Epic Suggestions Warspear Game! - Revive this game

XreaperX

Hey there😀

I wanted to suggest some improvements to the game. Please make sure to let me know what u think. AND always give legit arguments why something is a good and bad idea, thanks.

1) CASTLE WARS

Castles are awesome for the guild. The fear of losing and fighting for it, good thing that warspear has added it. BUT the wars for castles are really bad. At a Castle war day, a guild who controls a castle has to wait 1 hour for an attack in the castle! And what if no one is attacking? It will be a waste of time. This should change. Let members of a guild atleast join and protect their guild from the beginning. The way castles are conquered should change.

2) Castle Guild Friendliness

The castle should be a cool place to hang with your guild members. The one we have is not guild friendly. There should be a teleport stand there where guild members could teleport to, instead of walking miles to get to their own castle. Next to that, add a GUILD WHAREHOUSE, like wtf why isn't one there??? And make cool play rooms like pvp-bar like the last Halloween. Where guild members could fight each other. This way the castle is more wanted, the skills and special pots u can craft are good and all, but not special. WHY u ask? people come randomly to a guild with the castle gets pots and relics and then leave. Nothing special. No one would stay in a guild with a castle if not needed. Change that.

3) Nadir Exchange: Crimson Corundum

Cool a currency u get for epic quests and alot more when winning a weekly award. BUT what can you buy with it? 16 noob armour at nadir, some cool costumes but cant be sold, and some good armor for lvl 20 only... WHAT? GM really add something more man.. My suggestion is, since nadir is a city where the currency of crimson corendomn is most wanted. People should be able to exchange gold from crimson corundum. OR even more, lets make it possible to buy Impereal of greatness, miracle coins with crimson corendom etc! This would make the game more active and playable. Guilds fighting to rank top 3 would be more epic, and seeing guilds becoming more active this way.

4) Add - minigames to the GAME

Seriously make mini-games where people can get CC's or Gold or Miracle coins. Like pvp Duels in Nadir and such sort. Now you can only do 3 things in this game. Quest, Dungeons and Arena. (im not counting the events thing since im boycotting it, specially weekly WARS). 

image.png

GM I ask u to open your eyes, go watch the guild leaderboards. Some guilds are like 100+ trophies while the 2nd place has 5 trophies or so. I mean come on so unbalanced. Those ''2nd'' rank guilds don't need to win, because the reward is not needed. 

That's all folks.

Let me hear your opinions. 

Edited by XreaperX
Language ^^

I apologize on behalf of the developers, all effort is toward the expansion of Ayvondil.

Soon after its release, new ideas will be more than welcome and the team will surely be open to suggestions! :smile:

5 hours ago, Akasha said:

I apologize on behalf of the developers, all effort is toward the expansion of Ayvondil.

Soon after its release, new ideas will be more than welcome and the team will surely be open to suggestions! :smile:

I hope so, this game can become great again.

On 5/30/2019 at 6:04 PM, Akasha said:

We will talk about this after the release 😉

It's quite true. Now days all old players loggin, check if something new in guild/arena rank then go off. Noobs try to get rich by spamming dungeons n then logoff too. Repeat next day all over 

On 6/9/2019 at 12:21 AM, REAPER said:

It's quite true. Now days all old players loggin, check if something new in guild/arena rank then go off. Noobs try to get rich by spamming dungeons n then logoff too. Repeat next day all over 

changes that come to this game is so little and not innovative.... they should really listen to their players

• 3 months later...

New CC items or even dubloon items from npcs take very little in terms of resources to add whether they be cosmetic based, consumables or anything else.

Those types of items with an insane amount required let's say 50k+ CC for super rare items the vendor has acquired, they could relate to the weekly wars also if not cosmetic (skins, costumes, hair)

So let's say winners of the wars now receive CC at the end similar to Chaos event (something would need to be done participation wise to stop afk people is all) but yeah you receive CC and GP to the winner. Add minions, buff scrolls, costumes (recolor a dragonborn if you must and make a commander costume), no one wants this but armors with attributes similar to T5 that only work in Irsenort for war, that kinda stuff for CC currency.

There's a lot of interesting things you can do to refresh the game without having to write tons of new code until larger updates are available.

4 hours ago, Winter said:

New CC items or even dubloon items from npcs take very little in terms of resources to add whether they be cosmetic based, consumables or anything else.

Those types of items with an insane amount required let's say 50k+ CC for super rare items the vendor has acquired, they could relate to the weekly wars also if not cosmetic (skins, costumes, hair)

So let's say winners of the wars now receive CC at the end similar to Chaos event (something would need to be done participation wise to stop afk people is all) but yeah you receive CC and GP to the winner. Add minions, buff scrolls, costumes (recolor a dragonborn if you must and make a commander costume), no one wants this but armors with attributes similar to T5 that only work in Irsenort for war, that kinda stuff for CC currency.

There's a lot of interesting things you can do to refresh the game without having to write tons of new code until larger updates are available.

thats the thing, but GM isnt listening 😄

But you are right, they need to do something about that CC and such.

My proposal would be something like a exhange place where people can trade their CURRENCIES. That would be awesome 😄

• 3 months later...

I think exchanging currency is not good idea coz all ppl will do dg from now and get cc from their guild which got rank and will change it for arena amd will be op without even going arena which will make ppl noob in pvp 

On 1/15/2020 at 5:54 PM, Kamisama said:

I think exchanging currency is not good idea coz all ppl will do dg from now and get cc from their guild which got rank and will change it for arena amd will be op without even going arena which will make ppl noob in pvp 

Well yea that is called farming, which is totally normal. Besides lets be honest, Arena now is also broken. people go win/lose letting each turn each other win, can you call that real fight? Im just sugesting an option where people who are not 10+ have a chance in those gear. 

12 hours ago, XreaperX said:

Well yea that is called farming, which is totally normal. Besides lets be honest, Arena now is also broken. people go win/lose letting each turn each other win, can you call that real fight? Im just sugesting an option where people who are not 10+ have a chance in those gear. 

Yea and find out how less skillful they are too lol. Sadly in this game, high amp considered you as a "pro" player. However, resist is underrated. Hint, Hint.

On 1/17/2020 at 6:34 AM, Speedom said:

Yea and find out how less skillful they are too lol. Sadly in this game, high amp considered you as a "pro" player. However, resist is underrated. Hint, Hint.

Yes, resiliance is a awesome thing in this game. But the thing is not many things are in place yet, and the creators are taking a lot of time to fix it.

• 4 weeks later...