[2011.06.29] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

Dear players.

Tomorrow at 14-00 (MSK) time will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available within 2 hours. It's highly recommend to finish all quests you have.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Опубликованное фото

If i remember correctly, update will be in July.

Can you explain point of maintenances? Some bugfixing, adding secret updates, cooling computers?

whats the maintainance for?? give more info.

your maintainances r really pissing off:( i wont have time to do all the quests now. it will take lot of time to find a party and do quests like berengers guard.

It's maintenance as the word says. No update. You don't think servers can run 24/7 without maintaining them, do you?!

Well...

It's maintenance as the word says. No update. You don't think servers can run 24/7 without maintaining them, do you?!

Yes servers can run long time without restarting them, they just fixing bugs or changing scripts in server side, not in game client.

A lot of things go under "maintenance". Surely they have a reason for doing it. Why do some of you need to know each time what it's for. Don't worry, be happy ;)

im happy that they r performing regular maintenance but im pissed about my quests bieng wiped everytime.i like taking my own time in doing quest.i lose my interest im game everytime my quests r wiped.