make me ur slave i help people with chainless and the hard bosses not killing dark shamans and etc its pointless

yea different people have different styles and thank you for respecting me! :give_rose: some people dont and then when it comes time that i have something they need or need my help they wanna be friends... :facepalm:  i dont roll like that lol i respect a ton of people even low levels because it isnt something that is given through the level of the char. its earned by respecting others and helping when being called on.

yea different people have different styles and thank you for respecting me! :give_rose: some people dont and then when it comes time that i have something they need or need my help they wanna be friends... :facepalm:  i dont roll like that lol i respect a ton of people even low levels because it isnt something that is given through the level of the char. its earned by respecting others and helping when being called on.

I recognize real friends when i dont have the best eq, i dont have much money, and they still pm me asking "How r you".

I recognize real friends when i dont have the best eq, i dont have much money, and they still pm me asking "How r you".

thats what real friends do  :good:

ya that's true but alot on MC side don't appreciate help thy try put u on blast n TC after you helped them out

that is somewhat true and plus u get the poeple that you help but when u need help they dont help you back :bad:  that irritates me the most

that is somewhat true and plus u get the poeple that you help but when u need help they dont help you back :bad:  that irritates me the most

You get irritated cause you help thinking on the future help ppl will give u.

Try help without thinking in receive something  :friends:

yesterday i saw krixsus or kricsus online after a long time and i greeted him and later said i was the only one who did that since he came online and he is not even on my friendlist but i can say for sure he was pleased.