we need a way to sell items for enemies!

yorae

in next updates need the ability to sell items for enemies. Because often gain items that do not serve and sell for low prices on the market.

I suggest that, even if it is only in one place, there should be a way to make these changes.

snorlax, please think of it fondly, because it is already boring to play and spend so much money. At least that to rejoice.

Thanks for your attention and please return the message. ;)

for if the case can not do that, give us a logical reason.

not make the enemy stronger, but what to do when you win an item that you just can not use?

being that it is expensive and great.

face, at least put a salesman in a place almost inaccessible. Example: At the Slugma or somewhere hard to access: toll and big duficuldade :search:

Snorlax, this is the answer, the point is who selling that item they will get exchanged value like huge gold or mcoins so they can buy something to make stronger than buyer, its obviously, many sellers have high amplify on their gears, so whats a problem snorlax? pls answer!

Or how about you make the "useless" stuff worth alot being sold in shop for example a doom/lab bow on mc side be worth 50k in shop and stuff like sun gear be worth around 5k in shop and make like dark gear for fb be worth 5k in shop and lab/doom spears worth like 50k

What the point of making your enemies stronger?

agree. why do u wanna help ur enemy faction to get stronger? then theyll just end up killing u in the end. keyword "ENEMY"   :bad:

wow prettypinay! U kid can't figure it out what the meaning of "enemy" is. All is enemy, mc is enemy for elf and elf is enemy for mc, who is enemy? Enemy get stronger so its not mean for only one faction but all faction could be stronger. Try to learn more, your analytic is zero.

i'm mountain clan and i'm very happy got bow of sudden doom, cuz i can sell it to stupid ppl in this forum with 150K or 10K mcoin, not only buyer will be stronger but as a seller i would be able to buy everything i  want, so i will be stronger than buyer haha...

agree. why do u wanna help ur enemy faction to get stronger? then theyll just end up killing u in the end. keyword "ENEMY"   :bad:

What's the point of having drops, like norlant crystals for bows or mace, if ur a mc?  Why have enemy items to begin with?

wow prettypinay! U kid can't figure it out what the meaning of "enemy" is. All is enemy, mc is enemy for elf and elf is enemy for mc, who is enemy? Enemy get stronger so its not mean for only one faction but all faction could be stronger. Try to learn more, your analytic is zero.

Haha, I see that ur analitics is zero. U dont understand what "enemy" means if u are writing such a things :facepalm: From ur posts i can see that u dont want to be better from ur enemy, u want to be equal. Is that good analitic? Try to learn more.

No need, just put a Damned buyer up in a dungeon with 50 red crown mobs that are friendly to their own faction, impossible other faction get in and live. Put one for legion and one for sentinel. The legion Damned buyer up buys elf/chosen drop for high price. The sentinel buys legion items for high price.

Or make it so that mc/forsaken dont get chosen/firstborn item while questing or hunting bosses. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

read what i posted again. and duh why would u help ur enemy?  this is WARspear, enemies in a war never helps each other out. better change it to peacespear or tradepear if u wanna trade and help ur enemies.  :lol:

What's the point of having drops, like norlant crystals for bows or mace, if ur a mc?  Why have enemy items to begin with?

its been there eversince and duh ure not forced to do the aqueduct quest for those crystals. its just like the gray items in quest rewards. think of it as junk items from boss drops. sell it to npc coz its useless. warspear never allowed trading between faction. the last trading in exchange via ignore in nadir is a bug that has been fixed.

Lol by your analysis we shouldn't even have factions then, this is a faction based game which basically means its a tug of war between factions to become the strongest and most united faction. You apparently don't understand the actual meaning of this game. Trading with an enemy would be good in one way but have a negative effect in another. It doesn't balance out. Mc and elf factions have different economies. It is totally different. If you had played both you would understand the difference. I won't explain the difference because I rather see your "analytic" on that.

Or make it so that mc/forsaken dont get chosen/firstborn item while questing or hunting bosses. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This is the only true solution to this problem unless they provide current classes with ways to use the items we don't need. I don't see a dark user on chosen side or a bow user on mc side anytime soon so this is what needs to be done or give each faction an npc buyer that buys the non faction items for market value from the opposing factions market averages.

Best idea ive heard in a while.  :give_rose:

This game got super boring since you devs added swamps now it seems like everyone just want to get better items instead of uniting as a faction and having huge wars. I even go in trade chat to start a convo and i get no replies just more noobs selling and trading items while standing in town all day. Whats the fun in that? There is no fun in trying to be the strongest player when you dont use your new gear for major wars...

I been playing since January 2012 but I really started to grasp the concept of this game over the summer with things such as amping and stuff and the free time I had with this game in the summer was a complete blast. I liked the sight of trash talk in tc (call me crazy) but hey thats what made me feel like this was the warspear i fell in love with in January.  No one wants to start a major war. Most of the cool people left (hopefully they come back) I guess what im trying to say is that it doesnt feel like the same game :/ Swamps just made this game even more boring because now mostly everyone just wants peace at swamps and you need alot of repair scrolls and maybe even pots and revives just to complete one stupid quest. And it brought the camping noobs out more than the people who actually had fun with the game their way ( what i mean by camping noobs is that the people who camp or sit in town trade chat spamming their items trying to sell and then logging off) no war is no fun :/

@snorlax

Benefits for aigrind team if Trade comes back, well if a mc has a Doom bow which is in great demand on elf side. If trade possible then the mc that has doom bow can sell it to elf,Doom bow worth 8k to 16k mcoins or more so the Doom bow gets sold fr $100 mcoins,the elf who bought bow spends another $100 mcoins to amp it...;) So the doom bow which was junk n useless would make 200bucks profit to aigrind team by one go...Tats the way to business.Think Different...u can buy ur dream car soon  xdxdxd

Or just simply disable us mcs to get Bows, crossbows, maces,hammers, 2 handed hammers, sun gears (armor,helmet,cloak,ammy,gloves,belt,boots,2 x rings),sun weapons, :facepalm:

elves only have to worry about, dark gears, dark weapons, and spadones :facepalm:  Huge different, mcs has over 15 USELESS ITEMS TO WORRY ABOUT! , elves has 11 items. yes, you might be right there snorlax, there in no point in making enemies "stronger", but then, i have to say, there is NO point of us getting TOTAL junk after spending alot of miracle coins on respawning, potting, and scrolls :facepalm:

or just add a npc that buys the useless items for the opposing factions average price.

i dont care if we cant trade with other faction(i sell junk in shops). But it may be good if we can talk with them......

No!! Neverending argues, ofensive language and others, sorry but no, no no! :diablo: If you wanna talk go to forum, fb, chat rooms, or other ways..  :tease:

• 10 months later...