character transphir+norlant enchanters

yasirnoor21

Question

hi i have a question(2 questions in fact)

first i have like 10 norlant crystals and runes but i can use none of them on my gear even though i have all the requirments

second now a level 18 druid im registered on Ru-Amber by mistake (i thought the ru and the usa is about the ping so i chose ru because it is closer to me then i relized it is about the lang V___V! and by the way i dont know not even single word in russian!)

so is there any possiple way to transphire my level 18 druid from Ru-Amber to any other English server? ( my character name is yasirnoor21 by the way ^___^

3 answers to this question

About enchant, your char lv AND the gear lv shall be at least lv16 (So lv16-18 only gears you can enchant.)

And last, i think no :sorry:

oh sry i thought that i should be level 18 only though i have winding sceptor and it is not 18 so what staves are above 18 pls?

in the second thing i really wish if the the modrators or the devs can help me with it though it was like a curse on me playing 18 level without being able to communicate with any one i even had to learn afew russian words like cnc,natn, npoam which i really dont know what they mean lol! o_O

Well, i´m amused that u managed to play all the way to 18 without even minding the language before now :search: And no, the crystal and rune system with lvls doesnt work like that, if you want to use a lvl 16 crystal on something, make sure the item is lvl 16 or higher. 

I guess the only solution u have left is to create a new acc on either US-sapphire, or EU-Emerald. :)