How to be a respectful player

PvpRange

This player was cursing at me from no where, i don't even know Bellato. He must be a no one apparently... :facepalm:

If you want to make friends, don't follow this guys choice of words.

Wow, nice Photo shop work you did there pal  :facepalm:

How could you stoop so low to fake a picture?

it's unbelievable that the pic took action from a photoshop, you do that on 90% of your posts. "i m pro" "i m the best player". have you seen your karma? +0/-27  :good:

Wow pvprange your forum bio says your 34 if that is true there is truly something wrong with you because a 34 year old should not be acting like that

I'm always very well reserved and respectful.

Pvprange is not respected by us people from US-sapphire, devs should come to us sapphire for a day and just see how he acts :facepalm:

he also created a new character with my name on it and pretended being me :facepalm:

Have u ever think in way that he doeas it specially? He is laughing at us now, because we are pissed off of childish behavior.

Indeed. Just ignore the child :) All he wants is attention.

When did this guy became so popular? I remember Erikalt and Beastmodes when I see him talk.

IN less than month. By only writing that he is the best pro player. Thats all :unknw:

Lier even all people u ask in elf sapphire will answer the same beastmodes pls respect dont be self proclaim pro how thick your face saying you pro even us full 18 old players never tell are self pro and shout out loud in trade chat  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 34 years old acting 5 year old kid like getting his lollipop

Lier even all people u ask in elf sapphire will answer the same beastmodes pls respect dont be self proclaim pro how thick your face saying you pro even us full 18 old players never tell are self pro and shout out loud in trade chat  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 34 years old acting 5 year old kid like getting his lollipop

Cry MOAR  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You that hate PvpRange, stay in silence, cause silence is a deadly weapon. He won't talk alone for long time...

You that don't hate PvpRange, don't support him if he think so high about himself... he must be able to live alone.

Respect him who want be respected and fight him who want to be ignored, don't make yourself fall when someone tempt you. Use the silence as a weapon!

Psh your the one to talk about immaturity...

• 3 weeks later...

Lmao hes so pro that had to use potions while ganking me at pvp cave :facepalm:

Twice :lol:

Pvprange is full of shit lol

Note: im lvl 14, and he claims to be the #1 one hit killer lolol

Frustrated kid, bless you

Lmao hes so pro that had to use potions while ganking me at pvp cave :facepalm:

Twice :lol:

Pvprange is full of shit lol

Note: im lvl 14, and he claims to be the #1 one hit killer lolol

Frustrated kid, bless you

Someone seems butt hurt they die to me a lot. Poor little lvl 14 :( It's ok Ladygi, try leveling up a bit and maybe you won't die as often to me.

Best wishes,

Yours Truly  Pvprange / Pvpshaman

Someone seems butt hurt they die to me a lot. Poor little lvl 14 :( It's ok Ladygi, try leveling up a bit and maybe you won't die as often to me.

Best wishes,

Yours Truly  Pvprange / Pvpshaman

Lmao, i don't need to lvl up to kill you, i need that your storage of potions ends  :rofl:

You only killed me 3 times, 2 using pots, once with ur two best ♥♥♥♥♥ies buddies

But its ok, coz my bros kicked you out of the cave ;)

Where's your dignity now? Who's the pro?  :search:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao, i don't need to lvl up to kill you, i need that your storage of potions ends  :rofl:

You only killed me 3 times, 2 using pots, once with ur two best ♥♥♥♥♥ies buddies

But its ok, coz my bros kicked you out of the cave ;)

Where's your dignity now? Who's the pro?  :search:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are utter trash... Always have friends to help kill me. You are a no one, plain and simple.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL its just a Game  ;D

being proud of kill somone i 2D  :clapping:

Too being respected u dont need high amp,u need only one,be human... ;) Help other,Treat all good,respect all even if dont respecting u.Dont think u god(good)coz hv high amp.

Its tru some rich players treat poor ppl like Junk...coz many players are kids,or dont spend mony on mc ,just for other goods(cinema)

But not all rich ppl are bad,many of these are very helpful...example

We helping BG (chainles)i call help but only one person come...Hassn he help defends quester from elfs (20vs1 :D ) and also help pt kill lamb coz other healer sleep  :tease:

U respect ppl not for money they hv but for things do for u ...helping u .

I think write in wrog topic  :shout: :lol:

Anyway be nice = get respect  :good: