Deleting char

Nawrez

Dear dev, I've seen many scam cases where some of my friends also involved which is their char being deleted or account hacked and the password change so that they cannot login to their profile. My suggestion is, dev should ask more than just entering char name before deleting it. Player should make one security key or question so that only the player should know the answer. So next time if the scammer want to delete ppl char, they couldn't because only the real player should know the key. It is pain in the vein to see some char which we do quest together being deleted :(. This also should apply for account recovery from scammer too :drinks:. Thank you.

Or they could do server side saves of characters and offer a roll back restore for people who lose their character that way.  Many games do not sure if a cell phone game could offer that tho.

• 5 months later...
  • Developer

Or they could do server side saves of characters and offer a roll back restore for people who lose their character that way.  Many games do not sure if a cell phone game could offer that tho.

That's decent suggestion. Will check what could we do.

But I would like remind that the most effective way from losing your character is to keep your account safe and don't let other people know your login data.